Dynadot

50% Off All Shared and Reseller Plans for Life! FREE CLIENTEXEC TO ALL RESELLERS!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
WebHostingMasters.com 50% Off Blowout (for life)!
Reseller Plans Include:
-Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico/Rvskins!
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited Features/Databases
-2 Private Name Servers
-99.9% Uptime
-30 Day Money Back Guarantee
-24/7 Support
-1 Hour or Less Response on ALL tickets!
-1 Hour Setup
-DAILY Backups!
-FREE CLIENTEXEC BILLING SYSTEM TO ALL RESELLERS!
-AIM/MSN Support: AIM: whmSupport1 MSN: [email protected]
-Buy now: http://www.webhostingmasters.com/resellerbuy.html

Reseller Plans
Starter
5GB Of Space
50GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $4.99

Small Business
10GB Of Space
100GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $7.49

Large Business
12GB Of Space
200GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $12.95

Advanced
15GB of Space
300GB of bandwidth
NOW: $17.49

View More Details: www.webhostingmasters.com/reseller.html

How To Purchase
To go to the order page please click here: http://www.webhostingmasters.com/resellerbuy.html
Type in your desired domain name and then click search. After that either choose for us to register it for you or for self management. If you choose self management, you must update your nameservers to ns1.webhostingmasters.com and ns2.webhostingmasters.com (You will be able to switch them to your own nameservers once we have then created for you.)
USE THE PROMOTION CODE 50%forlife WHEN SIGNING UP!

Please contact us with any questions! We will show you our great support!
AIM: whmSupport1
MSN: [email protected] and [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected] or [email protected]

1 Hour or Less Ticket Response: www.webhostingmasters.com/support/index.php

*Shared plans 50% off too, please visit www.webhostingmasters.com/shared.html for all of the details!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nathan, so if we signed up with WHM for a time span more than a month, can we get that time period added on? Or did we just get scammed by Billy?

•••
Will email within 24 Hours.

•••
i will work it out with you but we have to have active billing to have you using our servers, i think tommorrow the server gets shut off , ive just moved a few resellers over, so please let me know right away today so we can get this taken care of

•••
allreseller.com said:
i will work it out with you but we have to have active billing to have you using our servers, i think tommorrow the server gets shut off , ive just moved a few resellers over, so please let me know right away today so we can get this taken care of

Please move over the reseller:
blindweaver.com

Along with the accounts underneath it, and then, we can discuss the additional prices I have to pay.

•••
Who owns the server right now? AllResellers, please, do not delete my websites.

The reseller account I have is wumblemedia.com (chrisrw)

This is terrible. Imagine those webhostingmaster customers who DO NOT read NamePros, they have no idea what is going on. Quite frankly, I still don't. Someone clarify what is happening.

Ok, so, "servers gone", and I just lost all my websites. Thanks.

•••
What the hell? My sites is down again! What is happening now?

•••
Jugg... I think we just got scammed. I can't access via FTP, or via domain. Someone, please, tell me what's going on before I switch host.

•••
guys...my advice - just leave them. it was the best thing i ever did. i never got a refund after asking for one. snurf has good reliable hosting

•••
I need: 10gb of space, 100gb of transfer reseller account, cpanel. If someone can provide me a decent account of that, at a fair price, I'd really appr. that! Host gets shut down for good on my birthday, too. Great.

•••
I want my stuff back! Get me my stuff back -YaYa-!!!!!!!!
Leaving you forever, will buy myself a good plan on a good provider......

•••
re:

allreseller.com said:

Im not sure whats goin on, Im paid up for 3 months. My sites are down and email there with it since I only use email on my own hosted site. Contact me via PM and put up my account wnyelectronics.com

•••
I need my files, so if either -YaYa- can get his tricky mind here or allreseller.com has my files on your servers i would be greatful.

What error code is 449 when running a whois?

•••
the annoying thing is that -YaYa- has been online but not replied to you guys :td: My sites were down for 21 days without a helpful reply from him and still waiting on my refund

kev

•••
Well i ran a whois track on webhostingmasters.com and i found where the servers are from, so i might contact them and ask them if they can get me my files if -YaYa- Does not answer within a few hours.

I would say that it is in everyone's best interest to do just the same thing as i will in that case!

BTW KEV: Do you have any cheap domains? Pm me then!

•••
Any datacenter will not interact with end-users under any circumstances, it's part of their agreement with the reseller. This was bound to happen and several warning signs were posted throughout this thread, but the ones who stayed knowingly took the risk, unfortunately.

•••
Well acctually i am going to contact them just in case, some exeptions has been taken before with another host i had unfortune with.

Also, otherwise i have some of the files and all the databases atleast :)
Will have to redo lots of work, but that would be the only thing to do if i need to.

•••
I am so pissed of with this company its not even funny. The amount of time, money and resources I have lost by having three of my sites hosted through somebody else here's plan is absolutely ludicrous. I cannot say how much I regret going for the 'cheap' option. It is by far and away the worst service I have ever received from any member of the namepros community in any area. If i had taken out the plan direct you can be sure I would have left negative rep. Absolutely appalling. You have been warned (again).
:( :td: :'( :yell: :| D-: >:( >:( >:(

p.s. i also have a hostgator account, which is superb and has perfect service/uptime, pm me if you want to know more. I will be moving everything there, if I can even retrieve it...

Last edited:
•••
Hostgator is simply great, I've been with them for long time (even before I decided to try the sick proposal in this thread). They solve problems in a matter of minutes (most of the times immediately in the live chat).
It's good to know that someone is always there and at any time of they day! And the speed/uptime are awesome!

Everyone still at WHM had to leave as soon as they noticed there were some problems... see August and especially middle September.

I feel very sorry that this thing is still going on... we are dealing with jerks here, see just the way they write and communicate with people.

Last edited:
•••
i think the admin staff should take action against -yaya- and co.
maybe a warning thread aswell (if there isnt one already)

kev

•••
IMHO, allreseller.com and -YaYa- are the same people.

Notice that YaYa first disappears and mysteriously 'surprises' everyone by 'selling' his company to allreseller.com.
Shortly after, he 'resigns'.

allreseller.com then says -YaYa- cheated him and wants to sue him.
That childish, typos made seem very forced to me.

He then offers to move you to another server, with active billing.
Shortly after a member pays, he disappears as well.

Don't you think its too 'conincidental'?

•••
jerometan said:
IMHO, allreseller.com and -YaYa- are the same people.

Notice that YaYa first disappears and mysteriously 'surprises' everyone by 'selling' his company to allreseller.com.
Shortly after, he 'resigns'.

allreseller.com then says -YaYa- cheated him and wants to sue him.
That childish, typos made seem very forced to me.

He then offers to move you to another server, with active billing.
Shortly after a member pays, he disappears as well.

Don't you think its too 'conincidental'?
I'm not Nathan from allreseller.com/webhostingmasters.com. We are seperate people.

•••
Someone clarify what the hell is going on. I paid a years worth of hosting. Now, my hosting is down. Am I getting hosting again? Or, am I getting refunded? Legal action required?

•••
yes likewise.. what is going on, i dont have any backups with me and im out of the country for a month. pls tell me it will be online again... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and also whm just charge my paypal account 3 days ago

Last edited:
•••
I have been reading this thread and getting caught up with it. As all of you know I am new to namepros but not new to this industry.

Many times over and over we have all seen this type of scenario play out. Some host comes by and offers some CRAZY deals, 20 to 50 people jump all over it and 3 months later they are sitting there with no site, no files, no clients, no anything.

There is a term that I'm sure 100% of you have heard, "If its to good to be true" I'm sure you can finish the rest.

I wish everyone who was effected by this all the best and hope now that you will be able to get your files and back ups. When things like this happen its never a good situation for anyone involved.

I just want to say that all of us here at iFast Hosting is willing to help in anyway we can. We can create customized deals and prices for you to help you get back on your feet.

Please PM me or send an email using our contact form from our site and put PLEASE SEND TO RON in the message and my sales staff will make sure I get it and I will respond as soon as possible.

Good luck again to all those involved!

Ron
iFast Hosting

•••
Luckily, my more "crappy" files and websites were on their servers, so I don't have too much to worry.

NP staff should warn -YaYa- at least for incorrect advertisement and service.

I've signed up with Qoozz about 1.5 month ago and have been extremly happy with their less than 1 hour support replies and servers! :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back