information 5L.com and 7N.com Reg Stats

Watch
Hello everyone,
I see a lot of posts asking for this type of information, and also a lot of posts with inaccurate information, so I thought I would make this available to everyone.

If anyone sees a problem with any of my statistics please let me know...

5L.com and 7N.com Registration Statistics as of 1/4/16

Generic 5L.com
Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %

11,881,376-----3,694,022-----31.09%-----8,187,354-----68.91%

5L.com (CP)

3,200,000-----2,055,144-----64.22%-----1,144,856-----35.78%

Generic 7N.com

10,000,000-----1,205,399-----12.05%-----8,794,601-----87.95%

7N.com (no 0 or 4)
2,097,152-----988,097-----47.12%-----1,109,055-----52.88%

***Keep in mind that about 1-2% more domains are registered than noted here.
This report was pulled from the zone file which exempts any domains without nameservers. Which as best as I can tell runs about a 1-2% average.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are much more good patterns than these are still available :)

Thanks.

•••
There are much more good patterns than these are still available :)

Thanks.
Most certainly... I was just checking that area as one indication of the market situation as people will most certainly run patterns.

There are many domains left with 2 of the same letters (example: fblfl), city codes, etc...

•••
Most certainly... I was just checking that area as one indication of the market situation as people will most certainly run patterns.

There are many domains left with 2 of the same letters, city codes, etc...
I regged the last AABCD domain :)

•••
The time is 2:57am now in China.

5L regs should of significantly slowed down for this day.

•••
Let's see the picture tomorrow.
Awesome day for 5l holders, time will tell if it continues the big move forward.

•••
Let's see the picture tomorrow.
Awesome day for 5l holders, time will tell if it continues the big move forward.

Agreed, exciting times.

•••
The time is 2:57am now in China.

5L regs should of significantly slowed down for this day.

Just to let you people remind a bit its a 300-600 million$ market emerging, if you can be a part of it you will make a lot of money. Buy and resell in my views its even bigger than 4l :)

Thanks.

•••
And do not forget about CVCVC and VCVCV domains oh you guys dont know yet? There are only 200 names left with super premium letters on CVCVC like S,T,B... rest of them are gone, i have sold my self over 600 names here at NP :)

Now holding another 110 :)

Thanks.

•••
•••
27,76% available in my 50000 random generated 5L.com chips
stil some K regs per hour

•••
•••
soon ANY 5L.com chips will minimum $20-$25 B-)

•••
Haha )

Chinese certainly know how to create a liquid market )

For LLLLs they came up with the way to exclude 6 letters and leave only 160K names, excluding 2/3 of all names with the move.

For LLLLLs, you'd still have 3.2M names with that, way too many.

So they came up with the new thing, excluding 5 more letters and making 15 superprems. That leaves only
759375 names, so you can create liquidity around it. Great job, but I am going to stay out of it. I don't buy into domains without fundamentals.

•••
soon ANY 5L.com chips will minimum $20-$25 B-)
5L.com's without lnrqpaeiou are already trading for 30 to 45 USD in bulk in China one of my friend sold 400 domains with 2.5X profit in a day

•••
5L .com may become the first commodity domain names for the masses across the world. Pure speculation with no concern at all for end user application. Affordable, easy to understand, and supply is well defined. 5L .com global exchange.

Edit: Actually I meant 5N. Sorry about the mix-up and posting in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
•••
5L.com's without lnrqpaeiou are already trading for 30 to 45 USD in bulk in China one of my friend sold 400 domains with 2.5X profit in a day
It depends on the patterns, are you talking about triple premium, or double premium

ABACA.com, AABAC.com OR AABCD.com?

That is almost a double 2.5K on 400 domains

•••
So what are domains like this going for now

fmmkm.com

•••
Yeah, yeah, I know. They probably do. And good for them on being able to a) come up with the concept; b) getting initial traction in a narrow circle, probably wechat, qq, to start buying the best of the crop; c) getting the word out to facilitate buyout; d) completing the buyout and establishing floors.

Question is, who is going to pay for $7M/year in renewals with no end user sales, natural traffic etc. to reduce the bill.

I went for LLLL.org buyout because a) 160K names in renewals make around $1.5M; b) around 1500 end user sales at average of $400 would pay for around $0.6M. Plus natural traffic those names would be worth around $0.5M, so the holders would need only $0.4M annual expense to hold the whole category and the value of names would have to appreciate only by less than $3/year to pay for it.

Now apply the same logic and calculation to 5L and see why I believe fundamentals are missing. But, again, it is still good for those who joined the party and will make out of it in time.

•••
•••
Haha )

Chinese certainly know how to create a liquid market )

For LLLLs they came up with the way to exclude 6 letters and leave only 160K names, excluding 2/3 of all names with the move.

For LLLLLs, you'd still have 3.2M names with that, way too many.

So they came up with the new thing, excluding 5 more letters and making 15 superprems. That leaves only
759375 names, so you can create liquidity around it. Great job, but I am going to stay out of it. I don't buy into domains without fundamentals.

Out of those names, all patterns are of course taken and about 10% of the non pattern premium letters remain. What will be interesting is if the Chinese focus on these before some of the other city prefix or patterns left not containing those letters.

I am watching this purely as an education exercise, and it is entertaining at least for me. But I think a lot of people might loose big in the end due to the massive inventory and expanding and ever-changing "Chinese Premium" markets - if they participate in this market and miscalculate.

•••
Yeah, yeah, I know. They probably do. And good for them on being able to a) come up with the concept; b) getting initial traction in a narrow circle, probably wechat, qq, to start buying the best of the crop; c) getting the word out to facilitate buyout; d) completing the buyout and establishing floors.

Question is, who is going to pay for $7M/year in renewals with no end user sales, natural traffic etc. to reduce the bill.

I went for LLLL.org buyout because a) 160K names in renewals make around $1.5M; b) around 1500 end user sales at average of $400 would pay for around $0.6M. Plus natural traffic those names would be worth around $0.5M, so the holders would need only $0.4M annual expense to hold the whole category and the value of names would have to appreciate only by less than $3/year to pay for it.

Now apply the same logic and calculation to 5L and see why I believe fundamentals are missing. But, again, it is still good for those who joined the party and will make out of it in time.
Chinese internet population is too high and right now i know people who owns nearly 8K to 10K domains ......lets take this way if there are XXXXX investors alone in China then its easy to pay :) ........anyways you seem to be more worried about us :) thanks for the Concern

•••
5L .com may become the first commodity domain names for the masses across the world. Pure speculation with no concern at all for end user application. Affordable, easy to understand, and supply is well defined. 5L .com global exchange.

Good point. Maybe. The price per name would have to be over 100$, valuing the whole segment at $320MM for investors not to pay attention as much at renewals of $30MM/year and the price would have to grow by at least that much annually. I doubt that kind of money is going to float there, so the bottom is due to come off...

•••
Good point. Maybe. The price per name would have to be over 100$, valuing the whole segment at $320MM for investors not to pay attention as much at renewals of $30MM/year and the price would have to grow by at least that much annually. I doubt that kind of money is going to float there, so the bottom is due to come off...
Why not if you see majority of registrations are coming from Cayman islands which is a black money Hub and As you know chinese got lot of black money which they are investing in this :) Chinese Startup scene is too hot .......when it comes to letters they are and will be for international markets and local chinese market has still only some 10M domains in .com.

•••
Chinese internet population is too high and right now i know people who owns nearly 8K to 10K domains ......lets take this way if there are XXXXX investors alone in China then its easy to pay :) ........anyways you seem to be more worried about us :) thanks for the Concern

Bhanu, I am not worried about anything. However, I believe a word of caution for late joiners is fair to be aware of the risks and the actual play. I am sure you are greatly experienced, know when to join and when to leave and that is great for you. But many will burn badly and have to know what they are diving into.

US internet population is comparable to Chinese and the general population is not involved in buying/selling names in hundreds/thousands. The speculation goes on as long as the rise continues.

•••
Also lot of domains are going in to Billionaires hands ....i mean majority of 6N is in Billionaires hands same with 5L ....they are going in to billionaires hands where they can control domain Industry

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back