NameSilo

7 day GoDaddy auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MO777

Impact
I would like to raise some additional cash for some more expensive domains that I would like to buy and develop later on, so I was thinking of putting a fairly new domain name in terms of age for sale in a 7 day public auction on godaddy (projectilegames.com), I was thinking of selling this to make a few hundred dollars of profit. Am I being delusional with the pricing and do you think it would be the correct decision to put this on a 7 day public auction on Godaddy. Open to any and all constructive feedback.....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Avoid Godaddy like the plague.
GoDaddy is not beginner-friendly, my friend.

There are other type of auctions;
DaaZ, Dynadot, and even NameCheap and NameSilo added auctions! i havent tried the last two; but will soon.

Sedo too! Sedo is a popular one, they only take 15%.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the feedback mate, what is your experience like with the two platforms that you have used in the past, do they have some sort of 7 day auction or what??
Also what do you think of Dan and Afternic, I have had a look at those platforms and they seem ok.......

•••
And to address the other part of your post. Projectilegames isn't going to raise any interest on any auction site, I'm sorry to tell you.
A Western interpretation would probably associate it with 'throwing-up' being violently sick after a drinking game. Could make a youtube header for the same. ;)

•••
•••
And to address the other part of your post. Projectilegames isn't going to raise any interest on any auction site, I'm sorry to tell you.
A Western interpretation would probably associate it with 'throwing-up' being violently sick after a drinking game. Could make a youtube header for the same. ;)
Thanks alot for your input my man, really appreciate it, will see what I can do with this domain.

•••
Thanks for providing us such a useful information ..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back