Domain Empire

BODIS.Com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the BODIS.COM thread. :)
Please post all your comments...good or bad! B-)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been paid on time for each month so far.

•••
I received my payments on time.

•••
BODIS is currently dealing with a lot of issues...please be patient until version 2 comes out. :tu:
Happy Thanksgiving! _\|/_

•••
Just got booted from Bodis... lame. I thought I had escaped. Every parking program is crap unless you have exceptional traffic, MFA sites do just fine and even better for my lower traffic anyway...

•••
the amount of traffic required from bodis is 1 million uniques per day and a 100% ctr. the only other way to make money from bodis is if you have account #001, in which case your account lives on forever.

•••
I just got booted as well...Would have been nice if they gave a little heads up. I put quite a bit of time into the custom pages and now they are just gone. I don't get mad usually, but that really pisses me off. How about at least 24 hours of notification. My custom content for a bunch of pages is just gone.

:td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

Was there a meeting? "Lets just turn off the accounts. What can they do?? Cry about it? lol" Piss poor business practices.

metamethis said:
Just got booted from Bodis... lame. I thought I had escaped. Every parking program is crap unless you have exceptional traffic, MFA sites do just fine and even better for my lower traffic anyway...

•••
Ben42 said:
I just got booted as well...Would have been nice if they gave a little heads up. I put quite a bit of time into the custom pages and now they are just gone. I don't get mad usually, but that really pisses me off. How about at least 24 hours of notification. My custom content for a bunch of pages is just gone.

:td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

Was there a meeting? "Lets just turn off the accounts. What can they do?? Cry about it? lol" Piss poor business practices.
You can still log in and access your pages buddy. Other parking companies have cut me off for speaking my mind with many colorful expletives (via me) with no record for taxes until I had an attorney make them give me the records. Bodis lets us still log in and take what we need. Nobody in the biz has ever done that. Helps a lot for tax reasons. So what we got released. We can move on. But Bodis must survive. I fully agree with their move. I suggest a vote. Who knows how to start a vote? I think if Bodis didn't release the cheaters and non producers they would sink. If Bodis wins the vote I suggest that they pay nobody their last cheaters check. I donate my cheaters check to the NP reserve fund. Grandma can't click all ads and it be honest (one domain only). I give all revenue for 200 domains for last month to NPs. All with for 25,000 uniques to NPs or Bodis. Sure many of us were none producers also and not full time cheaters, but I think Bodis was just to kind to say, hell we caught you red handed cheating pal and gave you guys a way out saving face. Bodis accused not one person ever of cheating. Now how in the hell could that be. I would call them cheaters if I caught them red handed in my company! Hell, I would cuss them out too and take their damn money! Bodis showed the classiest way possible to say hey cheaters we must survive. We must let you go but we only will that say you didn't produce. You know damn well you cheated Bodis! So quit your damn belly aching. Sure many were just non producers as I was. Oh hell, I cheated too. Again I repeat, Grandma told me she clicked ever damn ad in one of my domains last month. I was pissed off but what could I do. Snitch on granny? I say no more Bodis bashing. Bodis did everybody right even on the way out. Now how in the damn hell will you feel if they go out of business as they did every dang thing they could for us little guys? Can you believe they promised all cheaters a check as they go under? I vote thumbs up for Bodis and thank goodness they got rid of us damn deadbeats.
PS: My top 100 domains stayed at at their parking home and generated their few grand normal revenue. I was never going to move them to Bodis. Now watch revenue sky rocket at Bodis. The survivors will see a 10 fold increase in revenue I speculate.

Last edited:
•••
STILL waiting on payment for revenue from September. Got paid for August OK.

•••
•••
I'll let you guys know whether revenue skyrockets now! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
Its skyrocketing. But Houston, we have a problem, seems to be going the wrong way!! From $6 to $0.35.

I'm going to move them for the holiday season if things don't pick up real soon!

Are ALL your domains optimized or on the standard lander?

•••
mwzd said:
Its skyrocketing. But Houston, we have a problem, seems to be going the wrong way!! From $6 to $0.35.

I'm going to move them for the holiday season if things don't pick up real soon!

Are ALL your domains optimized or on the standard lander?

No, I haven't really optimized anything at Bodis...I haven't seen any drastic changes either way yet...

•••
why isn't this bodis thread closed yet ? :)

•••
because its subject is still current....

•••
tpyo said:

Because some people (~300) still have BODIS.COM accounts! ;)

•••
tpyo said:

It is now.

Was turning into a 'tale of lament and pathos'

lol

•••
I got paid for September finally

•••
I figured out how to make a ton of money on the internet by parking...

1. I start my own parking progam.. similar to Bodis.

2. I pay everyone who parks there at least 3 times what the real PPC is and even beef up there traffic / click rate. ( I am sure many domainers will start moving all their traffic there and say great things about my parking).

3. I delay payments for a month.

4. Then I boot everyone for fruadulent clicks and keep all the revenue.

5. Then I start a new parking program on a differnt forum or differnt name using the same software with a new name.

•••
danielr said:
I figured out how to make a ton of money on the internet by parking...

1. I start my own parking progam.. similar to Bodis.

2. I pay everyone who parks there at least 3 times what the real PPC is and even beef up there traffic / click rate. ( I am sure many domainers will start moving all their traffic there and say great things about my parking).

3. I delay payments for a month.

4. Then I boot everyone for fruadulent clicks and keep all the revenue.

5. Then I start a new parking program on a differnt forum or differnt name using the same software with a new name.

Now you could even call it Bodis.com if you would like :hehe:

•••
In perspective,

when we get paid for any click thru from any parking company, are they giving us what we are supposed to get?

I would say understanding that none of the parking companies are transparent is the single most important lesson learned from Bodi.

We simply have no idea if Sedo, Trafficz or any of the other parking companies are being fair. When we see a .03 click, it may be fair or maybe they "shaved" .85 off the click and we were left with the .03 cents!

In my opinion, Bodis is a dog to kick for domainers.

The reality is the dogs are running in a pack and they for the most part destroying profits for domainers.

The whole domain parking industry needs a shake up. Until the day comes when a parking company, or maybe a pay per action partnership is announced that will show full transparent stats to us we will continue to get bread crumbs.

Last edited:
•••
I am getting this message on some of my domains when entering through the google links but not all links, any of you have the same thing

Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
JRun closed connection.

•••
Hmmm...bit confused as to why the main bodis thread was closed!?! there is still people, like me, who are still part of the program :)

•••
kev said:
Hmmm...bit confused as to why the main bodis thread was closed!?! there is still people, like me, who are still part of the program :)

I am still in Bodis and I am wondering the same thing - why was the main thread closed??? It was getting ugly (deservedly so) but it would be helpful to the remaining members if the thread stayed open.

•••
I'm not sure if we won't get booted sooner or later. PPC is still down altough 90% of the people are kicked. I hope it will pick up again and won't get uglier than this..

•••
BizBot said:
I am still in Bodis and I am wondering the same thing - why was the main thread closed??? It was getting ugly (deservedly so) but it would be helpful to the remaining members if the thread stayed open.

I'm still with Bodis too but maybe I'm such a small fry I fell through one
of the holes in the net :) My domains are 80% type-in's however. I'm
actually adding some new domains to Bodis - they seem to do a good
job of getting them indexed

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back