Domain Empire

BODIS.Com

NameSilo
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the BODIS.COM thread. :)
Please post all your comments...good or bad! B-)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
kev said:
Hmmm...bit confused as to why the main bodis thread was closed!?! there is still people, like me, who are still part of the program :)

Looks like Bodis kicked majority of people out on Thanksgiving day last week. I did not know I was kicked out until yesterday when I came back in town. And I did not see it coming. I think many of us were banned for "medium quality traffic" and many people were upset. Personally I'm not angry and I'm just curious what is going to happen next, so I did not understand the closing of the thread either.

•••
New Service

Since I got kickshyt by Bodis,

I am currently parking with Active Audience!
I do have account with Namedrive

For those who are more experienced, which of these 2 do you think should I stay on? Pls pm me. Thx.

•••
Maybe bodis is bancrupt? just say 'we are bankrupt' . bodis just have spend money for business.bodis is same like a person who spend money for a real course.

Last edited:
•••
lol it was an interesting time to kick 90%(?) of the userbase... over thanksgiving. i am curious to know how much traffic or revenue was actually required to stay at bodis. i've heard some people had quite a lot of traffic and revenue, but still fell victim.

it's a real shame because the whole thing was marketed as sort of a "by domainers for domainers" kind of thing.

•••
A person just posted that his grandma clicked on all his links in Bodis. He said he did not tell her to do it but what could he do?

So I ask, " how did grandma get the names" to click on in the first place?.

I could imagine if grandma was not the only relative clicking on his links in Bodi and brothers, sisters, uncles and mom were all clicking, then Matt is taking a big loss. Then there are many others who set up fake accounts to do their own clicking, which brought down Bodis quality traffic.

Many people doing this type of click fraud can bring Bodis down, no matter how honest Matt is or how hard he worked. People who do click fraud by having others click on their ads are not upholding domain ethics.

The Bodis parking program grew too fast with little prevention to take ethical domainers only. Fabulous does not take every domainer. Bodis needs to have a more selective preview of portfolios and domainers.

•••
goodkarmaco said:
A person just posted that his grandma clicked on all his links in Bodis. He said he did not tell her to do it but what could he do?

So I ask, " how did grandma get the names" to click on in the first place?.

I could imagine if grandma was not the only relative clicking on his links in Bodi and brothers, sisters, uncles and mom were all clicking, then Matt is taking a big loss. Then there are many others who set up fake accounts to do their own clicking, which brought down Bodis quality traffic.

Many people doing this type of click fraud can bring Bodis down, no matter how honest Matt is or how hard he worked. People who do click fraud by having others click on their ads are not upholding domain ethics.

The Bodis parking program grew too fast with little prevention to take ethical domainers only. Fabulous does not take every domainer. Bodis needs to have a more selective preview of portfolios and domainers.

That sort of fraud is internet wide and Bodis is not the only story..i think google gets scammed a year in ecxess of a few millions and Yahoo feels the same now...Click farms are very common and with the money conversion(1 USD - 50 bucks locally) in third world countries I don't see a reason why they wont be encouraged...

•••
The 'revolution' topic is unlocked again now, I think it was just an act of spite by a rogue moderator with an animated gif avatar.

"I'm sorry this experiment has come to such an unsavoury end..." What does he think he is doing?????

It would be nice to hear from Matt though.

•••
packrat said:
I'm still with Bodis too but maybe I'm such a small fry I fell through one
of the holes in the net :) My domains are 80% type-in's however. I'm
actually adding some new domains to Bodis - they seem to do a good
job of getting them indexed

I am still on the bodis ship. However CPC am having are even lower then before (eg site with minimum of 20c had yesterday 2 click for 3c...). Too lazy now to move,(and too much time spent on cust.). Anyway I already moved a few from Bodis elsewhere

•••
I also got some revenue for the past 2 months and all of a sudden it happen on thanks giving day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back