BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe news about the new sales landers were on the Bodis Blog?

Let me check that out,

Eh meh, nevermind. Bye-gones!

they kinda said they never announced it. we need to bury that banner.. I dont think bodis has habit of going back on decisions.. not that kinda company. well let's look forward to updates.. I think bodis announced one for like a year ago so it seems we are a year late. bodis is still my number one... with only one alternative at park crew with their awful.unfriendly ui which on mobile is basically unusable... and their revenue distributions model which favors those who make mo money for them... well.. bodis is last worthy player in this game for me. fno competition can be good or bad for us... but I'm sure bodis is feeling good about it

•••
they kinda said they never announced it. we need to bury that banner.. I dont think bodis has habit of going back on decisions.. not that kinda company. well let's look forward to updates.. I think bodis announced one for like a year ago so it seems we are a year late. bodis is still my number one... with only one alternative at park crew with their awful.unfriendly ui which on mobile is basically unusable... and their revenue distributions model which favors those who make mo money for them... well.. bodis is last worthy player in this game for me. fno competition can be good or bad for us... but I'm sure bodis is feeling good about it
Yep, if you want to look after your own leads, the options are shrinking! It's basically just Bodis and PC? I emailed above.com not sure they have anything.

Definite issues with mobile on PC, if you use long text in your sales strip.

Think of all the options we've lost: DomainSponsor, Uni, Voodoo/Parked .. could possibly be an opportunity to build something from scratch, domainer led? Complete transparency on revenues would go down well.

•••
Okay, so what's up a bodis?

First the camel case goes away. Then the banner options have been limited. After that, special wording can no longer be added.

Now, there has not been an update (for me at least) since about the 15th.

Last edited:
•••
looks like bodis listened and made the banner more readable now so tnx for that..

•••
Common sense prevails.

Last edited:
•••
one of better month starts in longtime at 20 some bucks so far.... this was normal or less.than avg months back til it wasn't... let's hope this isnt just random and bodis implementd some updates... I'm pretty sure they said they have some ready to help with lower revenues.... a while back.

•••
I've been using Bodis for many years without any problem, but now there's some strange situation. Bodis didn't pay for the last month, but more than that - it seems like I owe them money now! They deducted such an enormous transaction fee from payment that the fee was 5 times bigger than my monthly income. It's a fee they named 'Network Fees for Bitcoin Blockchain'. The balance on my Bodis account became negative. How is it possible? I addressed this question to their support team on July 11, 2023. Got a response 'Our engineers are still looking into this issue, but the problem appears to have arisen with our crypto payment processor. However, we expect the situation to be resolved very soon.' Hope everything is fine and engineers will find a solution. However decided to post it here just in case, because stopped receiving responses from them.

Last edited:
•••
I've been using Bodis for many years without any problem, but now there's some strange situation. Bodis didn't pay for the last month, but more than that - it seems like I owe them money now! They deducted such an enormous transaction fee from payment that the fee was 5 times bigger than my monthly income. It's a fee they named 'Network Fees for Bitcoin Blockchain'. The balance on my Bodis account became negative. How is it possible? I addressed this question to their support team on July 11, 2023. Got a response 'Our engineers are still looking into this issue, but the problem appears to have arisen with our crypto payment processor. However, we expect the situation to be resolved very soon.' Hope everything is fine and engineers will find a solution. However decided to post it here just in case, because stopped receiving responses from them.
It seems like the issue is resolved. Those enormous fees have disappeared and the balance on my account came back to what it should be. And just received a payment from them.

Last edited:
•••
Has bodis stopped payout via crypto?
I am seeing this message in the payout setting page:
Crypto is no longer supported. Please choose another option.

•••

confirmed by support. true.

unknown if back ever. needs fixing they say as many bugs caused payout issues for some or many. they did tell me. well looks like kyc all over the place and bugs and other issues are slowly but surely starting crypto on Downward spiral...or at very least killing its anonymity.

•••
Hello @meditang,

Yes, that is correct. We recently removed Cryptocurrency as an optional payment method due to a series of recent bugs that affected a number of our clients throughout the past couple of months.

Our engineers are prioritizing a number of new developments at this time, but if we do manage to get around to addressing the the aforementioned bugs, we hope to reintroduce Cryptocurrency as a payment method at some point in the future.

We do apologize for inconveniencing those who were using this payment method, but please be sure to update your payment information prior to the next payment cycle on September 7.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Looks like the for sale strip issue is fixed. Glad to see common sense finally prevailed. Time to get back to business.

•••
Hello @meditang,

Yes, that is correct. We recently removed Cryptocurrency as an optional payment method due to a series of recent bugs that affected a number of our clients throughout the past couple of months.

Our engineers are prioritizing a number of new developments at this time, but if we do manage to get around to addressing the the aforementioned bugs, we hope to reintroduce Cryptocurrency as a payment method at some point in the future.

We do apologize for inconveniencing those who were using this payment method, but please be sure to update your payment information prior to the next payment cycle on September 7.

Thank you.
Very bad news.
And I didn't receive any notification/email related to this change.

•••
Very bad news.
And I didn't receive any notification/email related to this change.
Hello @evil,

We do intend to notify those that are still using Cryptocurrency as a payment method as we continue to phase it out.

Again, we are very sorry to those affected and that relied on this payment method.

Thank you.

•••
Hello @evil,

We do intend to notify those that are still using Cryptocurrency as a payment method as we continue to phase it out.

Again, we are very sorry to those affected and that relied on this payment method.

Thank you.

I personally didnt use.it.for payouts.. just a bad gamble for me all this crypto.stuff.. but I.am curious to.ask u kind.sir... now that u specifically even say phase out which normally applies to dying older techs etc... so my question. is may I plz ask u why bodis decides to abandon a techo that's.basically part of.future in one way or another ... and while everyone else.is.trying to.adopt.it... .could it be that bodis has somehow opted to not bother with some sort of mandatory kyc for crypto as all others are forced into.. rather than keep crypto and implement kyc procedures.which I'm sure cost u money and take.time. ty

•••
I personally didnt use.it.for payouts.. just a bad gamble for me all this crypto.stuff.. but I.am curious to.ask u kind.sir... now that u specifically even say phase out which normally applies to dying older techs etc... so my question. is may I plz ask u why bodis decides to abandon a techo that's.basically part of.future in one way or another ... and while everyone else.is.trying to.adopt.it... .could it be that bodis has somehow opted to not bother with some sort of mandatory kyc for crypto as all others are forced into.. rather than keep crypto and implement kyc procedures.which I'm sure cost u money and take.time. ty
Hello @alcy,

These factors have been taken into consideration, but we're mainly phasing this out for the time being due to the recent bugs that affected a number of our clients throughout the past couple of months, as mentioned earlier.

Once our engineers are in a position to reprioritize and address these issues, we hope to reintroduce Cryptocurrency as a payment method again in the future.

Thanks.

•••
I was not notified of this either. I realized when I did not receive my payment in this cycle and after contacting support I learned about this measure. I am currently waiting for my payment to be processed and they cannot tell me when it will be.

•••
I was not notified of this either. I realized when I did not receive my payment in this cycle and after contacting support I learned about this measure. I am currently waiting for my payment to be processed and they cannot tell me when it will be.
Hello @SuperPorky,

It appears as though we have followed up with you several times regarding your bounced BTC payout. Our accountant is still looking into this situation with our payment processor, but we will be sure to notify you as soon as we know more.

Again we do apologize for this delay, and we thank you for your patience.

•••
It wasnt my fault that the payment wasnt processed. It would have been nice from you to let me know that crypto was being face out to change payment option before processing the payment

Can you kindly reply to my emails regarding my payment? Its almost the 9th and havent received it.

•••
is may I plz ask u why bodis decides to abandon a techo that's.basically part of.future in one way or another ... and while everyone else.is.trying to.adopt.it...
It is definitely a choice against the trend.
I wouldn't be surprised if Smartname or PC will introduced crypto payment in the next months.

•••
Hello @SuperPorky,

It appears as though we have followed up with you several times regarding your bounced BTC payout. Our accountant is still looking into this situation with our payment processor, but we will be sure to notify you as soon as we know more.

Again we do apologize for this delay, and we thank you for your patience.
Can you answer my email if you would be so kind? You told me that yesterday you would send me the payment which was not true. I'm still waiting for my payment. Thanks

•••
Still waiting for my payment.

•••
For the record. Im owned $1,229.35.

Bodis management promised to pay by the end of saturday which wasnt the case. Support has remained silent since then.

Not serious at all.

•••
At this point I don't know when Bodis is going to pay me or if they are going to pay me at all.

Way to treat their customers, they don't even bother to respond

•••
At this point I don't know when Bodis is going to pay me or if they are going to pay me at all.

Way to treat their customers, they don't even bother to respond
Hello @SuperPorky,

Our accountant had attempted to reprocess your payment several times, but due to continued technical issues with our Cryptocurrency processor, this had taken far longer than initially anticipated. However, our accountant has confirmed that we've successfully disbursed your payment to you, so you should be receiving it right now.

We thank you for your patience, and we are deeply sorry for this unintentional delay.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back