Looks like on @Dynadot , now , .RO can be register
https://www.dynadot.com/domain/ro
Good job :xf.love:

But is at least one problem here
Need to setup the TLD
In the TLD fields are not what should be

ro.png

Private person don't have a Fiscal Code ! maybe
It's or the 'CNP' of ID card or 'S and N ' ( serial and number of ID card ) for private person

Only companies have a Fiscal Code

And ' Registration Code ' - what is this ?

+ no explanation how must set or what

@Dynadot looking for answers

Kind regards,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like on @Dynadot , now , .RO can be register
https://www.dynadot.com/domain/ro
Good job :xf.love:

But is at least one problem here
Need to setup the TLD
In the TLD fields are not what should be

Show attachment 248270

Private person don't have a Fiscal Code ! maybe
It's or the 'CNP' of ID card or 'S and N ' ( serial and number of ID card ) for private person

Only companies have a Fiscal Code

And ' Registration Code ' - what is this ?

+ no explanation how must set or what

@Dynadot looking for answers

Kind regards,
Hello, let me see if I can break this down for you. Apologies there isn't anything to explain that on there, I'm seeing if we can add that to make it less confusing:

So first the Person Type dropdown, contain all the type that the .RO registry defines.

In the fiscal code field, unless you're Romanian, you can put your national identity document, any is fine (Passport, License, Etc), but if the registry thinks that the data for the domain holder national identity document is fake, they’ll send a message to the domain holder asking to validate.

If you are Romanian, you should have a fiscal code to put there.

Regarding the registration code, any company or business or corporation will have the business registration code, and the registrant of the domain will have to use that code. If you choose any type except Private Person or Authorized Person, then you will need to fill out the registration code.

In Summary:
  • Private Person or Authorized Person, and they are not Romanian, they have to put down their national document identity.
  • Private Person or Authorized Person, and they are Romanian, they have to put down fiscal code.
  • If they choose any other type but not Private Person or Authorized Person, then they have to fill out the fiscal code or the national identity document of the technical contact and fill out the registration code of their business/corporate/etc.
Let me know if that clears it up!

-Caleb

•••
Thanks for answer first
πŸ€—
Private person in Romanian DON'T have a fiscal code

Only companies have

If i set private person from Romania must fill a field with my CNP this is how work on registrars from Romania

CNP or in english ( Personal Numeric Code ) is a unique code where is specify by numbers the gender , birth date etc..

@Dynadot must change this

Last edited:
•••
Private Person or Authorized Person, and they are Romanian, they have to put down fiscal code.
That's not right. Private Persons in Romania do not have fiscal codes. We have the Personal Identification Number (CNP) issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs which the Romanian Tax Administration also uses as a TIN (Tax Identification Number). Only companies have fiscal codes.

•••
That's not right. Private Persons in Romania do not have fiscal codes. We have the Personal Identification Number (CNP) issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs which the Romanian Tax Administration also uses as a TIN (Tax Identification Number). Only companies have fiscal codes.
Hello! We have since edited our .RO settings for it to say CNP for Romanian Citizens.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back