Domain Empire

BODIS.Com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the BODIS.COM thread. :)
Please post all your comments...good or bad! B-)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not sure on the intl traffic...

BODIS has blown away SedoPro earnings.

try it ;)

•••
Already trying Bodis.com ...just wanted to get others' experiences! ;)
And I DO think Matt W. is doing a PHENOMENAL job with Bodis.com so far! :)

•••
I just got approved 2 days ago and I've got 2 to 3 visitor in some of my domains but no clicks. I have to wait a couple weeks to really see the results.

BTW: SDX, did you optimize your domains at Bodis?

•••
Smiler said:
I just got approved 2 days ago and I've got 2 to 3 visitor in some of my domains but no clicks. I have to wait a couple weeks to really see the results.

BTW: SDX, did you optimize your domains at Bodis?

Good Luck! :)
I wish Matt would come out with the "Auto Optimizer" then I would move THOUSANDS more to Bodis! ;)
For now the ones I have there I optimized myself...

•••
Bodis is doing great.

Revenue is up and down.

Sometimes you get 0.30 cents per click, sometimes you get a dollar per click, and on rare occasions you get $2 per click.

On the average its about 0.60 cents per click.
Bodis will never pay you lower than 0.20 cents.

So I can certainly say I am very happy with Bodis.

•••
My CTR is slightly down but the earnings per click make up for it. Overall I have been very impressed with Bodis.

•••
Bodis will never pay you lower than 0.20 cents

Why IS that? I get plenty of sub-20c clicks at all other parking companies.

•••
Stub - bodis are paying out 100% to the domainers

•••
So is the lowest payment from the ad provider is 20c/click? How can that be?

•••
I'm still waiting for an option for search box landing pages...

•••
I just moved some there this week and so far I'm very happy. I have a few suggestions for Matt that I will be passing on to him, but so far I'm seeing better results than from domainsponsor.

•••
Bodis, is great.

try your self.

good luck

•••
fonzie_007 said:
I'm still waiting for an option for search box landing pages...

You are probably waware already but the custom layout has a search box

•••
stub said:
So is the lowest payment from the ad provider is 20c/click? How can that be?

I am not sure of that either, but so far I have never ever got a click below 0.27 cents.

•••
Bodis great.
We may create link.
I want to create affiliate link but not yet know how to do it.
Anybody know?

•••
h3rm4w4n said:
Bodis great.
We may create link.
I want to create affiliate link but not yet know how to do it.
Anybody know?
Being he is paying 100 percent there is no affiliiate program, otherwise it would be more money from his pocket

•••
fatter said:
Being he is paying 100 percent there is no affiliiate program, otherwise it would be more money from his pocket

Correct. But, I recall Matt saying referral/affiliate program will be available starting 2008?

•••
In my experience Bodis's best feature over the other two you mention is the ease of approval.

I was going to try out parked.com also but was rejected due to quality. I may try Sedopro along the way but I need to divert about 200 of my domains for approval for that one. No small time trial possible.

The domains I have parked may not be the greatest but I get steady traffic and decent pay every day. Rather than split my domains up between parking outfits I will just be dumping them all into Bodis.

Last edited:
•••
sf2010 said:
Correct. But, I recall Matt saying referral/affiliate program will be available starting 2008?

True, but thats when 100 percent revenue share ends in 2008.

•••
fatter said:
True, but thats when 100 percent revenue share ends in 2008.

I thought the people who register now will get 100% revenue even after Bodis stops offering this to new signups. Or will we also earn the same rate as new signups?

•••
people who sign up during 2007 will get 100% in 2008, 2009, etc.

people who sign up during 2008 or after will get whatever rate matt decides on

people who sign up during 2007 (hopefully) can participate in referral/affiliate program during 2008 (or after) to earn commissions....

•••
Two thumbs way up for Bodis :tu:

Here's just 1 example of 1 domain name that was parked at Sedo, and then moved to Bodis:

Sedo - July - 981 view / 141 clicks / $10.33

Bodis - August (from the 8th, so not even the whole month) 971 / 350 / $111.25

Hot dog!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in LOVE :hearts:

I'm not going to mention the name... but it's a .cc :tu:

•••
I'm still pretty new to all this and was looking for a place to park my domains where they would make some money, when i found out about bodis.

The previous two months provided very little in the way of revenue from the three services i tried,so applied and got accepted by bodis.

I went from making next to nothing to making money with bodis,so i would recomend them to anyone who feels their domain portfolios,big or small,are not making what they hoped.

Excellent service that is improving gradually.

I'm a little unsure about the affiliate program mentioned.Like i said,i'm still relatively new to this and not sure how this works,or will work.

If someone could shed some light on this i would be grateful :)

•••
Holy sh*t Manic what sort of name is that ? Was it already a devloped website before you got it - or just a plain vanilla domain and what sector ?

Firefly an affiliate program means that if somebody signs up using a link from your site or blog and your referral ID they then become your 'affiliate' and you get a small amount for any clicks they get on their domains, as commission for brnging in new customers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back