Dynadot

interviews Blockbuster $2 Million Freedom.com Sale, All the Details – With Ali Zandi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainSherpa

DomainSherpa.comVIP Member
DomainSherpa.com
Impact
@Ali Zandi closed the second highest domain name sale of 2017 to date.

If you want to know what goes into a $2 million blockbuster sale and hear all the details directly from the domain name broker that made it happen – this is the show you need to watch.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/ali-zandi-freedom/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Excellent interview thanks to both of you for sharing this inside view.

•••
•••
•••
Alf Mabrook Ali , May HE Bless you with more, Congrats not only for the Great Sale but for the bigger Thing, that is priceless, you get me bro. Very Happy for you.

•••
•••
•••
@DomainSherpa Michael thanks for this interview! @Ali congratulations for this amazing success!(y)

•••
•••
•••
Michael thanks a lot for your contributions in domain industry with @DomainSherpa and Efty. It is always pleasure to see you posting on namePros!

@Ali you are a great guy! I wish you the best of luck with your new business Starfire Holdings, you know what you are doing and will continue to be an inspiration for our community.

Keep it up guys (y)

•••
@Ali - We still need to meet up in person one of these days to compare ink and beards :p - I didn't see you at NamesCon 2017 back in Jan.

•••
Eric,
In a strictly beard sense, you've got nothing on Ali. : p

•••
Eric,
In a strictly beard sense, you've got nothing on Ali. : p
lol I have him on the length of hair on my head and he has me on the length of his beard hair. Though my beard fits my personality better and emphasizes my septum ring, so I probably won't try to compete in that sector. :) lol

•••
Guess i'm way down the list in this competition then. You've both got me beat in either sector haha!

•••
@Ali - We still need to meet up in person one of these days to compare ink and beards :p - I didn't see you at NamesCon 2017 back in Jan.

Amen bro - Heading to India for DomainX in August, and I WILL be at NamesCon this year! We'll organize a tattoos and beards only event for one of the nights.

lol I have him on the length of hair on my head and he has me on the length of his beard hair. Though my beard fits my personality better and emphasizes my septum ring, so I probably won't try to compete in that sector. :) lol

Haha! Don't be fooled by the hats (or profile pic)! I'm growing out my Persian Warrior (some call it Viking) hair. Should be ready for "competition" by NamesCon.

•••
ʬʬʬOʬʬʬ

Reaching freedom can cost / bring you much - even in domaining.

Manyyy .comgrats on your wayyy to the top ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Congratulation Ali, Thanks Mike for providing us the insights of the sale.

Good Luck Ali for Starfire holdings.

•••
Bro, you should've sold this to Mel Gibson! Have you ever seen Braveheart?

The most famous line in Scotland to this day is "They may take our lives but they will never take our FREEEEEDOM!!"

The term "Freedom", in Scotland is massive. Especially with previous independence referendums and another one rumoured.

Congrats bro, it is a sale of epic proportion. Here's to many more :xf.wink:

•••
One more, I like wording:
freedom but the opposite of a free domain...

Last edited:
•••
Awesome Video , so much fun to watch very excited to see success like this in namepros community .
I have question so your new Brand Starfireholdings.com .
Though i see thats the same Brand as
Mr. Carl Celian Icahn / The billionaire Internet mogul ?
https://www.bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/0713899D:US-starfire-holding-corp
https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=4185684

PS: Firestarholdings.com is available . wouldn't it make sense to reg this instead of having the word for word same Brand as MR Carl Icahn ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
And he announced his FREEDOM!?!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back