BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has anyone else experience decrease in traffic count last 2 days?

I noticed. Mainly since 2015-07-28, but very large drop is latest two days. It works only in the system ZeroClick.

•••
yes, poor traffic and low cpc these days.

•••
Yes, we believe that our ZeroClick tracking has been under-reporting these past few days, but we won't be certain of the exact cause of the dip in reports until our developer has assessed it. We don't expect this to take too long.

Also, this shouldn't have any negative impact on earnings. However, we will credit clients if necessary.

If anybody wants me to take a look at their account, please open a support ticket or message me with your account info.

Thanks.

I noticed. Mainly since 2015-07-28, but very large drop is latest two days. It works only in the system ZeroClick.

•••
Bodis pay with bitcoins? Wow. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW. Is this real?

•••
That's correct. As of August, we now offer Bitcoin as a payment method for account balances exceeding $10.00 in parking revenue.

Thanks.

Bodis pay with bitcoins? Wow. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW. Is this real?

•••
Today, on August 10th, visitors and earnings data may seem lower than expected for most of our users. We have suffered a network bottleneck that started from a minor DDOS attack. We have fully resolved this issue. We will credit our users as soon as August 10th revenue data posts in the coming days. The credit will be visible in the reporting interface.

I want to apologize to all of our users that were affected. Having my own domains parked on Bodis, I know how frustrating this issue can be.

We have tried hard to minimize issues that stem from DDOS attacks with the last issue occurring December 2014. We receive DDOS attacks multiple times per week, and these attacks being successfully mitigated within seconds of them occurring. Bodis uses the largest, most advanced, and most successful DDOS mitigation provider in the world. The same provider that the largest banks and corporation in the world utilize on a daily basis. Not everyone is perfect, and unfortunately today the issue has occurred on their end in their network configuration. We’re happy that the issue is now resolved.

Please look forward to the credits and more info in the account interface.

•••
•••
I started with you about few months ago and av made myself $4+ I love ur system

•••
•••
Today, on August 10th, visitors and earnings data may seem lower than expected for most of our users. We have suffered a network bottleneck that started from a minor DDOS attack. We have fully resolved this issue. We will credit our users as soon as August 10th revenue data posts in the coming days. The credit will be visible in the reporting interface.

I want to apologize to all of our users that were affected. Having my own domains parked on Bodis, I know how frustrating this issue can be.

We have tried hard to minimize issues that stem from DDOS attacks with the last issue occurring December 2014. We receive DDOS attacks multiple times per week, and these attacks being successfully mitigated within seconds of them occurring. Bodis uses the largest, most advanced, and most successful DDOS mitigation provider in the world. The same provider that the largest banks and corporation in the world utilize on a daily basis. Not everyone is perfect, and unfortunately today the issue has occurred on their end in their network configuration. We’re happy that the issue is now resolved.

Please look forward to the credits and more info in the account interface.

when will the credit available?

•••
heh, so far, I noticed only deductions today :)

•••
•••
Credits have not been applied to any Bodis accounts as of yet that I am aware of, but are expected to be applied in the coming days.

Apologies for the delay.

Thanks.

•••
All you need to begin receiving Bitcoin is an account balance of $10.00 minimum, plus a Bitcoin wallet address for us to send it to.

Bitcoin wallets can readily be downloaded as a program/app to your desktop computer or smartphone respectively.

Thank you.

How can I open bitcoin account ?

•••
All you need to begin receiving Bitcoin is an account balance of $10.00 minimum, plus a Bitcoin wallet address for us to send it to.

Bitcoin wallets can readily be downloaded as a program/app to your desktop computer or smartphone respectively.

Thank you.
OK thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
August 21 stats show zero revenue. Is something wrong with the system?

•••
21st earnings updated for everybody?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I have zero revenue from 17-21 August.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back