BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
poor cpc these days, anyone else?

•••
This really depends on traffic quality. EPC/CPC on higher quality traffic is very stable right now, if not improving.

If you're seeing a dip in EPC, I would be happy to take a look into your Bodis account for you.

Please forward me your Bodis account info here, or email us at [email protected].

Thank you.

poor cpc these days, anyone else?

•••
When I test my parking site, I found on the ISA server the site tracking.bodis.com, what it mean?

•••
This is what we use to track and record the visitors and clicks we receive on your parked domain names.

Thank you.

When I test my parking site, I found on the ISA server the site tracking.bodis.com, what it mean?

•••
•••
any of my previous suggestions implemented?

i have same traffic for my domains but clicks decreased. more days showing 0 clicks ! i knew it depends upon traffic & ads but still i felt it might be a bug or error in few domains.

I have new suggestion for inquiry page:

submit offer page seems to be very simple.

Atleast it should contain header with domain name.

accepting payments (images)

dmUI7Q3.png

this kind of pages helps to get impressed by end user & seller gain some trust rather than just showing a form to make offer.

these are more important changes required in my opinion.

if you liked it please hit like, so bodis team can be take it as serious and will update asap.

•••
Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestions, and while we are taking such proposals very seriously, our developer is currently working on a number of new updates right now, and so it may take some time before we see any additional changes implemented, but we certainly will look into this.

As I am sure that you are already aware, Escrow.com now handle domain name transactions, and therefore displaying Escrow.com's payment methods may be difficult, since these options do vary depending on buyer and seller location.

Also, we aren't experiencing any issues with click visibility in Performance Reports that I am aware of. If you would like me to look into this for you, please send me a personal message with your Bodis account information, or send an email over to [email protected], and I'll get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

any of my previous suggestions implemented?

i have same traffic for my domains but clicks decreased. more days showing 0 clicks ! i knew it depends upon traffic & ads but still i felt it might be a bug or error in few domains.

I have new suggestion for inquiry page:

submit offer page seems to be very simple.

Atleast it should contain header with domain name.

accepting payments (images)

dmUI7Q3.png

this kind of pages helps to get impressed by end user & seller gain some trust rather than just showing a form to make offer.

these are more important changes required in my opinion.

if you liked it please hit like, so bodis team can be take it as serious and will update asap.

•••
This hasn't actually been confirmed as of yet, but if Matt does approve the use of any additional ad providers on the Bodis netword, we will certainly ensure everyone is informed.

Thank you.

Any news for yahoo ads?

•••
Unfortunately for those that have been looking for a Yahoo feed - there have been no progress on a Yahoo feed. We'd have to engage in a new deal with Yahoo for that to happen and they have not been very responsive.

On a positive note, a Yahoo feed would be a lot of work for us to integrate, it'd probably be a bit of a mess trying to keep up with their TQ 8+ requirement, and they block a lot of domains as well as TLDs. Overall, I am quite certain our ZeroClick would outperform Yahoo on average.

On a second note, I've recently posted a new blog about a few template improvement we've been making: http://blog.bodis.com/new-parking-templates-march-2015/

I will chime in as we make more progress. We're working on a few very interesting things that some users (myself including) will be pleased with once it's live.

•••
Hi all,
just noticed something strange to my zero click rpm.
Some of my domains really scaled up and some got a very low rpm, for 27.03.2015
Anyone had this issue??

•••
Hello,

I'm not seeing any marked change in ZeroClick RPM on my end, though you may be seeing a slight change due to active keyword bids on particular domain names.

If you would like us to look further into this for you, please message me here with your account information, or send an email over to [email protected].

Thank you.

Hi all,
just noticed something strange to my zero click rpm.
Some of my domains really scaled up and some got a very low rpm, for 27.03.2015
Anyone had this issue??

•••
When will it paid this month?

•••
Last edited:
•••
i see a lot of referrer spam in my visits (buttons-for-website.com)

just 1 visit/domain/day but most domains get it. I don't care just want to remind you about this bot.

•••
@dordomai, for me also ... for the first time since the parks in Bodis ZeroClick system have cut 15% of my earnings. (Deductions).
I will add that never before has such was not the case ...

•••
Thank you for bringing this up, and while we are aware of this popular media sharing widget, some of this traffic may be legitimate, so we cannot discount it until our ad providers post revenue figures on to us.

i see a lot of referrer spam in my visits (buttons-for-website.com)

just 1 visit/domain/day but most domains get it. I don't care just want to remind you about this bot.

•••
15% is a considerable deduction. Deductions like these can lead to fail listings if the traffic is not converting.

If you would like to contact us, we will gladly look into this matter for you. Please send an email to [email protected].

Thank you.

@dordomai, for me also ... for the first time since the parks in Bodis ZeroClick system have cut 15% of my earnings. (Deductions).
I will add that never before has such was not the case ...

•••
Hi, i got a deduction too, and a Account Suspension.
Of course cannot log in.
Got an email from bodis saying Primary ad provider didnt like the traffic quallity
The thing is that all my domains are parked at bodis for the zero click ads, so they are on the secondary ad provider.
Contacted support but still no answer

•••
Rolled over
Mar 2015 I also cannot log in, but some browser have save remember me can see payment information , bodis deduction my money and with held my money.

•••
Though this was in fact a large ZeroClick deduction, and that of our primary upstream ad provider, you should have received our response on this matter earlier today.

Thank you.

Hi, i got a deduction too, and a Account Suspension.
Of course cannot log in.
Got an email from bodis saying Primary ad provider didnt like the traffic quallity
The thing is that all my domains are parked at bodis for the zero click ads, so they are on the secondary ad provider.
Contacted support but still no answer

•••
If you have not already contacted us regarding this matter, please send us an email over at [email protected], and we would be happy to look further into this for you.

Thank you.

Rolled over
Mar 2015 I also cannot log in, but some browser have save remember me can see payment information , bodis deduction my money and with held my money.

•••
Received payment in PayPal, THANKS Bodis :)

•••
Payment received, Thanks :)

Earnings Decreased month by month :(

•••
Depending on traffic quality, some Bodis accounts may still be experiencing reduced EPC/CPC. However, EPC should be relatively stable, if not improving right now.

I can take a look at your Bodis account for you if you would like to contact us at [email protected].

Thanks.

Payment received, Thanks :)

Earnings Decreased month by month :(

•••
which one is the best template to get more clicks?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back