IT.COM

interviews $58K Profit Flipping 8 Domains in Under 60 Days – With Ali Zandi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainSherpa

DomainSherpa.comVIP Member
DomainSherpa.com
Impact
On this Profitable Flips show, we talk to past Sherpa Ali Zandi, who only entered the industry in late 2014 and continues to make big sales.

In the two weeks leading up to this show, Zandi sold 8 domains within 60 days of acquiring them -- grossing more than $165,000, with a profit of more than $58,000.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/ali-zandi-flips/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks Ali and Michael! Nice to see both of you. :)

•••
Looking forward to watching this. I can imagine it will be another inspiring interview.

•••
•••
Nice interview. Used to sell 18 hours a day, 6 days a week and got a nasty case of sales burnout for a week, till I saw my next paycheck. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you. ;)

Thanks Michael and Ali

•••
Great show, packed full of useful info! Keep up the great work...

•••
•••
Thanks Michael and Ali for the great insight video.

If you're passionate about something you work hard, hopefully not too hard Ali :)

•••
congratulations!

Last edited:
•••
most interesting reason to watch this video were to know which names were sold so succesfully, however it was not a part of the story...

Hi Alexdon82,

I'm confused by your question. The domains are listed right on the screen throughout the discussion.

Unless I'm not understanding your question...please let me know and I'll clarify.

Best,
Michael

•••
i am sorry Michael, just listened this discussion, that is why missed this part.
Thx for your video.

•••
•••
i am sorry Michael, just listened this discussion, that is why missed this part.

Ah, that makes sense. I try to be as descriptive as I can when I show things on screen -- so the listening audience gets the full experience. I'll be more conscious of doing so going forward.

Thanks for your comment.

•••
•••
This was great. Ali is really shaking it up. Congrats on your accomplishments Ali. You are an inspiration.

•••
Great Flips, Great Interview. Never give up!

•••
Great Show! Thankyou on Letting us Watch such Info Packed Interviews.

•••
Thanks to DomainSherpa for the video and thanks to Ali Zandi for shearing his story! It's inspiring!

I have 2 questions to Ali:
1. As I understood you are forwarding your domains mainly to Perception? Not to Sedo, Flippa or other marketplaces?
2. SlowDown question. As I understood you purchased it at Sedo (if I remember well). So it was listed at Sedo, you purchased it, forwarded to Perception and than in some short time someone contacted you through contact form at Perception?

Thanks in advance, Nick.

•••
On this Profitable Flips show, we talk to past Sherpa Ali Zandi, who only entered the industry in late 2014 and continues to make big sales.

In the two weeks leading up to this show, Zandi sold 8 domains within 60 days of acquiring them -- grossing more than $165,000, with a profit of more than $58,000.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/ali-zandi-flips/

Good interview. Maybe a follow up, I'm interested in the setup. I had some relatives inquire about something like this but didn't want to do it. Wasn't sure exactly how to set it all up so it would be fair to everybody.

With the $58,000, and the handful of investors. If there are 4 plus Ali, that's 5, so is it split evenly between them? That would be $11,600 each. Or 50/50 split since Ali is doing the work and picking the names that are selling, they're putting more the money up? Or is a portion of that $58K put back into buying more names, what's leftover gets split up? Also, wondering if there are plans to drop the investors in the future. If the pot gets built up over time, you have enough to invest and keep all the profits for yourself or do you think there will be even more profit potential, with more money from investors. I can see both ways. With investors, do you have extra motivation/stress with meeting goals, vs going on your own then you only have yourself to answer to. It's one of the reasons I didn't want to do anything with the relatives, figured they would be bugging me all the time with how things are going or wouldn't understand the time it takes to move some domains.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks everyone! It's been a busy week so please be patient with my replies! :)

Thanks to DomainSherpa for the video and thanks to Ali Zandi for shearing his story! It's inspiring!

I have 2 questions to Ali:
1. As I understood you are forwarding your domains mainly to Perception? Not to Sedo, Flippa or other marketplaces?
2. SlowDown question. As I understood you purchased it at Sedo (if I remember well). So it was listed at Sedo, you purchased it, forwarded to Perception and than in some short time someone contacted you through contact form at Perception?

Thanks in advance, Nick.

1. Yes, I always point them to my own site. Unless they are at auction. Then I point to the auction page. (most times)
2. I believe it was GoDaddy I saw this one on. I don't remember exactly where. After purchasing I created a landing page much like I do for all the perception domains, forwarded the domain to the landing page and from there the inquiry came in!

•••
Ali, your sales inspired me to make 9k plus and counting profit in the last 4 days flipping handregs lol. More sales being negotiated.

Seriously!

•••
Superb Interview Ali and Michael. Thanks for continuing to share the knowledge about domaining..

•••
Great Interview..thanks michael and thanks again Ali!!! Gave me the motivation..now it's time to put in the hard work!

•••
i would like to thanks to you michael you are working hardly for domain name industry. It was the great interview of ali by you.
i am amaged to see ali's growth...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back