BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bodis.com, loading, but does not let me in my account , tried it few times tonight. (UK)

•••
Bodis.com, loading, but does not let me in my account , tried it few times tonight. (UK)

Just tried again, I can say that I am receiving a "my account" page which has very little formatting as if the CSS was missing or damaged. Mostly plain text at 3:04PM (Eastern Timezone USA)

UPDATE: 3:12 PM -> Takes a long time to load (>20 seconds) but it does load and formatting is there.

Last edited:
•••
Just an update, Back to normal again, here!

Thanks ;)

•••
Just an update, Back to normal again, here!

Thanks ;)

Same. 3:45PM by me and page is loading quickly and formatting.

•••
Rest assured, I did report these loading errors to our developer Sebastian earlier today. We are currently looking into it, so we will have this resolved shortly.

Apologies to anyone else affected.

Bodis not opening for me !?

62fDtPG.png

Whole page is just white space !!!

•••
when bodis can set keyword for domain?

•••
This is an option which we did support some time back, but we experienced heavy misuse to the point that we needed to switch to auto optimization for keywords.

Right now, we are looking at ways we could reimplement this option while ensuring that keyword are relevant.

Thank you.

when bodis can set keyword for domain?

•••
Trying to sign up but getting the following:

Failed to Load Form
Unfortunately, an error occurred loading the registration form. Please try again by refreshing the page. If this error persists, pleasecontact support.

•••
I have just sent you a personal message regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Trying to sign up but getting the following:

Failed to Load Form
Unfortunately, an error occurred loading the registration form. Please try again by refreshing the page. If this error persists, pleasecontact support.

•••
For the keyword suggestion and turning it on:

What about making it available for people who meet specific criteria:

Example:

#1. Have a bodis account that is older than 1 year

#2. Have a Namepros account that is older than 1 year

#3. Earn "X" amount per month or you could make it an "average" monetary figure they must maintain.

#4. Charge a monthly fee along with the other eligibility requirements.

If those requirements are met then that person would be eligible to have manual keyword input activated.

Just my two cents

•••
Having eligibility requirements isn't a bad suggestion, although we would certainly prefer to be in a position where we can offer the same features to all Bodis clients, regardless of how long we've been working together.

We're looking into a few different possibilities right now which we believe everyone will benefit from.

More on this soon.

For the keyword suggestion and turning it on:

What about making it available for people who meet specific criteria:

Example:

#1. Have a bodis account that is older than 1 year

#2. Have a Namepros account that is older than 1 year

#3. Earn "X" amount per month or you could make it an "average" monetary figure they must maintain.

#4. Charge a monthly fee along with the other eligibility requirements.

If those requirements are met then that person would be eligible to have manual keyword input activated.

Just my two cents

•••
Hi,

From Feb 20, 2015 I noticed that the statistics firmly declined. Is there currently a problem with displaying the correct statistics for traffic ZeroClick?

•••
There are no issues with ZeroCick reports that I am aware of. Could you please send me a personal message with you Bodis account email address or send an email over to [email protected] and we will look into this matter for you.

Thank you.

Hi,

From Feb 20, 2015 I noticed that the statistics firmly declined. Is there currently a problem with displaying the correct statistics for traffic ZeroClick?

•••
I agree with the smurge's idea.
That will be good to incentivize members to stay trusty and you are not making discrimination.
RPC would be better if a feed do not have to waste money to discover frauds

•••
We're not ruling anything out just yet, but your suggestions and feedback are much appreciated.

Thank you.

I agree with the smurge's idea.
That will be good to incentivize members to stay trusty and you are not making discrimination.
RPC would be better if a feed do not have to waste money to discover frauds

•••
This is an option which we did support some time back, but we experienced heavy misuse to the point that we needed to switch to auto optimization for keywords.

Right now, we are looking at ways we could reimplement this option while ensuring that keyword are relevant.

Thank you.

great idea I have a domain name of a newer candy showing nothing related. lol

•••
Ads that are seemingly irrelevant are most commonly search history based ones. Our ad providers will sometimes hone in on a recently searched keyword or term and display the most applicable ads.

On the other hand, there may simply be low competition for the keywords in question.

If you would like to personal message me with the domain name in question, I would be happy to look into it for you.

Thanks.

great idea I have a domain name of a newer candy showing nothing related. lol

•••
Parked domains are down...

•••
•••
I see this issue from Ukraine + also via web-sniffer.net (no response from my domains).

•••
Connect to 199.59.243.120 on port 80 ... failed
Error 110: Connection timed out

•••
Hey Jurgen

from Greece I can connect normally, both Bodis.com and my parked domains

also, sites like isitdownrightnow show bodis as up

just a headsup

•••
I can connect to Bodis.com but my parked domains are down for me.
Also they are down for web-sniffer.net

•••
if it's ok with you , I can try to visit one of your domains to see if it resolves for me

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back