IT.COM

interviews Ali Zandi, Josh Eisenhower & Shane Cultra on DomainSherpa Review – May 8: UnsungHero.com...

NameSilo
Watch

DomainSherpa

DomainSherpa.comVIP Member
DomainSherpa.com
Impact
What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?

In this show:
• We learn what the Sherpas bought or sold recently: VirtualStudio.com, PDMC.com, SweatSeal.com
• An investor’s portfolio is appraised: vHeadset.com, 365Gamer.com, Green.land…
• Get your bids in soon for Apologize.com, Gunslinger.com, EatVegan.com…
• And the Sherpas found a few deals: UnsungHero.com, VoiceExpert.com, DancingCloud.com
• Plus, much more!

We’re joined by Ali Zandi (@Zandibot), Josh Eisenhower (@ikehook) and Shane Cultra (@Domain Shane).

http://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20170508/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for another great show guys ... I took my little dog for an extra long late night walkabout to listen.

Really great insights from everyone! You really need to get @ikehook a full feature Sherpa interview to pick apart his insanity! I still can't get my head around SweatSeal .. lol

Just a couple of notes to add for those who listened ...
- Green.Land renews at $499 (at GD)
- Apologize is alternatively spelled Apologise in some countries (UK)
- UnsungHero seems to have disappeared from GD (I'm guessing renewed by original owner)

New segment at the end is a really good idea ... you have my vote to make it a permanent feature! :)

Good luck to @Zandibot on his new venture and the big sale being hinted at.

@Domain Shane .. I'll buy PDMC off of you for $800 ... because you'll actually make more money selling it to me at that price from all the productive time you'll regain from no longer dealing with those buy-request emails! ;)

Thanks again! :)

•••
Good hearing the views on vHeadsets.

I’m a big fan of single ‘v’ domains, past success of ‘e’ ‘u’ ‘i’ domains and talk of v-commerce, I think single ‘v’ could do quite well with virtual tech tipped to revolutionise many industries.

•••
Great show, as always :) the new segment with domains selected by the sherpas is great, certainly try to keep it on!

•••
Good hearing the views on vHeadsets.

I’m a big fan of single ‘v’ domains, past success of ‘e’ ‘u’ ‘i’ domains and talk of v-commerce, I think single ‘v’ could do quite well with virtual tech tipped to revolutionise many industries.
I believe so to bro, that's why bought that name

•••
Thanks for another great show guys ... I took my little dog for an extra long late night walkabout to listen.

Really great insights from everyone! You really need to get @ikehook a full feature Sherpa interview to pick apart his insanity! I still can't get my head around SweatSeal .. lol

Just a couple of notes to add for those who listened ...
- Green.Land renews at $499 (at GD)
- Apologize is alternatively spelled Apologise in some countries (UK)
- UnsungHero seems to have disappeared from GD (I'm guessing renewed by original owner)

New segment at the end is a really good idea ... you have my vote to make it a permanent feature! :)

Good luck to @Zandibot on his new venture and the big sale being hinted at.

@Domain Shane .. I'll buy PDMC off of you for $800 ... because you'll actually make more money selling it to me at that price from all the productive time you'll regain from no longer dealing with those buy-request emails! ;)

Thanks again! :)

Indeed it ranges between 450-500 based on registrar. And I don't think twice renewing it

•••
•••
ITs hard not to like Shane. On every episode he comes across as a really nice guy. Always enjoy the reviews on the drive home from work. Keep up the good work guys.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back