BODIS

NameSilo
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This doesnt work that way. They have to wait for the Google update if the traffic is clean. Otherwise they could end up in minus.

•••
Anyone get payment or waiting in ach warehouse yet

•••
•••
Never mind it skipped warehouse stage this time. Lol payment received.

•••
Two of my parked domains (health, apparel) at Bodis, most traffic & clicks from United States getting only 0.06 EPC!

Can I expect to do any better with other Parking sites ? Please share your expert opinion, experience etc.

•••
Hello,

We may be able to further optimize your domain names for you if you could forward me your account details via PM here or open up a ticket from the Bodis support centre.

Thank you.

Two of my parked domains (health, apparel) at Bodis, most traffic & clicks from United States getting only 0.06 EPC!

Can I expect to do any better with other Parking sites ? Please share your expert opinion, experience etc.

•••
Hello Troy,

I am not happy with Bodis also.

Here are my stats so far... 14448 visits and total earnings $0.51 and 0.02 EPC :( it's not worth parking at all..

check it out here.. prntscr.com/91dmvj

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

If your earnings have already been finalized, and the majority of your traffic is on our primary feed, then your CTR and RPM are both unusually low.

This can occur for a variety of reasons. We may find that your domain names are difficult to monetize, such as is the case with domains that contain random character variations, typos or low quality traffic referrals.

I'm going to need to take a closer look at your Bodis account so that I can examine your traffic sources more thoroughly.

Please open up a ticket from the support centre so that we can assist you directly with this.

Thank you.

Hello Troy,

I am not happy with Bodis also.

Here are my stats so far... 14448 visits and total earnings $0.51 and 0.02 EPC :( it's not worth parking at all..

check it out here.. prntscr.com/91dmvj

•••
I am bit new to parking... switched my portofolio to bodis recentlty.. nice site.. love the google analytics addition.. now all you need is make sure the forsale banner on top of screen is visibile. cause now it is not.

that plus a little column in stats to show how many peple click on the forsale banner. and then I'm sold! :)

newbie question:

how does direct zero clicck traffic compare in payout to regular clicks? is it worth more or less? I am not getting many clicks on regulr domains, bnut the zero click ones get quite a few hits... so I wonder maybe its best I move my whole portofolio to zero click.

any commnets?

tnx

•••
Hello,

I responded to your support ticket just a few moments ago. Please be sure to follow up with us there if you have any additional questions for us.

Thank you.

I am bit new to parking... switched my portofolio to bodis recentlty.. nice site.. love the google analytics addition.. now all you need is make sure the forsale banner on top of screen is visibile. cause now it is not.

that plus a little column in stats to show how many peple click on the forsale banner. and then I'm sold! :)

newbie question:

how does direct zero clicck traffic compare in payout to regular clicks? is it worth more or less? I am not getting many clicks on regulr domains, bnut the zero click ones get quite a few hits... so I wonder maybe its best I move my whole portofolio to zero click.

any commnets?

tnx

•••
Hello,

I responded to your support ticket just a few moments ago. Please be sure to follow up with us there if you have any additional questions for us.

Thank you.

thanks for yoru great support! I appreciate it.

in future rest assured I will be either posting queries here or there and not both.

look forward to more fine upgrades to bodis in future.

regards

•••
We may be able to further optimize your domain names for you if you could forward me your account details via PM here or open up a ticket from the Bodis support centre.

Sure! I will contact you through PM or raise a support ticket. For now I have decided to give the domains a complete month before I do any tweak.

•••

newbie question:

any commnets?

tnx

Can you please share the answers to these questions

•••
Hello. Are the domains down today?

•••
Hello,

I've received no reports from management or system downtime alerts today, and all servers are up at present.

If you're having difficulty accessing any of your domain names, please open up a ticket within the Bodis support centre and we'll look into it.

www.bodis.com/account#create-ticket

Thank you.

Hello. Are the domains down today?

•••
Anyone noticed a decline of 50-75% of RPM? :(

•••
If you'd like to me to take a look into your Bodis account and try to assess this matter for you, please open a support ticket or message me here with your account details.

Thank you.

Anyone noticed a decline of 50-75% of RPM? :(

•••
something wrong with bodis parking page, i see black ERROR on the left-top corner of the browser.
Mc9LsgG

http://imgur.com/Mc9LsgG

•••
I'm not seeing this error from my end on the two-click dark blue template at this time.

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please open up a ticket from the Bodis support centre so that we can try to assess this matter further.

Thank you.

something wrong with bodis parking page, i see black ERROR on the left-top corner of the browser.
Mc9LsgG

http://imgur.com/Mc9LsgG

•••
Hi Matt and others, I'm curious, when domains are added to bodis and there is a conflict with another account and it says pending verification - are they checked manually?

•••
I'm not seeing this error from my end on the two-click dark blue template at this time.

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please open up a ticket from the Bodis support centre so that we can try to assess this matter further.

Thank you.

Seem I not see black ERROR word on the top-left corner right now, maybe it be fixed. Thanks.

•••
Yes, that is correct. We manually verify these pending domain names several times per day.

Thank you.

Hi Matt and others, I'm curious, when domains are added to bodis and there is a conflict with another account and it says pending verification - are they checked manually?

•••
This was possibly a temporary issue. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and if it reoccurs again, please let us know.

Thank you.

Seem I not see black ERROR word on the top-left corner right now, maybe it be fixed. Thanks.

•••
Yes, that is correct. We manually verify these pending domain names several times per day.

Thank you.
thanks, another q - how can I optimize parking rev? Is there some way to pick keywords, improve to get more relevant ads?

•••
thanks, another q - how can I optimize parking rev? Is there some way to pick keywords, improve to get more relevant ads?

YES! Just open a support ticket, the team is excellent, you would love to write them again, again & again!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back