IT.COM

question $500 Offer... Should I take it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have Geo Sperm Bank (State+spermbank.com) domain name with an offer of $500 straight out after outbound.

What do you think it would be worth based on this niche?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sure, I once sold a similar domain name for $999 and so, I know why I didn't accept the $500 and I also didn't want what happened to the author in the link I shared above to happen to me by accepting first offer.
Well, there is no best way if doing it. They both have pros and cons. A little counter offer can spoil a deal you know?

•••
•••
Well, there is no best way if doing it. They both have pros and cons. A little counter offer can spoil a deal you know?

It depends... just know when not to cross the line. I would know when to take an offer and when to counter.

•••
I just want to let everybody know that I was able to get him to $700 and also received an inquiry from another company just yesterday for same name.

Great.. Good Luck man

•••
I just want to let everybody know that I was able to get him to $700 and also received an inquiry from another company just yesterday for same name.

Congrats bro! Did you include price in first email or a simple would you be interested thing?

•••
Congrats bro! Did you include price in first email or a simple would you be interested thing?
I asked for an offer if they were interested...

one guy replied with $500 straight out and he delayed my reply to that offer for 4 days and I didn't budge either. Another company replied me while i was waiting for the $500 guy and now we have a bidding war at hand. currently at $800.

Patience... Patience

•••
My counter is not firm... besides, i ended it with an open ended question.

I think spermbanks need things to be firm, I'm sure they prefer things to end with a deposit instead of an open ended question :ROFL:... sorry that was too tempting :xf.grin:

•••
I think spermbanks need things to be firm, I'm sure they prefer things to end with a deposit instead of an open ended question :ROFL:... sorry that was too tempting :xf.grin:
lmaoo... oh well, we are using Sedo to proceed.

:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.smile::xf.smile:(y)(y)(y):ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
•••
While on a vacation in Greece or Turkey, merchants would stand in front of their stores, and offer you their merchandise - leather clothes, souvenirs... etc. and while they will name a price, you MUST haggle with them because if you accept the first price they may consider you have a bad taste for that merchandise and WILL NOT TRADE with you. For them, it is the thrill of making a deal, where you have to ask for a lower price and then they may give a medium offer or even agree to your very low offer.

Btw, I'm glad you closed a profitable deal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back