Dynadot

discuss Beyond Dubai: Reem Island, Abu Dhabi. Don't Miss Out!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am going to tell you about a gigantic project going on in Abu Dhabi called Reem Island. This project is so huge 3 of the largest developers in the UAE(Tamouh, Sorouh, and Reem Investments) are building it. It is even bigger than The Pearl Qatar project that appeared in this forum last June.

- Reem Island is a combined residential, commercial and business project being built on a natural island off the coast of Abu Dhabi City and will be directly connected to Abu Dhabi City by a number of bridges. The location of Reem Island is only 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport.

- Reem Island will accomodate and estimated 280,000 residents. Some estimates go as high as 350,000!!

- Reem Island will contain Numerous hotels, resorts, beaches, spas, shopping malls, restaurants, medical clinics, many, many businesses, a 27 hole golf course, etc., etc.

- Just one of the business projects on Reem Island is Addax Port. By itself Addax is a massive port project which will contain 5 huge towers: an office tower and 4 other residential towers. And this is just one "small" part of Reem Island.

- Of course there will be tons of luxury condos and homes and villas, etc. to accomodate the huge number of residents of Reem Island.

- Reem Island will eventually be the "center" of Abu Dhabi which is the Richest of all the Emirates. Even richer than Dubai.

- Do a google search to get lots more info on Reem Island and here are a few sites to get you started: ReemIsland.com, AddaxPort.com, ReemInvestments.com. There are many more.

- There are still many good names left. I picked up:

ReemIslandProperties.com

ReemProperties.com

...but there are still many more left. As a domainer if you miss out on Reem Island you will never forgive yourself. Good luck and I hope this post was of help to you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Gazzip, just browsing through google and came across them, was searching for info on a developer in Ajman

I know, its hard find the relly good photos and images these days, and most of them are already a lot of sites already

look at these, they have far too much money

http://dubaiforvisitors.com/dubai-megaprojects/

•••
•••
•••
•••
uae nic the .ae registry is a joke! I don't believe a word they say.

•••
Can I have some comments on these names please

MuscatTourism.com
RiyadhTourist.com
BahrainTourist.com
ManamaHolidays.com
ManamaFlights.com
ManamaTourism.com

•••
Is this for real or is it screaming SCAM!!
- I did receive a phone call from a person telling me he was Dr. Suleiman and that he was interested in my domains (Private number). I told him I am not interested in getting into contractual agreements but would definitely use a reputable Escrow service to finalize the deal if we ever have an agreement. He had an accent, but English was very comprehensible.

Here's the text I had received from this person.
THE EMAIL USED [email protected] which is strange to begin with.
PLUS it says "Usman Suleiman" not Omar when I get the email.

I'm not too confident that it was Actually the DIFC Chairman/Director.

Chairman/Director (DIFC)
Dubai International Financial Center

I appreciate your prompt response to my business offer and your determination and courage aim at co-operating with our good selves' .I am a very busy corporate executive with so many assignments to cater for.

After our last board deliberations, we came to a concrete decision to re-invest the fund within the GCC countries under the management of private individuals and corporate groups within the region.
However, as chief executive director of the organization, I have my reservation and quota allocation. The business here is quite different from what is obtainable in the western world.

The investment portfolios, we are re-allocating are purely earnings from private and corporate investment portfolios under our direct jurisdiction. The figure we presented to the Government is quite different from what is in our financial records. The management as a team has decided to unanimously place these earnings in the hands of third party management experts and entrepreneurs in the region for our private gratifications.

For security reasons, the requirement as outlined by the board for the placement of these funds to third party organizations or private businessmen are very rigorous and requires a lot of lobbying and financial commitment before application will be approved.

Consequently, as my direct contact person, it's my desire to guide you through, to ensure that your allocation is approved and your proposed investment plans are funded according to your direct financial need. I am ready to do this on the condition that you will agree to remain anonymous through-out the course of the transaction i.e. you will participate by using your name and organization in furthering the transaction while I will be your insider to ensure that your allocation is approved and fund is allocated to you. Upon approval and disbursement of fund to you,

I will be entitled to 10% equity in any of the chosen investment field you chose to place the fund throughout the duration of the 5 years contract tenure....

Alternatively; you can settle me with a one-time payment of 5% of the total fund upon confirmation in your corporate account, I seriously crave your indulgence and confidentiality to ensure that we have a harmonious business relationship...

I shall wait for your response before making available to you the application form and other modalities.

(IT WAS ACCOMPANIED BY A PDF FILE)

Attached is a clear detail our financial terms, feel free to contact with me anytime. Also provide me with your telephonic contact for further discussion.

Regards,
Chairman/Director (DIFC)
Dubai International Financial Center.

Last edited:
•••
You must get his cell number which will starts with 97150xxxxxxx or 97155xxxxxxx or try to get local number of Dubai 971-4-xxxxxxx

971 is country code. 50 is for Etisalat and 55 for DU. 04 is local code number for Dubai.

I think it's scam because if he is from Dubai then why he will call from private number and hide.

•••
Actually found some info on the internet that I may very well be a scam... either way, no ESCROW, NO DEAL

IT'S DEFINITELY A SCAM

http://www.cpifinancial.net/v2/news.aspx?v=1&aid=929&sec=Technology
-READ THIS ARTICLE, LET PEOPLE KNOW OF THIS SCAM
(Can't believe the person actually called!!!, taking scamming to the next level)

1--http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-21112.html

2--I was recently emailed by a Dr Omar Bin Suleiman, the Director of Dubai International Finance Centre with an offer to participate as agent/broker. When I researched the company, it turned out legitimate. The Director is also legit. When I googled the mobile no., I got the warning from this forum. I guess I saved myself some hassle with your warning. Thanks a lot!
(from another site)

3-- Dr. Omar Bin Suleiman
Director, Dubai International Finance Center
Direct Mobile :+971502169101
Private E-mail:Email:[email protected]

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Thats actually a good thing in my opinion it shows that they are well managed and are fiscally responsible.

•••
100 job losses is minimal compared to the tens of thousands of job losses other countries are experiencing.. Nonetheless, any job loss is tough.

•••
•••
•••
•••
If anyone has any Ajman domains, this will certainly make you happy, it looks like a huge project

http://www.overseaspropertymall.com/wp-content/gallery/alzorah-ajman/Al Zorah-masterplan.jpg

http://www.uaerush.com/projects/al-zorah

http://www.cowi.com/menu/news/newsarchive/nature/Pages/slideshowalzorah.aspx?SlideNo=5

http://www.alzorah.ae/mp.html
http://www.alzorah.ae

Ajman is located in the centre of the UAE, only 10 km north of Dubai, and is the smallest emirate by area. With a population of 361.000, Ajman is rapidly expanding thanks to several large-scale projects going on. Al Zorah is one of those, and when finished, it will house nearly 160.000 residents.

•••
I picked this name up a few days ago burjdubairesorts.com and burjdubairesort.com!

What do you think? thought i would post this here, seeing as this thread is all about dubai domains.

Cheers

•••
•••
picked this name up a few days ago burjdubairesorts.com and burjdubairesort.com!
What do you think? thought i would post this here, seeing as this thread is all about dubai domains.
Cheers

http://www.burjdubai.com

The Bur Dubai is a single skyscaraper in Dubai so unfortunately your names dont make sense, this is just one building so you won't have any resorts relatig to Burj Dubai, if you going to use the word resort(s), try and select a larger area

Good luck though

JebelAlihotels.info

Not bad but the .info kills this name, unless you can develop it yourself

•••
Anyone like my new domain??

RiyadhTourism.com (capital of Saudi Arabia)

•••
gilescoley said:
Anyone like my new domain??

RiyadhTourism.com (capital of Saudi Arabia)

Good name.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back