BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for your reply, but sir my traffic is as per your terms and conditions so why my account is suspended may be bodis recover our loss because of ddos attack by suspended the bodis account. Sir it not good its a good company i m using this parking last 3 years, but due to this problem my thinking is change on bodis. Please sir solve the problem plz sir...

Thanks
Please refer to the direct emails and the TOS found on our website.

There is simply not much we can do if our upstream ad providers charge back 100% of your earnings. Other times we take pro-active measures. Furthermore this hurts our network and it hurts other users with clean traffic.

Please refrain from using Bodis for this type of traffic in the future. Thank you.
hanks

•••
Hello Matt. The Bodis cell phone verification doesn't work and doesn't send an sms to my U.S. number. Can you make an alternative way?

•••
Qwoola: I can take care of that and just set your account to verified manually. :) Can you PM me your account email please?

•••
jackson001: Please pm me your login email.

I will post a detailed reasoning behind the closure of both accounts once I have that.

•••
Hi, Matt

I hope bodis can change the payment date, like : NET 7 or NET 15.:D

•••
g9xmouse: We pay typically NET 15 - 20. :)

•••
thanks for you reply:D Just a suggestion.

and in this time, www.bodis.com can't open

•••
•••
There is some emergency maintenance being done at the datacenter. Should be back up momentarily. I apologize for the inconvenience.

This is a partial maintenance update to prevent the network from future DDOS attacks so that these issues can finally be put to rest.

•••
•••
Ah only for a while. I won't even bother turning off bodis this time.

•••
•••
my accounts suspended, bodis down, anyone same?

•••
Matt wrote: There is some emergency maintenance being done at the datacenter. Should be back up momentarily. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I think that this explain very clearly why is bodis down right now!

qmintek does it mean that you had more than one account at bodis??

•••
my accounts suspended, bodis down, anyone same?
i have some, but always keep them right with ToS, got payments several times, but today checked, suspended all. i think they affected by DDOS. Boring and sad.

•••
when you buy fake traffic, or perform click fraud, it screws up ppc for everybody.

not calling nobody out.... but you know who you are.

imo....

•••
when you buy fake traffic, or perform click fraud, it screws up ppc for everybody.

not calling nobody out.... but you know who you are.

imo....
I did not buy fake traffic and clicks i have proof, if bodis check my account and send me screenshot of my account. If my traffic is fake then i have these questions so give me answers:

Why bodis send me previous 3 months payment ?
Why automated system not checks and a careful review of my account previous months traffic on my domain ?
This month bodis get DDoS attack may be bodis recovery his earning by to block accounts of new users.
If bodis show me or give me proof that my traffic and clicks is not natural then i pay all previous 3 months payments to bodis 100% back to bodis.

Thanks

•••
I suppose google may ban your ass even if you have legit traffic (not bots/fake) but there are no conversions for advertisers. Maybe I am wrong, but heard bad things about legit adsense accounts banned. Because I think bots/fake traffic can be easily sorted out today with all those fraudlogix, etc technologies just when you start sending traffic. And when they chargeback traffic for a few months/years which was not a bot traffic it's just a steal (I do not think they will refund money to advertisers for all those months, some advertisers even may not be using their services by that time). Just my imho.

•••
Most of the users posting here about their account suspension are fraudulent and they know it. Likely a fraud ring. They have dozens of accounts setup everywhere: Namepros, Bodis, etc. As you can see, they all have very little posts and have strange user names.

Luckily, the more they post here complaining about their fraudulent accounts being closed, the more we investigate fraud in general and place stricter rules in place. So at the end this will only backfire on them as we beef up our anti-spam practice and close more of their accounts.

From now on I won't even respond to them because it is wasting the time that we can put into improving the system for ourselves and our legit users.

•••
Yep agreed with matt most are posting about they got suspended ......after all reviews Bodis team as suspended accounts ..do you know i got to suspended but rechecked and matt reopended my account over here in seconds as no error ..if u got to suspend we can mail support team are ask matt over here..if accounts still not opened so its a fraud.

•••
So Matt responding to these requests helped you in your case? If his new policy had been in effect, then you would still have been banned. So I think a case could be made that Matt should respond to these banned account requests. Also for us other users, it's useful for us to know who has been banned for fraudulent clicking. We then know how to respond to any of their posts. If Matt's new policy was in effect, we would have to assume you are a fraudulent clicker.

•••
Good news, this month payments are going out a tad earlier. Payment emails have been sent out. Expect payments within the next few days! :)

To stub: Even if I keep their accounts open it does not necessarily mean the traffic is valid. In most cases the upstream provider has already charged back 100% of the revenue so we would not be paying it out.

I agree though that these traffic spammers/fraudsters can get a bit annoying and they have so many accounts here at Namepros that many posts end up coming from them. They respond to each other pretending they don't know each other. It adds nothing productive to Bodis, Namepros, or anyone else for that matter.

I'm going to try to find a solution now that they are posting constantly on Namepros - something obviously has to be done about it.

•••
Payment come early?

Wow. Just wow.

Last edited:
•••
wow, I received an e-mail. thanks matt.:)

•••
So Matt responding to these requests helped you in your case? If his new policy had been in effect, then you would still have been banned. So I think a case could be made that Matt should respond to these banned account requests. Also for us other users, it's useful for us to know who has been banned for fraudulent clicking. We then know how to respond to any of their posts. If Matt's new policy was in effect, we would have to assume you are a fraudulent clicker.

Hey stub account not banned only on fraudlent happen ..account can also banned as no convertions to advertisers .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back