IT.COM

Snap Names account deactivated.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JbRZlExter

Established Member
Impact
Your SnapNames account has been suspended. For assistance with re-enabling your account, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-877-352-5630 (or 1-570-708-8760 outside the United States).
I get following message after logging to account:

. Due to new banking regulations enacted October of 2021 many cards issued in India will not work with our current merchant system. I have found from other customers that they receive an email or have to call their credit card company to receive a pre-approval to use the credit card with our system.
Contacted them via support ticket and got reply, my old card expired and there are some new rules for cards in India.

You will need to give us a call at 1-877-352-5630 and we can update the card on file for you.

The only way to get my account activated is calling them on numbers provided.

Are there any alternative services like snapnames ? Or I can go ahead with activating my snap names account ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is wrong, but why not call?
India also notorious for being difficult to do business in.

Hit me back up, when they allow to make Tesla there. It’s a miracle, India accepted making Apple iphones!

Last edited:
•••
Other options include, NameJet; it’s Snapnames’ sister company owned by the same corporate owner.
Unfortunately, i’m also seeing NameJet probs these days

If all you have to do is call; then call! I still believe Snapnames is an industry treasure for best private catch drop auction. (Auction with only those who claimed domain, as opposed to public auction for DropCatch.

Last edited:
•••
I have done lot of successful business with snapnames in past decade ago
Just read some negative internet reviews and thought, should post here first to know more;

•••
I have done lot of successful business with snapnames in past decade ago
Just read some negative internet reviews and thought, should post here first to know more;
Snapnames has gone a transformation like NameJet.
These arent good times for either; i’d still keep Snap. Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back