IT.COM

ArabianHorse.com goes for $125,000 - Quotes.com has a 1-million bid at Moniker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I agree with you, Randy. Quotes.com should end up fetching a couple of millions at least.

•••
With slots.com fetching what it had, I could guess quotes.com would get up to $2.5mil, more if the buyer had major plans for it.

•••
Good price on ArabianHorse.com and it looks like it went to an end user. Having been involved in the horse industry for over a decade, I can say that horse people do have money and aren't afraid to spend it on something they really want. Arabian horses can sell for big bucks and selling a good horse could easily pay for this several times over.

BTW the .org sold for low $x,xxx a few months back on SnapNames. It goes to show the premium end users place on a .com over other extensions.

•••
These are the only horses that can be traced ( bloodlines ) to early times. I would guess the buyer is a breeder in middle East.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back