IT.COM

question $500 Offer... Should I take it?

NameSilo
Watch
I have Geo Sperm Bank (State+spermbank.com) domain name with an offer of $500 straight out after outbound.

What do you think it would be worth based on this niche?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not a single Geo spermbank prior sale in the domain data bank. So get this sale. Good Luck

•••
•••
if market Good, I don't think you should worry about $500, but if market to low, this $500 could be your last offer :xf.grin:,
but I really doubt when domain get reply how much, or $500 offer are only 1 times, I am sure not only him/her that think that way!:xf.grin:

remember most people that buy domain from outbound basically are domainer to! :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
•••
If this was an appraisal thread i would have thought reg fee. Long domain 3 words low sales history. The fact it is a sale thread ask for prompt payment.

•••
He has not viewed the email yet since I replied.

•••
Sorry but I have to ask: who came first ?

•••
There is quite a small number of banks of this kind in any of the 50 states, what can you check on this site:

https://www.spermbankdirectory.com

If you miss this, you will hardly have a new, favorable opportunity. :xf.cool:

Good luck...

•••
There is quite a small number of banks of this kind in any of the 50 states, what can you check on this site:

https://www.spermbankdirectory.com

If you miss this, you will hardly have a new, favorable opportunity. :xf.cool:

Good luck...

My counter is not firm... besides, i ended it with an open ended question.

•••
plot twist: the buyer is a viewer of this forum and is reading this thread.

•••
•••
•••
Depends

Only you know wether you need the 500usd or are prepared to play the long game and wait some more

•••
Better to take it and move on. I'm sure you have a lot of other domains that need your most time and attention.

•••
Let's wait for their reply...

•••
Yes definitely sell it but you can't seem too eager. $800 counter was good. Lets hope they come back with a "yes" or at least a counter.

•••
Yes definitely sell it but you can't seem too eager. $800 counter was good. Lets hope they come back with a "yes" or at least a counter.

Yeah... I said "we were hoping to sell at xxx but can we meet at $800?" and I thanked him for replying as well.

He hasn't replied or viewed the email yet and dude seems like a very busy person based on the way he replied... Just 1 sentence with 4 words and that was it.

We always preach patience... Don't we?

•••
Counter $600-700 so they dont run

•••
Yeah... I said "we were hoping to sell at xxx but can we meet at $800?" and I thanked him for replying as well.

Over 2000+ post on namepros, and you still can't tell the difference between a gloc and a ppk.

As long as they do not come to you, they do not need it. ... yet!

•••
Over 2000+ post on namepros, and you still can't tell the difference between a gloc and a ppk.

As long as they do not come to you, they do not need it. ... yet!

huh... You don't know the domain name so don't say what you don't know about not needing... another company has asked for price and specifically stated that they are interested. I wonder what number of post got to do with knowing everything...

oh, I get it, when you reach 5000 post, it means you know everything huh? Did you put in to consideration what majority of that post count constitute? You have a long way to go !

•••
•••
If you are in no hurry to make a quick sale and can afford to keep domain renewal, then you can try to negotiate a price. You can propose $800 price tag and then if that is too much for them then ask for them to make an offer between $500-800.
If they go under 500$ then it is possible another domainer is looking to get the domain from you. In that case I would research on who is the actual end-user and I would try to contact them myself.

•••
It's a good deal bro. Take and run.

I just want to let everybody know that I was able to get him to $700 and also received an inquiry from another company just yesterday for same name.

•••
I just want to let everybody know that I was able to get him to $700 and also received an inquiry from another company just yesterday for same name.
That's a good one bro

•••
That's a good one bro
Sure, I once sold a similar domain name for $999 and so, I know why I didn't accept the $500 and I also didn't want what happened to the author in the link I shared above to happen to me by accepting first offer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back