NameSilo

information 5L.com and 7N.com Reg Stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everyone,
I see a lot of posts asking for this type of information, and also a lot of posts with inaccurate information, so I thought I would make this available to everyone.

If anyone sees a problem with any of my statistics please let me know...

5L.com and 7N.com Registration Statistics as of 1/4/16

Generic 5L.com
Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %

11,881,376-----3,694,022-----31.09%-----8,187,354-----68.91%

5L.com (CP)

3,200,000-----2,055,144-----64.22%-----1,144,856-----35.78%

Generic 7N.com

10,000,000-----1,205,399-----12.05%-----8,794,601-----87.95%

7N.com (no 0 or 4)
2,097,152-----988,097-----47.12%-----1,109,055-----52.88%

***Keep in mind that about 1-2% more domains are registered than noted here.
This report was pulled from the zone file which exempts any domains without nameservers. Which as best as I can tell runs about a 1-2% average.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Let me share one of my real life story with all of you friends. Please try to understand I don't want to be sarcastic with anyone and this is not against any individual because I consider everyone as my friends regardless of others consider me same way or not.

My real life story is based on "How to be trustful or faithful to others"

I born and brought up in India and moved to USA since 2001. I visit India every 1-2 year(s).

In 2010 my brother bought 10 acres of Fram land converted to Commercial/Residential in Bhavnagar (Gujarat, India). I also invested certain percentage with him in 2012. He is my brother but still I made sure that all paperwork must be done proper way for my share. Everything was done in timely manner because my brother is Honest careful about all family members including me and other friends as well. I am always careful when there is financial deal is going on. Yes I do understand every investment involves risk. But I still double/triple verify every corner through my study about that investment. After all paperwork and every thing is done my trust increased towards my brother and I already knew the market price of my investment in properties. In 6 months I seen 2 times gain in my investment at that time plus I already knew market price around the area which leaves more room for ROI in next 4-5 years. For example only 600 meters away already developed society has 3-4 times value than my brother's still developing society. So I already knew and very confident that as soon as the development is done then price will be almost similar to what the prices are 600 meters away's society price. So basically I already checked all points about my brother being faithful and trustworthy to me even though he was since our childhood but I want to be double make sure because of big financial transaction with him. Do you know what??

Now real story begins here.. Above things are just background...

I took commitment from my brother that I talked to 2 of my friends and give them some discount at current market price if they are ready to invest in it. He said whatever price you tell to your friends I will charge them only that price. I discussed everything honestly with 2 of my friends who are here in USA to invest in the properties where I already had my investment. I explained them each and every details why we should invest. I also said that you will be happy for sure. I made sure it will be very transparent transaction. I told them trust me and have faith me because I have trust on my little study and my brother. Both friends agreed to invest where I did my investment. Can you believe it both of them agreed ?? They never visited Bhavnagar in their entire life before they did this investment. I don't know how many people know about Properties investment in India. People visit the location 10 times and think 100 times before they invest. Here both of my friend agreed. Transaction done smoothly. They both bought small piece of lot ($50,000 each).

The point is I trust my little study and my brother. My friends trust me. I did not made even single penny in this transaction as broker or anything else because they are my friends. First I made sure to take risk by myself first and then if it is worth it I will share that info with my friends. Right now property price of same land is almost double for my friends and 4-5 times for me despite little slowness in residential market in India. I am so happy that I am trustful to few of my friends because my intention is right. I care for my family, friends and others.

Now I have wrote so many messages on Namepros or anywhere. Check and find a single message from me where I tried to misguide someone or try to spread fake rumor. You won't find even single wrong message from me with bad intention. I do take calculated risk but I only share with others when I realized some profit/gain for long term and outlook is good for that thing in coming years. I do understand not everything is in my control and not everything will work the way I want because I am also a learner in this world. But I make sure my intention should always be good when I share something with someone.

In short we need to be careful before we share anything. If out intention is good for others than hopefully we can share our experience and let other decide what to do. But our intention is key.

I am here to do business with honesty, ethics, morality, and most important intention . Hey if that works I will work if that does not I will struggle but I will never leave this path.

Thanks

•••
Thursday and Friday registered 135k 5L chips

14560686181.jpg

•••
well this whole LNPQR thing has put a big full stop to this whole bandwagon

There is price difference for sure like

5L.com (without AEIOUV, "W" at end) = 400+ CNY ($61+)

5L.com (without LNPQRAEIOUV, No Pattern, No "W" at end) = 150+ CNY ($23+)

5L.com (Without LNQRAWIOUV, No pattern, "P" present) = 60+ CNY ($9+) (Still this is inconsistent)

5L.com (Without AEIOUV, No Triple repeat, Doest not matter double repeat at start or end) = 40 CNY ($6+)

I did not try to find out what is exact meaning of LNPQR. Everyone says various meaning around PINYIN but no exact reason/explanation.

I do not even understand why price is so high when "W" present at end. And one more amazing thing is if "W" is present at end then new formula of LNPQR does not work. Same price if LNPQR present or not present.

We can definately see the price difference in above various combination but does not know why??

If we consider only 15 best premium letters (Except LNPQRAEIOUV) then
possibilities are 15 X 15 X 15 X 15 X 15 = 759375 possibilities

But so far 2.9 Million 5L.com Chips got registered why if only 759375 considered premium???

All 3.2 Million 5L.com Chips can not be meaningful.

In short this is kind of Stock Market. Risk is involved heavily for sure. My opinion is do not invest heavily in this sector where there is no exact clarification of why there is sudden/overnight difference in prices for certain letters more than others.

All above data are based on my observation of last few days. Some friends may agree some not. My intention is only and only sharing of information of my observation. Everyone hast to take their own decision of what is best for them. This sector has no clarity. So just be careful. I did invest little in this sector based on sales data for short term outlook because I also respect trend. This is trendy item. Do not know if that works in future or not. If we get good deal buy it and sell if for certain profit thats it. We are not chinese so we do not know the exact meaning of each and every 5L.com we purchase. All traders are also not chinese so some sales surely will be based on certain pattern like AABCD/ABCDD/ABBCD/AAABC/ABCCC/ABBBC/ABBBB/AAAAB/ABAAA etc.,

If anyone wants to see current price for 5L.com Chips (Without AEOIUV) then see them below and observe for certain days to understand how prices go up and down for certain items.

http://www.chaomi.cc/ymwqb/14/1

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
I actually set my business to Chinese time, and even though I live in America, I decided I am going to celebrate Chinese New Year with them and party my ass off and do nothing for 1 week(lol)

Since the Chinese are sleeping right now, I am going to take a nap myself in America(lol) Wake me up when they wake up:))

•••
23,15% available in my 50000 random generated 5L.com chips

•••
5L.com and 7N.com Registration Statistics as of 1/25/16

Generic 5L.com

11,881,376-----3,801,004-----31.99%-----8,080,372-----68.01%

5L.com (CP)

3,200,000-----2,132,003-----66.63%-----1,067,997-----33.37%

Generic 7N.com

10,000,000-----1,218,838-----12.19%-----8,781,162-----87.81%

7N.com (no 0 or 4)
2,097,152-----992,861-----47.34%-----1,104,291-----52.66%

This report was pulled from the zone file which exempts any domains without nameservers. Which as best as I can tell runs about a 1-2% average.

•••
28,66% available in my 50000 random generated 5L.com chips

3K-4K regs per hour

•••
•••
•••
5L.com (Without AEIOUV. Does not End with "W". No Pattern.) = 28-35 CNY ($4.50+)

5L.com (Without AEIOUV. Does not End with "W". No Pattern. "P" present) = 60-70 CNY ($9.5+)

5L.com (Without AEIOUVLNPQR. Does not End with "W". No pattern) = 128-160 CNY ($20+)

5L.com (Without AEIOUV. End with "W") = 350 CNY ($

5L.com (Without AEIOUV. Pattern, City Codes+LLL etc.,) = 600+ CNY ($90+)

http://www.chaomi.cc/ymwqb/14/1

If you are panic then first find out if your domain Transfer Lock is open and you can find some Chinese friend to sell your 5L.com for price mentioned above or you can list for auction in China and hopefully you will receive above price because above data are actual current data in Chaomi.cc

Every Investment involves risk. We may have 5,10,100, or 1000 5L.com ?? Chinese people have more than 2 Million 5L.com with them. Remeber more than 2.8 Million already registered. If they want to manipulate market then they have to find a way how to manipulate because there are several people who have 150,000, or 100,000 or Few Thousands of 5L.com. Their risk is bigger than us. Let them figure out what to and how to move market up. 5L.com still got traded in large quantity everyday. It is not like there is no trading at all.

Every market goes up or down. We need to accept that truth.

Heart Beat = Straight Line means Dead

Heart Beat = Line moves up and down means living

Everyone likes if market goes up including myself but it does not work that. Correction is necessary for any market. I am not at expert. I am not even suggesting when to or what to buy or sell. We all need to decide based on our own situation what is best for us. This sudden and straight up price movement made all of us short term thinker. We need to be long term thinker than short term one. If we make profit in short term then it is good but our outlook should always be long term. We all are trying and learning. We will always learn something from our experience.

I am just sharing what I have observed and learned so far with good intention. I do care for all friends and I do care for relationship with everyone.

Thanks

•••
For me it's more painful to sell them here for a fraction of reg cost, I far prefer to just delete them all and just move on. The writing was on the wall almost since I bought them.

I am cool about it I knew the game was up a while ago on these.

•••
so ~1000 domains registered from my previous post (40 min ago) B-)

•••
26,55% available in my 50000 random generated 5L.com chips

4K-5K regs per hours stable

•••
•••
15,13% Available from my 50K random 5L.com chips.

we are crossing 4L space
5L.com chips ~480K domains available
4L.com total domains possible ~460K domains

•••
12,99% Available from my 50K random 5L.com chips

•••
Stats of today droppings for 5L.com's
553 -Total
511 -Taken
42 -Free

Registrars:
184 -NameBright
106 -NetSol
48 -ENAME TECHNOLOGY
33 -WEST263
29 -Pheenix
22 -Dynadot
18 -Dotmedia
16 -22NET
97 -Others

•••
•••
Interesting stats of dropping 5L for yesterday
Total: 470
Free: 11
Taken: 459 (97,65%)

•••
i think 5L will not take more time to complete :) my early estimate is before march 31st

•••
Read my previous posts when I was attacked for expressing opinion regarding 5l lacking fundamentals. So far one might conclude that I do have knowledge. And hopefully I have stopped some from wasting hard earned money on this meaningless speculation.

People get hurt and become defensive when you try to tell them the truth. 3 or 4 people in this thread myself included tried to explain the whole LNPQR bull$hit but their own ignorance shot them in the foot. They couldn't see that one person was trying to discredit those letters simply to add value to his own holdings.
Now everyone here is praying to Buddha that the Chinese start buying again. The same people who have threads here WTB 5L without LNPQR.
If you follow stupid people spreading stupid lies and expect a ROI you deserve what you get... Or don't get.
They have no one to blame but themselves.
P.s China is the number 1 country involved in the leaked Panama paper Scandal. Don't expect any large movements from there.

Word to the wise, if we had gathered as a group it would have been an early xmas for us all.

•••
5L.com and 7N.com Registration Statistics as of 1/18/16

Generic 5L.com

11,881,376-----3,768,216-----31.72%-----8,113,160-----68.28%

5L.com (CP)

3,200,000-----2,106,506-----65.83%-----1,093,494-----34.17%

Generic 7N.com

10,000,000-----1,216,373-----12.16%-----8,783,627-----87.84%

7N.com (no 0 or 4)
2,097,152-----991,900-----47.30%-----1,105,252-----52.70%

•••
I am showing remaining 5L's (Chinese premium) sitting at 32.64% and going at an average rate of about 4400 a day since my last update on Monday.

There are, as always, 0-2% more domains registered than my reports will show from the zone file, but this at least allows us to pretty accurately watch the registration rate.

There is no doubt an increase in registering at the moment but there is a long way to go.

No buyout is imminent with the saturation of the market in other areas and extensions.

This thread is not meant to hype or increase the likelihood of a buyout - It is actually meant to help keep people stay grounded and informed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back