BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No not yet but we should be sending out these prepayment notifications possibly later on today.

Thanks.

Did somebody get "your account will soon be paid" msg in Bodis? It seems I didnt get it.

•••
@TroyBodis tried to register 3-4 times with no luck. "unexpected error occured". And for that error message had to wait 5-6 minutes as well.

•••
Hello,

I have just sent you a personal message. If you have any further questions, please follow up with us there.

Thank you.

@TroyBodis tried to register 3-4 times with no luck. "unexpected error occured". And for that error message had to wait 5-6 minutes as well.

•••
Ok, will repeat and send you the screenshot.

•••
What's holding bodis from paying this month, anyone experiencing delay in payment from bodis?

•••
Hello,

Payments were disbursed on December 7. If you are still awaiting payment, please contact us directly via the Bodis support centre so that we can look further into this matter for you.

Thank you.

What's holding bodis from paying this month, anyone experiencing delay in payment from bodis?

•••
How's everyone's stats for December 6?

•••
Payment received thanks bodis.

•••
•••
Hello,

I have just sent you a personal message. If you have any further questions, please follow up with us there.

Thank you.

hi, great changes to sales form

however, I am wondering why going through effort of modifying sales form, you still did absolutely nothing to that hardly visible for sale banner on top of page, and seem to take extra care to selct the smallest available font.

I understand about wanting visitors to click before looking at domain sale possibility, however, sales are important to domainers. which is why every other parking site puts orange flashy banners and gives you even options where to place them on screen.

would increasing visibility of forsale info be in yoru future plans?

thanks for listening.
cheers

•••
We're already in the process of developing features which will allow our members to individually optimize the look of their own sales links.

We expect these new features to be implemented within the first quarter of 2016.

Thank you.

hi, great changes to sales form

however, I am wondering why going through effort of modifying sales form, you still did absolutely nothing to that hardly visible for sale banner on top of page, and seem to take extra care to selct the smallest available font.

I understand about wanting visitors to click before looking at domain sale possibility, however, sales are important to domainers. which is why every other parking site puts orange flashy banners and gives you even options where to place them on screen.

would increasing visibility of forsale info be in yoru future plans?

thanks for listening.
cheers

•••
We're already in the process of developing features which will allow our members to individually optimize the look of their own sales links.

We expect these new features to be implemented within the first quarter of 2016.

Thank you.

wonderful
thanks.

I only try to make note that improving on sales lander greatly like you did, and not investing probably no more than 5 minutes of the programmers time to increase font size of sales banner + adding orange/red background to it, is somewhat odd thinking on bodis part.

it may sound hard to believe but there were more than likely many sales missed over years, for many sellers, strictly from not having done this tiny change I just outlined and keeping the sales banner hardly visible.

thanks for accpeting my feedback to make your site even better.

•••
any idea to implement like this?

BuC7tYH.png

•••
Hello,

I'm not aware of any plans to add templates with multiple related link columns or how viable this is. There is also the possibility that CTR performance would be reduced with this arrangement.

However, I'll need to follow up with you on this shortly once I have more information for you.

Thank you.

any idea to implement like this?

BuC7tYH.png

•••
Did you guys ever set an option to manually add a domain to zero click only instead of mainstream?

•••
No, we have never offered an option for choosing between ad providers.

Non-faillisted domain names have always been monetize with our primary upstream ad provider by default.

Thank you.

Did you guys ever set an option to manually add a domain to zero click only instead of mainstream?

•••
@TroyBodis trying out bitcoin payment method, out of curiosity are a lot of people using it?

•••
Hello,

Yes, we have quite a number of clients who regularly accept their earnings using Bitcoin as an alternative payment method to regular currency.

Thanks.

@TroyBodis trying out bitcoin payment method, out of curiosity are a lot of people using it?

•••
•••
+1 to show the traffic stats in lander pages (like sedo did)

It helps to convince the buyer that he got good traffic.

Seller can Enable / Disable to show the traffic stats in lander page.

•••

can you clariy what you? I am not seeing any stats on a sales lander with bodis.
ty

•••
can you clariy what you? I am not seeing any stats on a sales lander with bodis.

Sorry, i was not clear.

I suggest the idea to bodis to implement this one.

•••
Hello,

Would these stats be limited to the Escrow/Inquiry sales pages only?

I believe that Sedo display the number of visitors within the past 30-day period as well as the total number of previous offers on their sales pages.

Thank you.

•••
•••
Hello,

Would these stats be limited to the Escrow/Inquiry sales pages only?

I believe that Sedo display the number of visitors within the past 30-day period as well as the total number of previous offers on their sales pages.

Thank you.

putting sedo aside, as far as I am concerned, I'd be content with a simple counter of visitors number to each parked page.. either on main prked ad page or on sales lander page.

however, I believe you also took seriously my suggestion to add a column to main stats page on our accounts that says how many clicks there were on the sales banner. with or without clicking submit form afterward.

parking crew has it. they call the column OFFER PAGE VIEWS.

ty.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back