Dynadot

information Ali Zandi Makes a Return to the Tech World

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
After entering the industry in mid-2014, Ali Zandi (@Ali) quickly made a name for himself in the domain name industry thanks to several high-profile sales. One of Zandi’s most notable deals was his $2 million brokered sale of Freedom.com, which was profiled in a DomainSherpa show.

Zandi also took part in several other popular DomainSherpa shows including “$58,000 Profit Flipping 8 Domains in Under 60 Days

Read the rest on my blog

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Good to read about Ali after a long time.

•••
ALL THE BEST MR ALI ZANDI ON YOUR NEW ENDEAVOURS

•••
•••
•••
•••
I missed his blog.
Welcome back.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wish him well with new venture.
Thanks for the story, @James Iles
-Bob

•••
I didn't miss him at all

pepe.gif

•••
Welcome back Veteran to your favorite playground.

Wish you good health, peace and great success ahead :)

•••
From the article: 'His way of reenergizing was to take a campervan and tour the United States'.

I did this many years ago in a Chevy cargo van with a very nice couch in the back...still think about some of those experiences and smile.

I've made my mind up to liquidate my personal real estate (home) once things start to break down and interest rates go up and do the same journey again. This time it will be a little nicer van, but plan to make at least four crossings.

Thanks for the article James and welcome back Ali.

•••
•••
From the article: 'His way of reenergizing was to take a campervan and tour the United States'.

I did this many years ago in a Chevy cargo van with a very nice couch in the back...still think about some of those experiences and smile.

I've made my mind up to liquidate my personal real estate (home) once things start to break down and interest rates go up and do the same journey again. This time it will be a little nicer van, but plan to make at least four crossings.

Thanks for the article James and welcome back Ali.

can't do any of that these days. you'd need a Van 95 mask

•••
Welcome back my friend. All the best !

•••
Nice to see a fellow Persian in the biz! lol
welcome back!

•••
The @Ali Domain Sherpa vids are what sparked my interest in this whole thing.

Thanks.... I think :ROFL:

•••
Who is this @Ali you speak off?? I've never heard of him!! :xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Good to see you back bro. Hope your doing well and the family too (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back