BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's odd. I don't have any of that on, and I can see Google's ads... just get redirected to that URL.

The URL you PMed me doesn't redirect to that URL.

•••
•••
No can login?

Hi Guys,

Anyone having trouble logging in today.

Every time i put in my password, I get redirected to the login page.

If I try a different password I get an error.

•••
Note: There was some internal server problem where users had trouble logging in for last 12 hours.

We have made some changes to our DNS that caused this issue.

Simply flush your DNS cache or restart your computer and you should be able to log in again without issues.

I apologize for this issue and am looking into it so that it doesn't happen in the future.

•••
It's okay 'Matt. Problems do happen. But I already logged in to my account today. :)

Note: There was some internal server problem where users had trouble logging in for last 12 hours.

We have made some changes to our DNS that caused this issue.

Simply flush your DNS cache or restart your computer and you should be able to log in again without issues.

I apologize for this issue and am looking into it so that it doesn't happen in the future.

•••
•••
^^^ does that mean the new templates are live, Matt?

•••
How do I put my pages on single Lander Selection ? Is it possible to do that?

•••
They are live but only for adult.

Single landers not possible until we eventually roll out updated UI. That is a bit postponed now due to outside third party forces..wish I can explain that.

•••
Thank you for the fast response. Hope you will be doing that in the near future.Peace

•••
Some bodis parking pages using different templates.
I like that templates.
How I could change default setting for domains to another templates?

•••
Just wanted everyone to know that PayPal payments are expected to go out on the 3rd (Wednesday).

Wire/Direct Deposit/Checks were already sent out.

•••
Hey Matt,

Did you receive my screenshots?

•••
can't open bodis com..are there any problem with site?

•••
•••
Anybody seen Matt? He seems to be playing hide and go seek.

•••
I am here just a bit under a large load as usual. Will be getting to those emails regarding the screenshots shortly.

•••
Never mind. I am just waiting for wednesday payment :)

Last edited:
•••
Payment should always be between 26th-30th going forward.

The funds were always added to PayPal manually and therefore the dates were never accurate. Going forward the system will automatically add funds to PayPal each month making sure that payments are more consistent.

•••
Today is wednesday and paypal payment is again pending...
agoust is beginning with a consistent loss in revenues (not in visit)vfor my portfolio..
is there some reason or is just for me??

•••
pablohc86 payment via paypal came to me

•••
i received my payment already also ;)

•••
•••
Bodis not resolving backend and frontend for at least 5 hours and up until now.

•••
I am seeing the same thing here in the US

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back