Dynadot

question $500 Offer... Should I take it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have Geo Sperm Bank (State+spermbank.com) domain name with an offer of $500 straight out after outbound.

What do you think it would be worth based on this niche?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a good deal bro. Take and run.

•••
ask for what you want and negotiate if they dont accept. Only 3 sales on namebio for those keywords, 500 seems decent.

•••
•••
•••
Yeah, $500 looks cool but I countered $800 so it doesn't seems like I took its first offer. let's see what he says.

•••
Sometimes, when take their first offer, they back out thinking they could have gotten it cheaper.

•••
•••
It is a high paying niche but I would probably take the money as many medical companies operate under a single brand name.

•••
accept it, I think it is fair

•••
I would also accept this offer. But your counter-offer is not over the top either.

•••
Hi
Take it bro...
Best of luck.

•••
Man if you don't take that money and stop it with the greed!!!!! Why counter with the chance of a NO answer and he walks away. then you posting for weeks how that one got away.

•••
•••
Yeah, $500 looks cool but I countered $800 so it doesn't seems like I took its first offer. let's see what he says.
Exactly. Counter in order to make the deal go through.

•••
•••
how much does a sperm bank pay per specimen?
If you could find that figure then multiply that by lets say 1-4% of the male population of geo area then you might come up with a figure. :greedy::hilarious:

•••
That's amazing. I couldn't even give my geo .com domain away which was ranked #1 in bing and yahoo and #3 Google let alone sell it. How many businesses did you have to contact before getting an offer?

•••
Good move - always counter!(y)

•••
That's amazing. I couldn't even give my geo .com domain away which was ranked #1 in bing and yahoo and #3 Google let alone sell it. How many businesses did you have to contact before getting an offer?
Was it a geo spermbank? What category was it in and what city?

•••

Do you still have it? On average you should get replies ranging from 10% to 20% on the total emails sent.

•••
What niche is your domain name and how many times have you tried to update it?

Well, I have been sending emails for mine since yesterday and didn't intend to stop. Those that I had in mind didn't respond but this guy was more of a trial, wasn't expecting him to reply but he did. I had similar experience when I sold similar domain name in 2015

•••
•••
if they start with 500 they certainly have 800 in their budget...maybe even 1500...I dont think 1500 is unreasonable for a GEO name like that.

•••
Take it.

You might get $800, but you also might not get any response after your counter. Remember, this was an outbound as you said, not an inbound which is totally different situation.

Check the number of members who posted here "take it". Then imagine would would be the replies if you posted this name in the appraisal section ;) Tip: probably reg fee to low $xxx (although appraisal section is often a joke).

Whithout knowing the exact geo in this case it is hard to say as we cant search the market for your domain, but $500 is probably a fair offer.

Would you bet $500 from your pocket to make $300 in profits ;)

Last edited:
•••
Back