BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you add column second or primary tiers in "Manage Domains" ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
UPDATE:

At this time I think I can give my official review of the Bodis fixed price listing platform. In summary, it needs work, support at Bodis also needs work. I find it ridiculous that I have to wait 2-3 days for a simple response. I believe there is probably one person that works for support, this sentiment is also reflected in some of the posts here at NP. It took at least 4 days to receive a confirmation email that my domains had sold, I was then required to unlock all domains and transfer them to Bodis escrow at Dynadot, regardless of where the buyer wanted the domain. Emailing support and not receiving a response for multiple days is fairly typical and "accepted" by them. It's now well over a week since the first sale, no payment. The domains were all released to Dynadot last week, no confirmation from support when my funds will be released..nothing.

As a comparison, I completed sales through: Godaddy premium listings, Afternic (which required escrow), Escrow.com, Sedo (required transfer out) and multiple private sales through Paypal in the 9-10 days since I sold 3 fixed price listings at Bodis.

My official recommendation, if you're considering moving domains to Bodis to test the fixed price listings...don't. Maybe in the future they will hire more support personnel and get it together, until then, I'll be moving the few thousand domains I moved there back to my old parking company. Note: Bodis also does not allow for a "make offer" option, its either for sale at fixed price or not for sale.

**I emailed Matt directly and received a response every 24 hours or so, which was nice, but I shouldn't have to reach out to him simply because I know him from the forums**

Last edited:
•••
Great...Just received the payment for the Month of July...
Thanks Bodis..:)

•••
•••
Hi, I am having problem. Whenever I go to bodis.com/account/report. page just freezes. I cant click on any link. No report is shown. I can open all other management pages. When I open my domain, it redirects to http://www.bodis.com/?errorcode=DomainName

•••
I got my payment.

Thanks Bodis Team

•••
my account has been temporarily suspended. im send email bodis support tm but not reply
bodis now scam or no

•••
bodis account temporarily suspended

Hai

I have a bodis account, today i got to check the account status it said to be temporarily suspended.am i ruin the bodis TOS ?

•••
This often happens when bodis discover people trying to cheat their parking system. You Clicking ads on your parked page can be the reason. Contact their support they will give you the exact reason.

•••
Tier Stats

@NameDrive I can easily find ALL domains that are banned by Google.
@Bodis such stats is VERY needed!

•••
Received the Payment for July Earning.
Thank You Matt and Bodis Team.

•••
This thread is all about suggestions and problems!

What reason to regularly post the same messages about payments?!

•••
Hi, I am having problem. Whenever I go to bodis.com/account/report. page just freezes. I cant click on any link. No report is shown. I can open all other management pages. When I open my domain, it redirects to http://www.bodis.com/?errorcode=DomainName

if you click logout button and relogin, you'll find out that your account is temporary suspend :imho:

•••
•••
Received July payment. Thank matt and the bodis team.

•••
Dear @Matt_bodis or @JackieBodis.

I have problems with my Bodis account. It was temporarily suspended just couple minutes before Payout time (for July payment).

I have checked my Bodis's Traffic Referrer and 100% of my domain's traffic coming from Search Engine and Direct Type-In traffic. I'm in risk to lose my $1700++ Bodis earning here. Please RESPOND my e-mail or my PM.

Thanks.

•••
What reason to regularly post the same messages about payments?!

DO you say thank you when you go buy a cup of coffee and someone serve you ,

DO you Feel thankful when a service is Done for you .

Is really basic relationship between anyone .
Be kind and kind be you .

Thank you for showing me that human do not always see thing the same ways .

•••
Hi Kokoro,

Thanks for the info

That link not working though.

Temporary..??

•••
del

Last edited:
•••
Hi Kokoro,

Thanks for the info

That link not working though.

Temporary..??

It's working however NP displays a shortened version which won't work if you copy & paste it. In FireFox you can use "Copy Link Location" to get the real link or simply click on it and change the domain name.

•••
DO you say thank you when you go buy a cup of coffee and someone serve you ,

DO you Feel thankful when a service is Done for you .

Is really basic relationship between anyone .
Be kind and kind be you .

Thank you for showing me that human do not always see thing the same ways .
Please STOP flooding this thread!
Send your personal thanks via PM!

Last edited:
•••
@ bodis support - please resolve my domain conflicts - it is over 24 hours ans there are still at least 5 domain conflicts on my account where some scammer added domains i owned for over 10 years !

•••
Today, the earning reports not update, anyone else?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back