BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Received Payment for the May Earnings. ( Pay Pal )
Thank you Matt, Jackie and Bodis Team.

•••
thank u i just received the payment
from Bodis

•••
Two Thumb Up for Bodis - Payment received

•••
Last edited:
•••
No worry

In fact, it's quite dangerous to change payment info within 1-2 days before payment anyway.

Haven't seen it though.

Yes, it did. We had a little bit of a hold up with our registrar account. However, the sale completed yesterday and payment was released. Please let me know if everything looks good on your end :)

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Since we use the information that is on the account at the time of payment, we were unable to update this in time. Unfortunately, we didn't see this post until just now after the payment was already made to the Indonesia account.

Next time, just log in to your account and update the payment info right away and we'll make the payment based off of that information.

I apologize for any inconvenience and please let me know if you need anything else, or would like me to update your payment info for next month :)

•••
•••
Deal of the century on Bodis.com today!

BeF8BPv.png

https://www.bodis.com/market/checkout?domain=flash.com

Does Bodis not verify domains are owned by the account holder who lists them? If so... how did that one slip by!?

•••
•••
Parking domains included trademark words should be chargeback from uptream providers?

•••
Had someone success selling domains on Bodis with new selling template?
I would appreciate your feedback comparing to Sedo and other platforms.
Is it more or less sales in your opinion?

•••
I would really appreciate some new adult tamplates.. Since the new interface was launched and only one template is availible, almost all of my adult domain names doing zero revenue in comparison with old and great adult templates.

•••
Had someone success selling domains on Bodis with new selling template?
I would appreciate your feedback comparing to Sedo and other platforms.
Is it more or less sales in your opinion?

Good question ....is it helping ?

•••
CPC reduce when high CTR, from 0.07 to 0.01. Anyone else?

•••
•••
The template selection option will not come back?

•••
I see that Bodis doesn't support .ro TLDs ! Any change that this TLDs to be added ?

•••
hi,

I am searching from google and find this thread, hope will help me for resolving my issues

*I am not good in speak english, but I will try.

I was suprised by checking my bodis account and there is notification like this :

Your account has been temporarily suspended. Please contact support.

How this could happen ?
I don't feel make any violation
I have contacted the support, but still don't get a reply..

Thanks

•••
How can i stop other website redirection to domains?

Hello Bodis,

My mostly domains are redirect to other website url, there is no ads. think it zero click system. I just want to remove all redirection to all my domains names.
My mostly best performance domains are redirect to other website. i just want to stop redirection to all my domain names. Please help me for this issue.

•••
strange july payment .............still pending, normally much quicker ?

•••
•••
•••
When will June payment launch?

•••
•••
It takes a long time till bodis parking page opens today, will Bodis fix this problem soon?

•••
I have been out of the domaining game for a while and sadly haven't been keeping up on latest developments, so sorry if this is a silly question...

I have a site that currently shows up on the first search page when you Google the keywords in the domain name. If I park this at Bodis, is there a good chance I will lose the current ranking?

Currently the site is just a single page with little content and a couple of Google ads. I am thinking of moving it to Bodis to see if it can make more money until I build the site up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back