NameSilo

Best way to sell cheap domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What is the best way to sell cheap domains ($100-$300).Is it Sedo, Afternic, forums like this one or something else.If you sell domains here at forum, do you use escrow.com or something like this.
Thanks a lot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not really sure. Afternic Bazzar is ok once in a while. I never have used escrow on a name under $500, paypal works just fine for that. List them in the forum and see what kind of offers you get but remember this is wholesale not end user.

•••
:wave:

I've never used Sedo or Afternic or anything in that sort for selling domains, probally because mine are all in the Mid XX - Low XXX

I like these forums though! :hehe:

•••
bazaar is good, but you might like to showcase it. It is a cheap way to sell

•••
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
I never have used escrow on a name under $500, paypal works just fine for that.
How do you secure payment if you don't use escrow service.
Thanks

•••
I have sold names in that range without escrow taking a cut. It helps to have some trust in the person. I make sure I get payment first and have them look at the Whois info to make sure it is me. I know that sounds dumb because everyone can view the Whois info but I have had no problems.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back