Domain Empire

BODIS.Com

Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the BODIS.COM thread. :)
Please post all your comments...good or bad! B-)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
denrou said:
It's kinda ironic that you mention enjoying your days at the beach. The domain in question is related to the travel industry. Now I will not disclose the domain name because that would just be hurting my revenue but it is very unique and highly seeked. That is why after optimizing it properly for the last week not only has my CTR moved up to 90% but the daily revenue is averaging well over $1100/daily.

I also have a few other ones that are producing $200 - $500/daily on Bodis.
I have not had this much luck on other parking programs.

WTF, $1100 a day for 1 domain? How much did you pay for this domain? If this is a generic name, then 5 years revenue = $1.8mil. You're sitting on $1.8mil!!!

Last edited:
•••
I can't believe I am reading such overwhelmingly positive stuff about this new service. I moved my domains from Sedo to Namedrive about ten days ago and revenue has improved already. Having read this thread though, I have signed up for a Bodis account and I am looking forward to moving them again.

Denrou - is there any chance you can give some tips about how you 'optimised properly' within Bodis.

Thanks

denrou said:
It's kinda ironic that you mention enjoying your days at the beach. The domain in question is related to the travel industry. Now I will not disclose the domain name because that would just be hurting my revenue but it is very unique and highly seeked. That is why after optimizing it properly for the last week not only has my CTR moved up to 90% but the daily revenue is averaging well over $1100/daily.

I also have a few other ones that are producing $200 - $500/daily on Bodis.
I have not had this much luck on other parking programs.

•••
Your going to get one very pleasant surprise.

•••
TheLegendaryJP said:
Wow, only thing I can say is this is the worst news I could hear. Honet people making honest money based on a great service/payout, those who abuse it ruin it for all of us. :(

What do you mean? I haven't read anything on here about the service being abused.

•••
tpruby said:
I am forever skeptical of those who claim they can make $1100 a day with a parked name. That's $401,500 a year on a parked domain.

That number is very hard to believe

It's certainly possible - I've averaged $1000/day on one of my names.

•••
Beachie said:
It's certainly possible - I've averaged $1000/day on one of my names.
and I'm sure it's one in your signature, some good domains....

•••
Who is it parked with Beachie ?

•••
I wonder if Beachie knows that Kit.com and Surfer.com have no websites on them ... Loosing thousands of dollars a day you say? sounds fun!

•••
advaita said:
Who is it parked with Beachie ?

SmartName :)

grwolz said:
I wonder if Beachie knows that Kit.com and Surfer.com have no websites on them ... Loosing thousands of dollars a day you say? sounds fun!

Yeah, I know. I'm about to develop Surfer.com so it's pointed at my server. Kit.com - I'm just too lazy to change the nameservers :laugh:

•••
Beachie said:
Kit.com - I'm just too lazy to change the nameservers :laugh:
Let me go ahead and do that for ya... ha

•••
OK, I'm going to try again -- I've emailed and posted since August but still no reply. :(:(:(

Matt, could you please respond to questions regarding Bodis payment options. I'm reading conflicting information in various posts, some folks received payments on Sept. 15th via PayPal, others received their wire transfers or checks late or not at all. October 15th is coming up fast and I need to know which payment option will work best for me.

Could you please detail what you mean by "wire transfer" vs "electronic transfer."

Please advise on any fees/charges at your end for any of the payment options.

Will all modes of payment -- wire transfer, electronic transfer, PayPal, and checks -- be issued on October 15th?

Thank you in advance.

•••
goatish said:
OK, I'm going to try again -- I've emailed and posted since August but still no reply. :(:(:(

Matt, could you please respond to questions regarding Bodis payment options. I'm reading conflicting information in various posts, some folks received payments on Sept. 15th via PayPal, others received their wire transfers or checks late or not at all. October 15th is coming up fast and I need to know which payment option will work best for me.

Could you please detail what you mean by "wire transfer" vs "electronic transfer."

Will all modes of payment -- wire transfer, electronic transfer, PayPal, and checks -- be issued on October 15th?

Thank you in advance.

There are A LOT of questions and explanations Matt is dealing with currently...

•••
goatish said:

Thank you in advance.

Wire transfer using min 1000 USD revenue, you can read at wire transfer option. so you may wait,

using checks i dont know the minimum revenue. But beware of loosing your check on the way....

•••
TheLegendaryJP said:
Wow, only thing I can say is this is the worst news I could hear. Honet people making honest money based on a great service/payout, those who abuse it ruin it for all of us. :(
Seem you were psychic on this call JP. ;)

Cy

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
Seem you were psychic on this call JP. ;)

Cy

What does that mean?

•••
•••
TheLegendaryJP said:

Well I guess this is the one post I don't get. JP, are you saying that the program bodis itself is the bad news, or did I miss a post somewhere?

•••
I received an invitation in a pm to sign up with bodus. A couple weeks later I signed up but then received a rejection after waiting 2 weeks. :'(

I don't know how they judge? They never asked me the names. I told them I owned over 300 .com's and have never placed them to earn money. They are all at GoDaddy. I have no idea their traffic.

Any clues why I was rejected?

Is it because they are having troubles?

Is 300+ too few names?

Are they psychic and know what my names are?

•••
Its because you said this

"I have no idea their traffic"

You need to have traffic names to be able to get into the program. If you don't have any or don't know if you have any, they won't accept you.

•••
I am just guessing here but most likely right on... The program is NOT bad news the people who are abusing it ARE bad news. People will try to scam the owner left and right if it is not locked down the first day. Bodis is trying to do something helpful for the members but some bad apples want to spoil it. To be honest it just sucks
Shaggy said:
Well I guess this is the one post I don't get. JP, are you saying that the program bodis itself is the bad news, or did I miss a post somewhere?

•••
Hey Shaggy,

I cant answer for JP, but my comment was based under the impression he was talking about the people abusing the program, not the program itself.
It was obvious from the start after hearing about the outrageous amounts publishers were making that some degree of fraud was involved and it was only a matter of time before the ASK feed provider said enough is enough.

Cy

•••
I will agree with you 100% on your second comment on people making outrageous amounts of money. Having a CTR of anything above 5% any publisher will question. Some of them have 90% CTR LOL that is just laughable if you ask me. Any publisher will cut that right off no questions asked
~ Cyberian ~ said:
Hey Shaggy,

I cant answer for JP, but my comment was based under the impression he was talking about the people abusing the program, not the program itself.
It was obvious from the start after hearing about the outrageous amounts publishers were making that some degree of fraud was involved and it was only a matter of time before the ASK feed provider said enough is enough.

Cy

•••
I figured thats what his comment was about, it just seemed weird to me. Didn't see any post above him that were talking about abusing the system.

•••
cheating company!!!leave them!!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back