BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have strange situation with Bodis.com escrow, hope this is a right place to discuss the same.. I have agreed a sale offline with my domain buyer and requested him to process the payment to Bodis.com escrow. Buyer has completed the payment yesterday, its almost 24 hours from now and Bodis has not confirmed the payment process. Buyer has sent me an automated email received from bodis.com confirming the payment processing.. Is some thing i am missing here? I have a feeling that bodis is not ready for escrow transactions or could be one of issue.. Appreciate the expert views here.

•••
Bodis has been processing this domain purchase.

The first phase is to approve that the domain purchase is not fraudulent. Therefore, we go through extensive measures to ensure that both the buyer and seller are accurate. While we appreciate that you've been in negotiation already with the buyer, we still need to go through the steps to ensure that the sale is not fraudulent. Unfortunately, we are quite the target for fraud, so even if we have been in communication, we still need to go through this process.

Also, it usually takes up to 1-2 business days to complete the initial fraud detection process.

I'll be sure to continue keeping you updated via email and thank you for using Bodis :)

I have strange situation with Bodis.com escrow, hope this is a right place to discuss the same.. I have agreed a sale offline with my domain buyer and requested him to process the payment to Bodis.com escrow. Buyer has completed the payment yesterday, its almost 24 hours from now and Bodis has not confirmed the payment process. Buyer has sent me an automated email received from bodis.com confirming the payment processing.. Is some thing i am missing here? I have a feeling that bodis is not ready for escrow transactions or could be one of issue.. Appreciate the expert views here.

•••
Thank You Jackie, I have already received the update from you. I really appreciate the prompt update from you on this topic. Much appreciated

•••
Which kind of traffic do you have?
In past I had great result with bodis.. But nowadays i have voodoo or DS best..
I have mainly US traffic..

Well, I guess the correct response is from all over the world, it varies from domain to domain. The domain I mentioned only receives traffic from the Middle East. Other domains have primarily US traffic.

I see that ioana has the same experience as me in this thread today:

http://www.namepros.com/parking-and...9987-parking-site-suggestion.html#post4504549

Maybe voodoo is ok for primarily US traffic, but not for worldwide traffic?

OT: I've heard that Internet Traffic is the best. I have too few domains to be accepted there, but for those with large portfolios that could be a good option.

•••
will bodis initiates transfer when auth code of sold domain in marketplace given ? or the buyer initiates the transfer

•••
Have you activated this feature yet? As far as I can tell I now have to choose between either not putting my domains "on the market" (i.e. no sales banner or inquiry form) or give them a fixed price. I see no option where I can put the domains up for sale without a fixed price?

In the below blog post by equity BodisMatt repeats the assertation that it is possible to list domains for sale with just an enquiry form:

http://www.hybriddomainer.com/2013/06/quick-chat-with-matt-wegrzyn-the-new-bodis-marketplace.html

Matt Wegrzyn said:
However, we also give an option for the user to set an inquiry form if they do not wish to use our “marketplace & escrow process”.

I am unable to find this option. My old domains have such links to the enquiry form, but when I list new domains now, I only get two options; either fixed price or no sales banner/link to the enquiry form at all.

It would be great if someone from Bodis could address this, or if some other Namepros member who has figured it out could point me in the right direction.

•••
The Bodis Escrow agent initiates the transfer when the auth code of the domain is given. Then, the Bodis Escrow agent facilitates the transfer and releases the domain to the buyer.

Let me know if this clears up any questions :)

will bodis initiates transfer when auth code of sold domain in marketplace given ? or the buyer initiates the transfer

•••
Just registered and listed my domains.

Last edited:
•••

Bodis.com is really to people? can you show payment proof?

How did we know our domain traffics details with Bodis.com?

Do you have analyzer technology as like google analytics? Answer?

Last edited:
•••
Bodis.com is really to people? can you show payment proof?

How did we know our domain traffics details with Bodis.com?

Do you have analyzer technology as like google analytics? Answer?

1. We have revenue monthly at Bodis and no one want to show it
2. You have to ad your domain in to Bodis
3. I often compare many Parking domain Companies

•••
Bodis Had been paying , and this is no secret ,
Matt had been really helpful so if you have any problem do let him know or jackie
I like Bodis cos is stable .

•••
I am really enjoying Bodis since the launch of 2.0. Easy control panel and not buggy.

•••
When will May payment launch? Seem, today will notice earnings.

•••
Does anybody know how to change category to adult at Bodis? The sistem does not recognize it as an adult domain...

•••
I have parked with bodis, they count 1 click = $0.03 but my domain keywords are high CPC!

•••
Does anybody know how to change category to adult at Bodis? The sistem does not recognize it as an adult domain...

I have the same problem and I don't think you can. I've tried both writing to them and posting the problem here, but unfortunately they don't address it.

•••
If it's really adult and you email to Matt, he has to get the approval of his upstream provider first. This might take some time. I don't think Matt deliberately ignores any emails. Try reminding him.

•••
Thank you guys. Have a nice sunday.

•••
Can you please email me or PM me the domains you are having issues with? Just in case, my email is [email protected]. Thank you!

I have the same problem and I don't think you can. I've tried both writing to them and posting the problem here, but unfortunately they don't address it.

•••
•••
I'm not sure if I posted a response yet but here it is. For the android app for bodis parking I would like to basically be able to do everything now that I can do on the website from the convenience of my android phone really. But if you were gonna add some features for both then i would like to see some keyword settings. Something that will allow us to set our own keywords for the domains. That would be a huge improvement to our ability to generate better revenue from our clicks. Other then that my payments are always on time as usall and keep up the good work matt.

•••
The Bodis Escrow agent initiates the transfer when the auth code of the domain is given. Then, the Bodis Escrow agent facilitates the transfer and releases the domain to the buyer.

Let me know if this clears up any questions :)

hi jackie the domain transferred already 2 days i didnt get any updates. :p

•••
Is it too late to change payment info? I kind of need money on my US bank rather than on my Indonesian bank :)

•••
Excited for the payment! :)

Give us the money Matt! :D

•••
Yes, it did. We had a little bit of a hold up with our registrar account. However, the sale completed yesterday and payment was released. Please let me know if everything looks good on your end :)

hi jackie the domain transferred already 2 days i didnt get any updates. :p

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Since we use the information that is on the account at the time of payment, we were unable to update this in time. Unfortunately, we didn't see this post until just now after the payment was already made to the Indonesia account.

Next time, just log in to your account and update the payment info right away and we'll make the payment based off of that information.

I apologize for any inconvenience and please let me know if you need anything else, or would like me to update your payment info for next month :)

Is it too late to change payment info? I kind of need money on my US bank rather than on my Indonesian bank :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back