Domain Empire

BODIS.Com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the BODIS.COM thread. :)
Please post all your comments...good or bad! B-)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well I'm pretty much at my wits end...

I have had a name since Spring 2006 so a constant 15 clicks, 25+ uniques per day...for the past 6 updates now it has averaged BARELY 1 click per day average and less than 10 visits. I moved it back to ND for one day and it was back at 33 uniques and 18 clicks, then back to bodis for October 4th and again...1 click - same keywords, same descriptions, same links...this name WAS doing $5+ a day until last week

•••
•••
NickRac said:
well I'm pretty much at my wits end...

I have had a name since Spring 2006 so a constant 15 clicks, 25+ uniques per day...for the past 6 updates now it has averaged BARELY 1 click per day average and less than 10 visits. I moved it back to ND for one day and it was back at 33 uniques and 18 clicks, then back to bodis for October 4th and again...1 click - same keywords, same descriptions, same links...this name WAS doing $5+ a day until last week

Why are you at your wits end? It sounds like that name just does better at Namedrive. I have some like that too. I just leave them there.

•••
SDX said:
What happened??!
Nothing. He's one of those "I'll buy your parking account for whatever price!" Just so as long as you can get him a parking acct so he can commit click fraud with it.

•••
Seems like there are a lot like that LOL
Devil_Dog said:
Nothing. He's one of those "I'll buy your parking account for whatever price!" Just so as long as you can get him a parking acct so he can commit click fraud with it.

•••
Impressed!

Ok, I have to admit I've been a little lazy in changing my Nameservers to Bodis and optimizing the domains, but I am really impressed with the results so far! :)

•••
it's 10/17/07 and I haven't received payment from Bodis ... Has anyone received payment from Bodis yet?

•••
vietdomains said:
it's 10/17/07 and I haven't received payment from Bodis ... Has anyone received payment from Bodis yet?

Direct deposit should had been sent yesterday, but my bank account has not received anything yet.

Paypal will be sent on 19th.

To be honest, I am quite disappointed with the payments delay as I had everything planned to made some other purchases. Now the purchase has been delayed for a few days.

Anyway, Bodis is still new, and I guess its okay to have some minor glitches, but I hope this won't happen in the future.

•••
Finally.... i received it today!
I love Bodis.com

•••
SDX said:
Ok, I have to admit I've been a little lazy in changing my Nameservers to Bodis and optimizing the domains, but I am really impressed with the results so far! :)

Ha ha, didn't you start this thread :p

•••
Shaggy said:
Ha ha, didn't you start this thread :p

Yes, don't worry I have "enough" domains with Bodis to share my experience...which so far is REAL GOOD! :tu:

•••
Payment received...as of this morning! :tu:

•••
Payment received... Only august!!!
Hey! I saved up over 3 months, first you terminate my account due low traffic (i can understand that), but atleast pay me the full earnings, not only what I earned in august.

I didn't enter a paypal adress, so I wouldnt get payed, so I can save up.
I hope this will be solved soon, thanks

•••
Only August gets paid . Its net 45. September gets paid on NOV 15 ( If you are getting anything)

•••
do they pay terminated accounts august earnings ?

•••
comicbookguy said:
Only August gets paid . Its net 45. September gets paid on NOV 15 ( If you are getting anything)

Argh, ill have to wait another 2 months untill I got all my earnings...

And yes, terminated accounts get payed (will I got)

•••
Also got paid from Bodis today and I have to say I have been impressed with them so far.

•••
Subdomain parking and customizable page title possible at Bodis, or then where?

1. Is it possible to park subdomains at Bodis (or anywhere else?).

With one word generic domain names you can do subdomains that make up to high ovt 2 or 3 word phrases.

2. Is it possible to customize the title name at Bodis in order to be found by people? (Google etc follows the title to a very great portion)
Example: BlaBla.com will be Bla Bla and not Blabla like in the idiot insane Sedo system.

I have asked about these things earlier but noone seems to have answers which is strange. However strange world yes....

•••
•••
competentdomains said:
1. Is it possible to park subdomains at Bodis (or anywhere else?).

With one word generic domain names you can do subdomains that make up to high ovt 2 or 3 word phrases.

2. Is it possible to customize the title name at Bodis in order to be found by people? (Google etc follows the title to a very great portion)
Example: BlaBla.com will be Bla Bla and not Blabla like in the idiot insane Sedo system.

I have asked about these things earlier but noone seems to have answers which is strange. However strange world yes....

I don't know of anywhere that allows you to park subdomains specifically, but it's certainly a good idea.

You can customise the title and any other text on the Bodis lander, except the very small text directly underneath the title. So you can call it Bla Bla or The Online Bla Bla Guide, or anything you like.

•••
How much clicks/traffic would you need to bring in to STAY with bodis and not be terminated?

•••
cjbay,
From my understanding if you have an account there is no required amount of clicks/traffic that you need to bring in to stay with Bodis. The owner of Bodis has said that they are not taking any more people at this time.

•••
thanks geb. appreciate it.

•••
I haven't receive my payment for this month yet ... any idea ?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back