IT.COM

50% Off All Shared and Reseller Plans for Life! FREE CLIENTEXEC TO ALL RESELLERS!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
WebHostingMasters.com 50% Off Blowout (for life)!
Reseller Plans Include:
-Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico/Rvskins!
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited Features/Databases
-2 Private Name Servers
-99.9% Uptime
-30 Day Money Back Guarantee
-24/7 Support
-1 Hour or Less Response on ALL tickets!
-1 Hour Setup
-DAILY Backups!
-FREE CLIENTEXEC BILLING SYSTEM TO ALL RESELLERS!
-AIM/MSN Support: AIM: whmSupport1 MSN: [email protected]
-Buy now: http://www.webhostingmasters.com/resellerbuy.html

Reseller Plans
Starter
5GB Of Space
50GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $4.99

Small Business
10GB Of Space
100GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $7.49

Large Business
12GB Of Space
200GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $12.95

Advanced
15GB of Space
300GB of bandwidth
NOW: $17.49

View More Details: www.webhostingmasters.com/reseller.html

How To Purchase
To go to the order page please click here: http://www.webhostingmasters.com/resellerbuy.html
Type in your desired domain name and then click search. After that either choose for us to register it for you or for self management. If you choose self management, you must update your nameservers to ns1.webhostingmasters.com and ns2.webhostingmasters.com (You will be able to switch them to your own nameservers once we have then created for you.)
USE THE PROMOTION CODE 50%forlife WHEN SIGNING UP!

Please contact us with any questions! We will show you our great support!
AIM: whmSupport1
MSN: [email protected] and [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected] or [email protected]

1 Hour or Less Ticket Response: www.webhostingmasters.com/support/index.php

*Shared plans 50% off too, please visit www.webhostingmasters.com/shared.html for all of the details!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
texasgamer said:
I am still fairly new to these forums. I know these forums are huge and the admins can not be expected to know everything thats going on here. How do you get their attention on matters like this? Or is this something they are not usually concerned about? Is this something I should just forget about and move on?
It's not even really about the money.

Make a new thread in this section to bring their attention to here:
http://www.namepros.com/private-messages-to-staff/
or
http://www.namepros.com/reported-threads/

I made a thread a while ago for them to see, but did not get a reply yet for some reason
http://www.namepros.com/reported-threads/241341-reported-post-50-off-all-shared.html

frutello also sent in a similar thread to them, but I guess it was not heeded still, so try bringing it up again

Good luck

•••
I posted a private message to staff as well, on 9/28 and have not heard any response.

•••
Are you guys trying to get Yaya banned? Just take it easy guys. :|

We don't want him banned. This is now the only place we can still communicate with him, like it or not. I'm not saying we should happily abuse NamePros board for this purpose but there are still issues to be ironed out for many WHM clients who signed up originally through this thread anyway.

•••
The point is to make him communicate better, since he attempts to avoid direct responses to demands of customers on this thread. A referral to staff, unlike you wrongly assume, does not result in a ban -- instead, it promotes more swift communication between parties involves and ensures that a compromise has been reached.

•••
I just want him to pay back the money he owes people and I want him to stop falsely advertising on this board:
99.9% Uptime
-24/7 Support
Where is the forum leadership in this? Why can't this guy be taken aside and give an x number of days to straighten this mess up or he is gone? Why can't they make him take down the false advertising on this forum?

I see now why no one is doing anything...too many other people here have hosting with WHM and they will be affected if he is banned since this is the only place they can communicate with him!
What a catch 22....

•••
texasgamer said:
I want him to stop falsely advertising on this board:
99.9% Uptime
-24/7 Support

Why worry? No one's going to be taken in by this "promo" anyway. All that advertising is going to mean cr@p to anyone who reads just one or two pages of this thread. They'd run far away from WHM.

To Yaya:
Those who are still with WHM want to know where we send our support requests/questions?

A few pages ago on this thread, you said customers can submit tickets to a "cshelpdesk.net"
I submitted a question days ago. But no reply. When I tried to login to check the ticket status, it says "invalid ticket number" (when I know it is correct.)
When I entered my email address, it says "no ticket submitted from this email". :sick:

Also what happens to those who have paid one year in advance. Will our accounts hold up for one year? If not, a refund must be given.

Is the new owner going to increase prices / change specs / policies, etc? Or will status quo be maintained? When are customers going to be notified of these things? Or is this also "secret"?

•••
What's worse is that the new owner, who most probably check this thread daily, doesn't even have the decency to come here and explain the situation. But i'm not surprised of that.

About the lack of reply in cshelpdesk.net ....well, as -YaYa- wrote "it's Nathan's help desk", so I believe it's normal that they don't answer. I didn't even try to submit anything to that place, when I was in time to do it... because I knew no one would answer.

I give up with this, I've tried my best to help... But the fact that NP is not even paying attention to this and all our past requests, makes me really worried.

•••
hello

Ive been pointed to this messy forum/thread
I took over webhostingmasters sept 9th , we had to get a more secure , better managed server for us to run the customer base from. This is why we have the new dual, support wasnt even handed over to me untill sept 29th , this thread goes back for months and months before i even came into this picture, we are in the business of buying webhosting companies, we have a good business model and it works, if you search for me you will see a few complaints , but if you bought 5k customers per year would you have a few cranky angry customers from a change? Yes, does it mean that if your with webhosting masters now that you are going to have issues, no? We are supporting customers if you need anything please do use the support board, we are here for you and supporting the customer base we bought. if you have any concerns about billing or need support please email us, sales@cshelpdesk. net
thank you
also there will be no changes to pricing or service just better uptimes since the dual upgrade.

•••
allreseller.com said:
Ive been pointed to this messy forum/thread
I took over webhostingmasters sept 9th , we had to get a more secure , better managed server for us to run the customer base from. This is why we have the new dual, support wasnt even handed over to me untill sept 29th , this thread goes back for months and months before i even came into this picture, we are in the business of buying webhosting companies, we have a good business model and it works, if you search for me you will see a few complaints , but if you bought 5k customers per year would you have a few cranky angry customers from a change? Yes, does it mean that if your with webhosting masters now that you are going to have issues, no? We are supporting customers if you need anything please do use the support board, we are here for you and supporting the customer base we bought. if you have any concerns about billing or need support please email us, sales@cshelpdesk. net
thank you
also there will be no changes to pricing or service just better uptimes since the dual upgrade.

If this is all true I wish the best of luck to all at webhostingmasters. Please update here guys, let us know how this goes. :)

•••
Well as far as I can see people owed money by Ya-Ya should be paid and this whole sorry mess needs sorting out.

If YaYa does not sort this out within 24 hours me and bonzer will spread the word on the net because we hate scammers.

We will make it very difficult for the new owner unless YaYa sorts this shit out.

YaYa, you cannot say that you were away for 2 days and come back to see all these problems, you know all about the problems, this has been going on for weeks now. >:(

The clock is ticking.

•••
texasgamer, I have sent you the refund out of my pocket. Please check your paypal account's email, I attached a message.

•••
-YaYa- said:
texasgamer, I have sent you the refund out of my pocket. Please check your paypal account's email, I attached a message.

You need to refund everyone that is due a refund. I have just PMed the new owner telling him to kick you up the arse.

Your service has been shit and you have been a discrace.

Now do what you need to do, I'm giving you 24 hours.

•••
I wonder if I'll ever get my refund that's two month over due. I won't need it if Nathan can keep the host stable, but if not, I'll be haunting you down -YaYa-.

•••
Static said:
I'll be haunting you down -YaYa-.

Do not worry about that mate, you will get your refund or me and bonzer will be on the charge.

The guy started this thread promising the world and left many many people disappointed.

His flagrant disregard of people is unacceptable and all will be refunded, that is the fair and honest way.

The ball is now in his court.

I'm no hero but I hate to see people get scammed, as anyone that saw the WickedInnovations thread in "warnings and alerts" will testify. ;)

•••

Thank you, that was the right thing to do. I hope you can start making things right with everyone else, too.
I hope you have learned a valuable lesson in all this...

Last edited:
•••
Static, webhostingmasters will offer stable hosting. The new server has been great, hasn't it? If you would like a refund let me know, or we can continue hosting you. Your choice.
Billy

•••
-YaYa-, after the move to the Dual CPUs, Host-Tracker shows a 99.96% uptime. Thankfully, this will continue on. Hm...

I have another reseller at another place, but I'll keep this account. :)

Is there a new TOS that we should be following?

Last edited:
•••
Has everyone that needs refunding for this shambolic service been refunded?

If not, he's coming.

terminator.jpg

•••
Looking at the Image you have lInked to and this quote.....

-YaYa- said:
or we can continue hosting you. Your choice.
Billy

Looks Like your correct AGS

I'll Be Back

•••
AGS said:
Has everyone that needs refunding for this shambolic service been refunded?

If not, he's coming.

terminator.jpg

ive not had my site working since 14th of september. first it never was online then the server change came and he "misplaced" my Mysql databases which he has still not found. I want a refund for this month at least or a discount for next month if you get mysql files back for me...

•••
kev, we transferred the sql files for everyone. You told us you hired someone to then fix your site. How can we contact him?

•••
-YaYa- said:
kev, we transferred the sql files for everyone. You told us you hired someone to then fix your site. How can we contact him?

i dont understand....

i hired someone to make improvements to the site and not to fix it. All i have just now is empty MySQL databases

Last edited:
•••
Let me explain the problem to everyone. Kev's site is loading fine and is not showing content which he wants it to. He asks us if it is a mysql problem, I check and there is no issue with our servers and all of his DB's were there. He then alerted me that he hired someone to fix his site and the person he hired said that we deleted his DB's. Kev, we did not harm any of your files or databases in any way. We will take no responsibility for the damage that you or your hired staff member has done. Also, I just logged into your cpanel and they are all there.

Well, this is what you sent us:

"hi,

i have paid someone to fix it and they said "your host, during a server change, deleted your mysql databases so request a backup of your mysql files from them"

kev said:
i dont understand....

i hired someone to make improvements to the site and not to fix it. All i have just now is empty MySQL databases
Doesn't it seem fishy he left you with blank databases. We did not go into your databases and remove any information.

•••
this is more hassle than its worth man
all the problems with my site started when you moved :td:

•••
Bahh, in the past, I was having several rough times with this company. However, extremely pleased in the 3-4 weeks, as preformance has been perfect. I even saw some new features in cpanel. :) New server, no problems.

Assuming that: TOS and price remain the same throughout the ownership change, I am fairly happy.

Billy, are you still going to work at webhostingmasters, or leaving once new owner takes over?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back