BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
From the Bodis homepage, simply click the "Buy Domains" tab, and the search bar should be visible.

We have over 100,000 domain names with buy now prices to choose from.

Thanks! How do names appear on the "Top Domains" and the "Featured Domains" lists?

•••
Got just 1 click on bodis, Bodis kicked me within 2 days.

•••
Got just 1 click on bodis, Bodis kicked me within 2 days.

If they banned you after 2 days then it means your traffic was absolutely horrific. Like if the Devil dealt traffic.....even he would turn it away.

I could be 100% wrong , however what I would do is message [email protected] and discuss it with them. There may have been a system issue as well.

•••
Matt reopened my account. Thanks for advice smurge

•••
These domain names were hand selected for our homepage some time ago.

With the new changes that are coming in shortly, these domains will most likely be removed from our homepage.

Thanks! How do names appear on the "Top Domains" and the "Featured Domains" lists?

•••
•••
Hello, I have a question, i had a domain parked on sedo, and had 200 visitors in 2 weeks, now i moved it to bodis and got none in 3 weeks.. how is that possible such drop? btw, this gap occurred with other domains too but with this particular was kind of huge... do i have to do or set something in particular other than the dns names?

•••
Hello,

Once your domains have been added to your Bodis account and the name server are correctly set, no further action is needed.

Could you please PM me the domain names in question and I'll look into this matter right away.

Thank you.

Hello, I have a question, i had a domain parked on sedo, and had 200 visitors in 2 weeks, now i moved it to bodis and got none in 3 weeks.. how is that possible such drop? btw, this gap occurred with other domains too but with this particular was kind of huge... do i have to do or set something in particular other than the dns names?

•••
Thank you very much, I sent you the PM.

•••
payment received, thanks matt.:)

•••
Kicks within 2 days n reopens account n again banns bodis matt. Bye bye Bodis.

•••
Kicks within 2 days n reopens account n again banns bodis matt. Bye bye Bodis.

neo, sorry to say but our upstream ad provider came back with chargebacks/deductions that were very significant in comparison to your account revenue.

We can't accept this type of traffic going forward otherwise the chargebacks/deductions would only continue to grow. Our goal is to keep our network as clean as possible with minimum chargebacks thus we can't expose ourselves to that type of risk.

Feel free to email support if you'd like to receive more information about your account.

•••
Its OK. Don mInd if u decide traffic by a single click.

•••
Hello Neo,

If you do decide you would like to discuss the circumstances in which your Bodis account was suspended, please feel free to PM me with your account name or send an email over to [email protected] and I'll be sure to look into this matter for you.

Thank you.

Its OK. Don mInd if u decide traffic by a single click.

•••
Thanks bodis ! today I have received payment !

•••
Can't visit parked domains in this time.

•••
Currently we are actively working to mitigate a large scale DDos attack on our servers with the help of our DDos protection partner which occurred within the last few hours.

Our parking pages should now be resolving correctly.

Rest assured that our clients will be compensated for the downtime experienced during this attack.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this occurrence.

•••
Currently we are actively working to mitigate a large scale DDos attack on our servers with the help of our DDos protection partner which occurred within the last few hours.

Our parking pages should now be resolving correctly.

Rest assured that our clients will be compensated for the downtime experienced during this attack.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this occurrence.

I don't get why people want to do this. It makes no sense to me.

•••
We have no idea either.

We do hope to implement some changes at a later date to further circumvent this issue from occurring in the future.

I don't get why people want to do this. It makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
•••
oh my god my acount is suspended :| .... why ? mydomain : oizoi.net ...:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

•••
Hello,

I have just sent you a follow-up email regarding the specifics of your Bodis account suspension.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

oh my god my acount is suspended :| .... why ? mydomain : oizoi.net ...:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

•••
We are currently experiencing our second heavy DDos attack in as many days, but we expect to have this issue under control shortly.

As before, we will be compensating our clients for any lost earnings during this downtime.

We do apologise to all of our clients for any inconvenience this has caused.

•••
Payment received. Thank you bodis team.

•••
We are currently experiencing our second heavy DDos attack in as many days, but we expect to have this issue under control shortly.

As before, we will be compensating our clients for any lost earnings during this downtime.

We do apologise to all of our clients for any inconvenience this has caused.

It happens. It's not your fault. I appreciate and applaud you all for taking the time to keep us informed and letting us know you are taking proactive measures.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back