BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
seem that my domains pointed to bodis do not resolve.
i'm in italy..

•••
Sorry for this delay. I've just sent you a personal message.

Thank you.

seem that my domains pointed to bodis do not resolve.
i'm in italy..

•••
Does Bodis support new ext. domains, like: .website, .jobs....?

•••

I have never had problems adding any kind of extensions on Bodis. They have accepted all ngTLDs I have added to my account. They even accept weird ccTLD subdomains (like .waw.pl for example)

In the rare case you have a problem, I'm pretty sure they'll add any new extensions missing

•••
As Hypersot mentioned, we do support all TLDs, including much of the newer second level ccTLD extensions which are being added.

If you experience any issues adding your domains, please let us know and we'll look into it.

Thank you.

•••
•••
I believe that there had been a slight delay in reports yesterday night but all reports do appear to be up to date now.

If you are still seeing a delay in your reports, please let us know.

Thanks.

Bodis delay stats today?

•••
bodis delayed stats again, worst eanings these days.

•••
We did experience a small delay with revenue reports being posted over the weekend. This was due to a technical fault with our primary ad provider.

This would not have had any effect on parking earnings. If possible, I'd like to take a look at your Bodis account for you. If you could please forward me your account information via personal message here, or email us at [email protected]

Thank you.

bodis delayed stats again, worst eanings these days.

•••
does this mean gonna be hard to reach matt or troy on here soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I do apologize for the delay in my response. An error seems to have prevented me from receiving a notification.

The Namepros acquisition actually took place some time ago. Since then, this changeover has not had any influence on the level of service we have provided to our clients through Namepros, nor will it going forward.

Thank you.

does this mean gonna be hard to reach matt or troy on here soon?

•••
There problems today with reporting troy?

•••
There had been a slight delay earlier but we're currently refreshing the system stats. Everything should be running as usual shortly.

Thanks.

There problems today with reporting troy?

•••
anybody received payment notification? Last month i received on 6th

•••
Also I have not received yet. We have to wait, but Bodis always pays the declared date :)

•••
You should expect to receive a payment notification later on today, but payments will still be disbursed by July 7th (tomorrow) regardless.

Thank you.

anybody received payment notification? Last month i received on 6th

•••
Payment received today direct deposit thanks bodis team.

•••
Anyone got reduction in revenue last months?

•••
Revenue should be quite steady right now, if not improving for accounts with good quality traffic. If possible, I'd like to take a look into your Bodis account for you.

Please feel free to message me your Bodis account information here, or open up a ticket within the Bodis support centre and I'll get back to you on this shortly.

Thank you.

Anyone got reduction in revenue last months?

•••
thanks for respond.

just a litte bit reduction. i think it affected after long delay last month problem, hope working right this month.

•••
The slight delay in reports toward the end of June would not have effected your revenue in any way since we did continue to serve ads to all of the domain names on our network.

If you do decide that you would like us to take a look at your Bodis account for you, please let us know.

Thank you.

thanks for respond.

just a litte bit reduction. i think it affected after long delay last month problem, hope working right this month.

•••
Thanks for the Bitcoin Payout. Switched ot Bitcoin and saved paypal conversion and transaction fee :)

Bodis moving forward. Looking more features in near by future.

Suggestion: (Live chat for the parking page is great new feature for sellers. so far no company tried / launched yet)

I believe it's easy to launch and control from bodis account pages.

•••
I recently joined Bodis. I wonder who the advertisers are? I didn't click my ads but want to know how we can find out.

•••
Hello,

Our ads are provided by various advertising services, particularly those used for our secondary ad feeds (ZeroClick). However, ads used in conjunction with our parking templates are supplied by our primary upstream ad provider. But due to a confidentiality agreement between us (Bodis), and this “ad provider”, we may only refer to them as “primary upstream ad provider”.

Matt wrote an article for the Bodis Blog covering this topic not too long ago.

www.blog.bodis.com/primary-upstream-ad-provider

Thanks.

I recently joined Bodis. I wonder who the advertisers are? I didn't click my ads but want to know how we can find out.

•••
Visitors and Clicks are not updated for today????
Is it only for me ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back