IT.COM

Can anyone help me in choosing Web hosting?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shalini Dixit

Impact
Hi all, I am planning to open my e-commerce business. For that i need website with good spreed. Someone recommended me to go for Bigrock or Bluehost India. Has any one taken services of these web host? My main concern is server Up time. Please share your opinion?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Get Knownhost.com.. Top notch support and great servers. We have been with them for 3 years already.. If you decide to get them, let me know and I will give you my affiliate link :P

•••
I have been using BigRock for past few years and I can say that apart from their support everything else is perfect. I had few issues where the support staff took 2 days to reply...but usually it doesn't happen. their servers are of top quality....I check lot of things before buying hosting like uptime, entry processes, addon domains, storage, bandwidth etc so for me bigrock was better.

•••
I've had hosting with dozens of hosting providers. The best hosting service that I have ever used was Namecheap hosting. They are know as one of the best registrars, but their hosting, especially their support is just awesome.

No matter what hosting you look at of have, eventually you will need support. Great support is key to having your sites/service/etc. up and always running great. Technical issues will arise, that's why you need great support.

Namecheap also has some great prices and specs. Great prices and support.

Don't just look at price, look at the quality of their support, you are gonna need it sometime.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back