BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
It's looking as though earnings for August 21 haven't updated as expected. I've already notified our developer regarding this matter, so we do expect to see this issue resolved shortly.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

•••
Any update on that issue?
the 21st looks finalized (no asterisk next to the date) but I only see zero-click earnings

all the other parking services have also finished the import for that date, that's why the low earnings worry me.

•••
Our developer is currently in the process of resolving this matter, so you should expect to see a correction on your finalized reports for August 21 within the next hour.

Thank you.

Any update on that issue?
the 21st looks finalized (no asterisk next to the date) but I only see zero-click earnings

all the other parking services have also finished the import for that date, that's why the low earnings worry me.

•••
•••
i remember to have heard that the interview for the bodis jobs should start in August..
Now we are in September and i've heard noting.
Just a delay or people has been already hired?

•••
Hello,

This depends on which position you applied for. Interviews for the Account Manager & Sales position have already ended, but we may still be in the process of sourcing an additional PHP Programmer and a Network & System Administrator.

For more information on our current job vacancies, please send an email to: [email protected]

Thank you.

i remember to have heard that the interview for the bodis jobs should start in August..
Now we are in September and i've heard noting.
Just a delay or people has been already hired?

•••
Hello,

This depends on which position you applied for. Interviews for the Account Manager & Sales position have already ended, but we may still be in the process of sourcing an additional PHP Programmer and a Network & System Administrator.

For more information on our current job vacancies, please send an email to: [email protected]

Thank you.
i had applied for the account manager so i think i'm discarder.
I've asked because i think to remember it was said to me that each application would be contacted.
It seem your team had too many things to do.
Thanks for the answer

•••
We had actually been inundated by applicants interested in that particular position and so not everybody made it through to the interview phase unfortunately.

We do apologize if we did not get around to your application.

Thank you for your interest.

i had applied for the account manager so i think i'm discarder.
I've asked because i think to remember it was said to me that each application would be contacted.
It seem your team had too many things to do.
Thanks for the answer

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Parked around 23 domains on Bodis. Feeling Happy :laugh:

•••
LED Open Signs.com sold $1,000 through bodis inquiry. 14th one. Keep in mind all caught on expired lists for godaddy coupon cost or reg fee in club membership.

•••
LED Open Signs.com sold $1,000 through bodis inquiry. 14th one. Keep in mind all caught on expired lists for godaddy coupon cost or reg fee in club membership.
Congrats my friend :D

•••
If you have a no problem then i want to discuss for domain business with you.

Sorry but i am very new to domain business. :D

•••
Hello Matt,

I added about 4 domains to my account but is yet inactive when will it be active to start receiving visitors?

Thanks.

•••
Hello,

Once your domains have been added to your Bodis account and their DNS information has been set to our parking server, no further action is needed.

If your domains are displaying "Inactive" within Manage Domains, this is simply because they have not received visitors as of yet. However, domains will update to display a status of "Active" within 24 hours of receiving visitors.

Thank you.

Hello Matt,

I added about 4 domains to my account but is yet inactive when will it be active to start receiving visitors?

Thanks.

•••
Thanks. But if i may ask, when do i expect it to start receiving visitors?

•••
Reports are updated every 3 hours and so any traffic you've received during that time will be displayed within the Performance Reports page.

Thanks.

Thanks. But if i may ask, when do i expect it to start receiving visitors?

•••
Thanks. for the swift response.

•••
I created a support ticket, but Bodis didn't sent me any confirmation email, and I can't find where to view the support ticket I created.

Is it normal? Or I'm missing something?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back