IT.COM

domains Gett.ing .ing for just over a Million Dollars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
ing_vertical.png
Google is set to launch the Ing-Domain with a unique pricing structure. The Ing-Domain is intended for creative domain hacks, like do.ing, lov.ing, writ.ing, or bill.ing.

Unlike typical top-level domain launches, this one features a longer Early Access Period, spanning from October 31 to December 5.

This pricing approach is quite unusual, with prices dropping every day starting on November 29. Registrars charge up to $1.6 million for the participation in the first week of the Early Access Period.

Not to forget: You must add the fee of the domain to the Early Access fee, in order to get the whole price.

But there are also cheaper offers.

Hans-Peter Oswald

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think they will be disappointed in sales results. These kind of hacks could already be done with Nigeria's .ng domain and somehow I don't know any popular site that utilises it. It's just not very good in communication. Call-to-action domains are much better.

•••
How much for scamm.ing? Asking for a Monster...

•••
Not a great start to be honest. I was planning on looking into .ing, but I don't think of it more as a novelty than anything else. I certainly wouldn't pay more for such a domain than I would for a weekend lunch, let alone one point six million bucks. So I'll wait out the storm until they arrive at their normal price-point to see if there's anything left that's worthwhile then.

Last edited:
•••
Getting . com is available for $74,998 or make offer. They really expect someone to pay over a million for gett . ing?

•••
I think Google will shout down new gtld business.

•••
I own ING.ng from earlier. May get a pretty penny after the launch

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back