IT.COM

2 domian names under one account with Bluehost

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I currently have a website developed which is up online, and am using bluehost as my web host...
now I want to buy a different domain name, completelly different website etc... however, I was wondering if I can use my current account with bluehost?? or will I have to set up a new account for my new domain and website??

thanks for your help.

Rich

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You won't have to sign up for another hosting account. Just buy your domain name and point it at bluehost name servers then go into you cpanel and go to "addon domains".

What this will do is have another domain pointed to a sub directory but the outside world won't know.

Here is the article at bluehost to help you out more http://helpdesk.bluehost.com/kb/index.php/kb/article/000326

•••
To add to what jgalty says, Bluehost also offer "unlimited" add-on domains. Meaning that you don't need to buy these add-on domains as an extra or anything :)

•••
•••
I am currently looking for cheap domain with cheap webhosting deal. Please help!! I was away for quite a long time, so dont know much about it.... used to buy from godaddy.com , if you guys know any better one please share it with me!

Cheers!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back