Dynadot

.info 25 .info's free at 1Dni.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VisualArtistFrankBonilla

Visual Artist Frank BonillaVIP Member
Impact
No credit card needed!!! See www.1Dni.com. They will issue you a "rin" number to use in place of a credit card number.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How reliable are they? Can you easily push the domain to a new buyer?

knarfmusik said:
No credit card needed!!! See www.1Dni.com. They will issue you a "rin" number to use in place of a credit card number.

•••
Free info's gotten here are $19.95 to renew!

•••
Namesecure.com also still has the free promotion going.

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
Namesecure.com also still has the free promotion going.
too bad they need cc

•••
www.1dni.com

Hey, I posted this info about www.1dni.com for those members who don't have a credit card. I have never used them before, but don't plan on renewing those that don't sell. But, for someone who doesn't have a credit card, it's a good way to get some info's. But, as always, be careful, read everything carefully, and base on your own judgements.

•••
knarfmusik said:
Hey, I posted this info about www.1dni.com for those members who don't have a credit card. I have never used them before, but don't plan on renewing those that don't sell. But, for someone who doesn't have a credit card, it's a good way to get some info's. But, as always, be careful, read everything carefully, and base on your own judgements.
i can't reg free ones, maybe i will try again later

•••
I ordered from them days ago, did all the stuff, and still havn't gotten them. I got the fre rin but they never called to confirm.

Wait, NM, they gave them to me anyway.

Last edited:
•••
When I tried it appeared something was wrong with the script because I could not checkout for some odd reason.

•••
Is it true that you are only allowed to register a maxmium of 25 free .infos regardless of which registrar you use?

•••
Pain

It was somewhat of a pain to register them. It was very confusing. I finally emailed them, and asked "where do I put the "Rin" number, she told me you enter it in place of the credit card number. No one ever called to confirm, but who-is says they are mine. But for free....worth the hassle. Of course, I would never re-register for $19.99, unless they were making me some money!!I have registered 25 at two registrars.

•••
jj2ii3344 said:
Is it true that you are only allowed to register a maxmium of 25 free .infos regardless of which registrar you use?

i dont think so, its 25 info per registrar! i have reg more than 25;)

•••
i tried to reg following their free info link but they ask for CC details in before the end of the process !! where do i get the RIN number??

•••
"RIN" number

LIke I said, the process was pretty confusing to me, too! You have to request the "rin" number from [email protected]. They will email it back to you. You then pick the .info names, and start completing the process. When you get to the credit card part, don't change anything, just enter the "rin" number they give you, in place of the credit card number. It will look like it is gonna try to bill you, but they can't with no cc info. It was only a matter of hours, and the whois showed my name. Good luck, keep trying, I got pretty frustrated with it. I even told them their website was about as confusing as I've seen!! But, I got them!!! :ghost:

•••
Thanks redhippo! In this case.... off I go registering!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back