BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
FULL ZeroClick is not available as option beside Google CPC.
It can be enabled via separate ZeroClick-ONLY account at Bodis or at ParkingCrew.

Last edited:
•••
We can't change this behaviour.
The domains will work via 2-click mode. The only one which is supported by Google from now...

I checked a few random names and they seem to be displaying ads. Dont know what happens if they're clicked - but I can see the ads page. Looks OK. Guess I will just leave them until I hear anything from Troy.

•••
ParkingCrew works in 2-click mode by default since 2016...

•••
Had domains on other parking platforms including Bodis and my own servers. However move them from Bodis then move back to Bodis there are HUGE and I mean HUGE discrepancies in traffic totals.

Also the cpc going down in the same down trend pattern?
Less traffic less per click on the same domains and that trend is there for everyone to see in their account I am guessing.. I am right aren't I ;)
If this is different for anyone else I'd like to see it, if however others have the same issue I mentioned above...

How can that be explained away?

Also banning people and keeping all funds no matter how long the funds had been sat in an account, how is that explained away?

I have been watching these issues for over 2 years , so...
Good Luck coming up with an acceptable excuse for this, we all know what that's called.

Do yourselves a favor and avoid Bodis.

•••
Hello Haris,

I apologise for this delay. Unfortunately, our Tier1 ad provider will no longer be supporting one-click ads shortly.

We're currently in the process of transitioning all Tier1 ad feeds over to two-click ads exclusively.

We have received reports of various bugs associated with visitors using ad blockers, which we are currently working to remedy, but we do expect to have these issues resolved shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi @TroyBodis

For some reason, many domains in my portfolio are taking a long time to load, and one of the parked domains is redirecting to the landing page instead of showing ads, I have enabled 'inquiry' but disabled redirect. Domain Link.

•••
Had domains on other parking platforms including Bodis and my own servers. However move them from Bodis then move back to Bodis there are HUGE and I mean HUGE discrepancies in traffic totals.

Less traffic less per click on the same domains and that trend is there for everyone to see in their account I am guessing.. I am right aren't I ;)
If this is different for anyone else I'd like to see it, if however others have the same issue I mentioned above...

Also banning people and keeping all funds no matter how long the funds had been sat in an account, how is that explained away?

Good Luck coming up with an acceptable excuse for this, we all know what that's called.

You mean the 4 clicks I got for 7 cents today isnt normal? :-/ CPC on my domains has been in a nosedive for years.

What do you mean by "and my own servers" ? Can you do self-parking?

One thing I have set up with parking at Bodis is Google Analytics. Comparing Bodis' counts for today with Google's counts for today shows it to be quite consistent.

•••
Hello,

Our users are provided with the means of independently verifying their traffic using Google Analytics. Decreasing EPC is an unfortunate trend which is being witnessed across all parking companies and isn't exclusive to Bodis.

Also, if you feel that your Bodis account was unfairly suspended, please feel free to contact us directly at: [email protected], and we will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

•••
Sale Form: Note that the owner may disregard your inquiry if your offer does not meet his or her expectations.
Please boldify this message.

•••
p.s. My avg. ZeroClick RPM at ParkingCrew is higher than avg. RPM with Google CPC at Bodis...

•••
p.s. My avg. ZeroClick RPM at ParkingCrew is higher than avg. RPM with Google CPC at Bodis...

Stupid question - forgive me for asking....... but does Zero Click "ruin" domains in terms of SEO down the road if a buyer was to put the domain to use doing something other than parking - like build their e-commerce site from it?

•••
ZeroClick doesn't ruin anything... it is a myth.
It is the future of parking...

Last edited:
•••
This is my primary monetization method for the medium and high traffic domains...

•••
Even Indian traffic earns more via ZeroClick...

•••
ZeroClick doesn't ruin anything... it is a myth.
It is the future of parking...

OK, thanks. I may give it a shot again.... thank you!

•••
Hello Jurgen,

Yes, Tier2/ZeroClick ads are frequently outperforming Tier1 in terms of RPM, but this is heavily dependent on traffic/keywords quality.

We will be working to improve our Tier2 ad feed yet further over the coming months.

Thank you.

•••
I apologise for this delay. Unfortunately, our Tier1 ad provider will no longer be supporting one-click ads shortly.

We're currently in the process of transitioning all Tier1 ad feeds over to two-click ads exclusively.

When will this be resolved? I am losing revenue. All domains that are supposed to show ads directly go to 'for sale' page.

•••
Hello Haris,

If you're using an ad blocker, please ensure that it is disabled prior to visiting your domain names, as our legacy/static ads are no longer available following the discontinuation of Tier1 support for one-click ads.

Legacy/static traffic will now be monetised using Tier2 ads moving forward.

Thank you.

When will this be resolved? I am losing revenue. All domains that are supposed to show ads directly go to 'for sale' page.

•••
@TroyBodis I am not getting enquiries since 4 or 5 days.
even, I did not get my own enquiry.(Test)

is there any issue going on?

•••
I got 1 inquiry today via Bodis...

•••
Hello,

I've just tested our inquiry form and there doesn't appear to be any issues when submitting an offer.

If you are still experiencing this issue, could you please open a ticket from the support centre or PM me your Bodis account details so that we can look further into this.

Thank you.

@TroyBodis I am not getting enquiries since 4 or 5 days.
even, I did not get my own enquiry.(Test)

is there any issue going on?

•••
SEARCH-template needs to be redesigned...
It looks like 90s years...

•••
Hello Jurgen,

We appreciate your input. With the recent cessation of the one-click ad feed by our Tier1 ad provider, we are currently looking into updating some of our existing two-click ad templates as well as implementing several new ones.

We will be sure to let you know when this update takes place.

Thank you.

SEARCH-template needs to be redesigned...
It looks like 90s years...

•••
What happened to the site?

UPDATE: Never mind - it looks like its back now but that was strange...

upload_2017-5-9_8-55-48.png

Last edited:
•••
I've just tested our inquiry form and there doesn't appear to be any issues when submitting an offer.
Technically - it works...
But when checking email headers you will see that SPF: fail - this can cause delivery problems...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back