BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi Troy,

To improve the service, can you add owner's email on escrow-sale page? (For additional questions from a potential buyers / for negotiate of alternative payment methods, / for negotiate another details or price).

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Noted.

We're thinking about doing some additional updates to enhance the for sale pages. No expected date yet, but enhancements to for sale page are on our list.

•••
Hi Matt! Tell us how to optimize the domain? I'm talking about searches ... there somewhere on the use of instructional video Bodis? Thank you.
Sorry for bad english! I'm from Russia)))

•••
I'm talking about relevant keywords

•••
Currently, all keywords are being auto-optimized by Bodis to help ensure that relevant ads are being displayed. Unfortunately these keyword settings cannot be manually overridden for the time being.

If you need any further assistance with your Bodis account, please send an email to [email protected], or just open a ticket from the support centre.

Thank you.

I'm talking about relevant keywords

•••
Hi, is it possible to set briefly Estibot (may be valuate.com) result on Escrow sale page (option by request of user)? (Or integrate with estibot.com/valuate.com as integrated with escrow.com :) )

Last edited:
•••
Integrating independent domain valuation with the sale page may be possible, although it may take some time before any further development takes place on the sales features/settings due to prior commitments.

Thank you for your suggestion and I'm sure Matt will give some consideration to your idea.

Hi, is it possible to set briefly Estibot (may be valuate.com) result on Escrow sale page (option by request of user)? (Or integrate with estibot.com/valuate.com as integrated with escrow.com :) )

•••
I got a biz idea. I'll let you know via email soon.

•••
all parked domains not open today "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

•••
Hello,

We seem to be experiencing a slight connection lag over the past couple of hours with visitors from Europe. We're currently looking into this matter, but this may be limited to a small number of connections or ISPs.

We would like to get some additional information if possible, so I'm going to send you a personal message.

Thank you.

all parked domains not open today "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

•••
Just a quick update. Connection to our servers should now be back to normal. If anyone experiences any further errors connecting to our parking servers, please let us know.

Thank you.

•••
Just a quick update. Connection to our servers should now be back to normal. If anyone experiences any further errors connecting to our parking servers, please let us know.

Thank you.

Thanks for the heads up! This is a prime example of why Bodis is one of the best companies for parking.

•••
Hi Matt! Why are some of my domains in Bodis goes redirect?

•••
Domains that redirect to separate URLs are being monetized by our secondary ad provider, ZeroClick.

If you look to the Manage Domains tab in your account, under the "Ad Provider" column, domains listed as "Secondary" have been faillisted by our primary upstream ad provider and are currently being monetized using ZeroClick.

Thanks.

Hi Matt! Why are some of my domains in Bodis goes redirect?

•••
Thanks for the answer! Tell me please Troy this happens automatically or can I change a redirect to the usual parking page?

•••
Yes, this does happen automatically for all domain names which have been faillisted/blocked by our primary ad provider. ZeroClick is currently the only backup ad provider we employ.

Thank you.

Thanks for the answer! Tell me please Troy this happens automatically or can I change a redirect to the usual parking page?

•••
Hi Troy,

I've just moved a bunch of domains with yourselves to test it the service. One huge concern of mine is the fact that the "this domain may be for sale" header is blocked by ad block for chrome.

I'm very impressed with the level of support i received on this and an update is the works! Nice.

•••
When I checked one of the domains that I have in zero click, it immediately went to the advertiser's page. I have all of them set to "inquiry" for those who may be interested. But if they're getting redirected immediately then they'll never see the "this domain may be for sale" link at the top. Is this normal behavior for zero click domains?

•••
I'm afraid that visitors will not be able to view the sale banner with domain names monetized through ZeroClick.

You can however disable ZeroClick through your account settings or auto redirect visitors to the sale/inquiry page, but we cannot monetize them simultaneously when doing this.

Thanks.

When I checked one of the domains that I have in zero click, it immediately went to the advertiser's page. I have all of them set to "inquiry" for those who may be interested. But if they're getting redirected immediately then they'll never see the "this domain may be for sale" link at the top. Is this normal behavior for zero click domains?

•••
I'm afraid that visitors will not be able to view the sale banner with domain names monetized through ZeroClick.

You can however disable ZeroClick through your account settings or auto redirect visitors to the sale/inquiry page, but we cannot monetize them simultaneously when doing this.

Thanks.

OK, thank you Troy.

•••
Are payments delayed this month? I havent even gotten the email I usually get before hand.

•••
Are payments delayed this month? I havent even gotten the email I usually get before hand.

Emails sent out on the 5th, and PayPal payments were sent out on the 6th. Please PM me your Bodis account email so I can look into it. Thank you.

•••
I can not create an account. Sign up form is not proceeding. I tried with different browsers, no way. Why making a simple form so complicated?

•••
Hello,

I'd like to walk you through the Bodis registration process. I'm going to send you a personal message shortly.

We do apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you.

I can not create an account. Sign up form is not proceeding. I tried with different browsers, no way. Why making a simple form so complicated?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back