BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there any other requirements? Where can I look at the complete requirements.

I know that we cannot redirect a.com to b.com. Are you sure we can redirect a.com/whatever to bodis.a.com?
I wonder if I will get better search engine indexing if I just change the name server.

Will move some of the most important domains with change the name server and see how it perform. Bodis pay awesome for chinese visitors if the domain is not adult. I just don't want to lose my rank and traffic from baidu and google. You need more chinese content when sites are seen in China by the way.

By the way this is way past the deadline. What about traffic still being sent there through normal url redirect? It'll takes time to implement all these. Looks like a small number of my domains still redirect to bodisparking.com. Takes time to change them all. My fault :(. I know.

Last edited:
•••
Bodis seems to have a strange exclusivity agreement where domains not banned cannot go somewhere else even if g cannot monetize it.

That is certainly not the case. :) We definitely monetize banned names, and really well on our CPV (direct advertiser)/CPA system.

However, we don't have a deal with Baidu for the banned Chinese adult. Maybe we'll try and do something in the near future but I doubt it will earn much so I haven't gone after it.

•••
So you can convert chinese traffic with adult domain that is NOT banned by google assuming google doesn't have ads for those?

I know you can monetize banned names. What about unbanned names that's not monetizeable anyway? I can set up that those go somewhere else.

I have a concern about some chargebacks you have. I want to know what domains or what countries are the chargebacked traffic come from. I think I had some experience with parked.com before and found a way to avoid that. We can only do long term biz if we we both make money.

Last edited:
•••
Hello, since this seems to be an all around ask about bodis thread, I'd like to ask some questions.

I joined bodis a few days ago after having registered a few new domains which I plan on either building websites on or re-sell or otherwise monetize.

Most of those few domains I registered have like 4 to 5 words and since I don't have any website just ready yet, I decided to parked them at Bodis ( or at least so it seems when I do a "who is" check on them).

The first day I parked them at bodis I received 3 page visits and next day 1 for all of them together. My wonder is, when you park a newly registered domain without any previous traffic or backlinks, will it get any visits/clicks at all?

And second thing, does the problem consist in the long domain names as I registered them for not getting any visits anymore or I just need to wait a longer period in order for things to start happening?

I am very new to domain parking and monetizing, but I am very interested in getting more knowledge about it. I registered at bodis because the researching I made about domain parking pointed to Bodis being among the best for these things if not THE BEST.

thx in advance for any answers

•••
Bodis pays almost 3 times than parked.com and pays almost 2 times than theparkingplace.com

I hope the 302 requirement doesn't drop my traffic. Hopefully things work out.

•••
Bodis is the biggest payer in the industry BY FAR. Yet it's probably one of the least known.

Just waiting for the new templates that seem to be taking forever...

•••
RPM don't stable in this month.
It's started after Oct 4, 2011
After technical jobs

is it coincidence ?

•••
I picked up an expired English-keyword domain for resale that I come to find is getting approx 1700+ Chinese visitors a day coming from a forwarded (banned?) adult Chinese domain. Browsing for alternative parking solutions I found your thread. I was wondering if a 'proxy' channel might work for this type of traffic. Any ideas are appreciated, I'd like to give something a try until this traffic goes away.

•••
Most parking companies do not allow you to forward traffic from one domain to a parked domain. I don't suppose Bodis is any different.

•••
bodis pay like clock work. Also I can scan 3000 domains and check which one is banned. If too many are banned something is wrong with traffic. It helps me a lot and give me peace of mind.

•••
There are so many Google feed parking companies.Does Bodis pay big revenues? in the past I couldnt see people get paid over 50 dollars.

•••
I get well over $50 a month from Bodis. IMHO they are the best Google Feed, followed by Domain Sponsor.

•••
Hi!
I earned more when it was possible to select templates and set keywords as menu. Are you planning to add such possibilities again? Thanks.

•••
What's going on with RPM ???
Usually it was 16-25 .
It has begun right after your last system fail on the October 3 - October 5. Since then my RMP began moving down slightly day by day and now it's only 10.
Also sometimes i have 0 visitors but some revenue for some domains.

What was the reason of your system fail on October 3 - October 5 ?
Did you turn on some filters after the system fail ? I think you did. Because during your system fail some of my domains that never had traffic,clicks and revenue , suddenly got traffic,clicks and brought me $.

Could you please explain me what the hell is going on ?

•••
Hi-Im going to share some stats regarding a domain name I have parked. What I have found is to expect the unexpected. This domain name has very few back links.

February-visits-1,112-clicks-189-revenue-$16.65

March-visits-7,584-clicks-995-revenue-$100.97

April-visits-4,022-clicks-453-revenue-$49.61

May-visits-3,646-clicks-482-revenue-$64.67

June-visits-8,191-clicks-1,162-revenue-$195.65

July-visits-12,961-clicks-1,781-revenue-$290.85

August-visits-14,744-clicks-2183
revenue-$373.91

September-visits-3,709-clicks-482
revenue-$83.10

October-visits-7-clicks-0-revenue-$0.00

November-visits-0

I dont blame Bodis, but rather strange indeed.

•••
Dropping from 14000 visits and $370 in August to 7 visits and no $ in October is more than strange. Have you put it somewhere that awstats or analytics or something can track the traffic and referals to see what the traffic is all about?

•••
I contacted support with my questions regarding the situation. I was informed it was receiving 50 percent 'type in', and 50 percent 'other'. In reference to my question on what happened to the traffic, no detailed answer was provided other than stating it depends on several variables such as back links.

•••
bodis pay like clock work. Also I can scan 3000 domains and check which one is banned. If too many are banned something is wrong with traffic. It helps me a lot and give me peace of mind.

Yes, payments are pristine @ Bodis! :)
Teguh123, how do you bulk check Google banned domains?

•••
Just started using Bodis with a few low traffic domains and the EPC is okay but I wish there was more control over the templates.

•••
Yes, payments are pristine @ Bodis! :)
Teguh123, how do you bulk check Google banned domains?

I made a special program for it using Matt's API. Want to resell that as service in namepros or fiver :)? I can't sell that my self. I am too busy :D

Anyway if you have 1000+ domains, I'll help you scan for free I think. I like to get to know fellow domainers. Perhaps you want to buy my domains too?

•••
In the Bodis stats/reporting system, how do I see a complete list of all domain performance (including those with no visits) for a year, or several months, as a single exportable list, not grouped by the month?

•••
I mass scanned my domain again with my program. Surprisingly some domains that are getting secondary feed now become primary (Is this even possible).

Then the URL you provide to test whether domain is adult or not no longer work it seems.

•••
domains parked on Bodis are loading for about one minute or longer... Do you have such a problem? Can you check it?

•••
domains parked on Bodis are loading for about one minute or longer... Do you have such a problem? Can you check it?

The same pic.

•••
The same pic.

of course traffic went down yesterday for about 40%. I wonder if they are going to do sth with it, because today I got the same problem.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back