Dynadot

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have
ProSelfDrivingCar.com
AutonomousCar.xyz
AutonomousCar.top
SelfDrivingCar.top

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
AutonomousExpress .com

Lyft and GM partner on Express Drive, a rental service that paves the way for autonomous cars

Two months after General Motors announced a $500 million investment in transportation startup Lyft to work on autonomous cars, the pair are launching their first service together. No, it’s not a self-driving car fleet (yet); it’s a short-term rental program called Express Drive: GM will provide all-in rental cars to Lyft drivers, who will pay between $99/week plus mileage and nothing at all, depending on how many Lyft rides they provide using the vehicles.

Going live first in Chicago with 500 vehicles, all of a single model — the Chevy Equinox— Express Drive will then roll out to three more cities — Boston, Washington, DC and Baltimore — before expanding elsewhere (and potentially to other car models).

Lyft and GM believe that Express Drive will help the pair lay the infrastructure for fleets of self-driving cars down the road. But one of the more immediate aims of Express Drive is simply to put more Lyft vehicles on the streets today.

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2016/03/14/lyft-gm-express-drive/

•••
Nothing like a few sales to jumpstart this thread :laugh:

•••
•••
This niche is moving very fast. I searched for some names early yesterday and were available. Few hours later. The names were taken. I checked whois for both and saw created on November 2. Got some replacement though.

•••
Hello my friends,
I got a mid $X,XXX offer for an Autonomous+Keyword Domain Name.
( Countered )

Last edited:
•••
This niche is moving very fast. I searched for some names early yesterday and were available. Few hours later. The names were taken. I checked whois for both and saw created on November 2. Got some replacement though.

I grabbed another 30+ in multiple extensions, >com,.org.,.net,.tv

Not a fan of .net,.org. or .tv, but I am getting offers on my .nets and I think when price point on .coms are too high,people will go to .net. With .org, it's reasonable to expect companies or organizations to be okay with grabbing them,and with .tv, I can totally see Videos, et dedicated to the technology,so I decided to grab all these extensions

•••
•••
I grabbed another 30+ in multiple extensions, >com,.org.,.net,.tv

Not a fan of .net,.org. or .tv, but I am getting offers on my .nets and I think when price point on .coms are too high,people will go to .net. With .org, it's reasonable to expect companies or organizations to be okay with grabbing them,and with .tv, I can totally see Videos, et dedicated to the technology,so I decided to grab all these extensions

I dont mind having net &org but i do it only with super premium names.

In this niche only RoboCar.net RoboCar.org

•••
My .orgs:

Self Driven Car
Self Driven Cars
self-driven cars
self-drive cars
self-driven car
self-driving truck

my .tv:
self-driving car
selfdrivingcar
driverless vehicles
self driving cars

•••
Hello my friends,
I got a mid $X,XXX offer for an Autonomous+Keyword Domain Name.
( Countered )
Can you tell us how old the name is?When was it registered ?

•••
•••
Really like the first three :)

I forgot also of course if I'm going all in on this niche with iot

Had to get selfdrivingiot
And itself driving
In king too

•••
•••
Guys what's your view on Solovehicle.com and Solovehicles.com being a brandable version in this niche?

•••
•••
•••
I have recently added the following to my portfolio:

usedrobocars
usedrobotcars
usedselfdrivingautos

dot com

Inspiration for the acquisitions:

Estibot value for usedcars dot com is $ 1,350,000 USD
Avg search results 100,000,000
Broad Match 9,125,600 (CPC - $2.07 USD)
Exact Match 821,060 (CPC - $$1.47 USD)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back