NameSilo

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is what I did.
Alex sent his usual daily spam mails, I clicked on the link like I'm going to bid on the domain, and viola! I got a real and authentic "contact us page". I felt so sorry for whoever read the mail I sent lol... Well they replied and promised to look into my complains, and "apologized"
And since then, it seems and I hope Alex is now R.I.P

•••
When an email comes that starts with "Sirs," and ends with an American name, red flags pop up.
Another red flag, is when they call you "Friend", or "Dear". Like "This domain will be very useful to you, my Friend!" or "Thank you for replying to my email, dear..." wtf?!

•••
Another red flag, is when they call you "Friend", or "Dear". Like "This domain will be very useful to you, my Friend!" or "Thank you for replying to my email, dear..." wtf?!

:talk:

lol

•••
I just received 4 emails with the exact same pitch, with the same phone number, and different names. All of these are tied to throwaway Gmail accounts.

Hi,

Can I interest you in any of the following domains:-

1. bellinghamaccident.com
2. everettaccident.com
3. mountvernonaccident.com
4. olympiaaccidentattorneys.com
5. olympiaaccidentlawyers.com
6. seattlecaraccidentattorneys.com
7. seattletruckaccidentattorney.net
8. seattletruckaccidentattorneys.com
9. seattletruckaccidentattorneys.net
10. seattletruckaccidentlawyer.net
11. seattletruckaccidentlawyers.net
12. truckaccidentattorneytacoma.com
13. truckaccidentattorneystacoma.com
14. truckaccidentlawyertacoma.com
15. truckaccidentlawyerstacoma.com
16. truckaccidenttacoma.com
17. washingtontruckaccidentattorney.net
18. washingtontruckaccidentattorneys.net
19. washingtontruckaccidentlawyer.net
20. washingtontruckaccidentlawyers.net
21. accidentwashington.com
22. attorneyautoaccidents.com
23. insurancecaraccident.com
24. washingtoncaraccident.com
25. washingtonstateaccident.com
26. washingtonstateautoaccident.com
27. washingtonstatecaraccident.com

--
Thanks & Best Regards
Lara James
219-203-2147

Also got the list from these names -

Thanks & Best Regards
Sara Nolin
219-203-2147

Thanks & Best Regards
Alex Anderson
219-203-2147

Thanks & Best Regards
Jeff Hall
219-203-2147

•••
Sad, they make us real domainers look bad. Think I got an email for M-I-Lidjfnv.com, I mean that ish aint even registered dude.

•••
The phone numbers are probably throwaway numbers as well (skypein or similar).
Sending multiple mails under different personal names is also a great way to foster trust

NOT :blink:

The spammers know that what they are doing is wrong and they will be exposed, that's why they don't dare put their name on and personal reputation on the line.

•••

Another noob, or the same idiots using a
different name, this time pedaling a TM.

------------------------------

High quality domain ebayhr.com will be available soon

Date: Sat, Nov 16, 2013 2:22 am
To: <[email protected]>

From Subject (Thread Messages) Date Size
Hi Ebay Hr,

The domain ebayhr.com is going up for sale.

To make an offer click here or reply to this email, and I will help you with the purchase of ebayhr.com.

Yours,

Michael Harrington
Domain Broker | Nameless LLC
Int: (+44) 203-3185219 US: +1(888)-616-0538 Skype: NamelessLLC
Address: Nameless LLC,
4 Harbour Centre 1002KY George Town,
Cayman Islands

Unsubscribe

If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of the television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners.
Tolerance these days often gets the credit that belongs to tranquilizers.
If at first you don't suceed, you're about normal.

If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here.

•••
Perhaps these are not noobs, but plain software running dumb scripts. The software mines whois data dumps, then substitutes domain names in some worn out template email messages.

The guy who owns the script, must be out shopping or sleeping or whatever. Logs on his computer later, then checks if some real noob actually responded to his spam emails.

•••
Am I lucky or what? "Businessman from Emirates (UAE)" wants to spend some $250 000 on 60-70 of my domains.

For all the people who find this email here ---> <[email protected]>

Or this person

Ralf Hetzner

Switzerland
Cham
Rosenweg 3
Phone: 041 393 42 10

----> THIS IS SCAM ! DONT REPLY, DONT APPRAISE YOUR DOMAINS ! MARK THE EMAIL AS SPAM AND MOVE ON.

•••
What about the emails that every time I regged a domain, I got an email told congs your new domain, do you want to develop a website? do you need a designs? Are they all spams?

•••
What about the emails that every time I regged a domain, I got an email told congs your new domain, do you want to develop a website? do you need a designs? Are they all spams?

yes, they are all spam solicitations.

those entities troll the registries for new regs, particularly those a GD....cuz they know that's where newbs go first.

•••
Am I lucky or what? "Businessman from Emirates (UAE)" wants to spend some $250 000 on 60-70 of my domains.

Or this person

Ralf Hetzner

Switzerland
Cham
Rosenweg 3

----> THIS IS SCAM ! DONT REPLY, DONT APPRAISE YOUR DOMAINS ! MARK THE EMAIL AS SPAM AND MOVE ON.

Ahhh.... I had a good chat with this fine chap a few weeks ago lol

•••
Hello!

My client is a businessman from Emirates (UAE). He is very interested in buying your GlassDamage.com.

Please respond and specify a desired price in the subject line.

My client has $215,000 usd for 50-60 domain names. He is very interested in financial, shopping, adult, gambling, mobile phones and weight loss related domains.

Please let us know your preferred payment method (PayPal, Western Union, escrow etc.). If this is your first time domain sale I may help you with the sale/transfer process.

Are you a member of domain seller communities/forums? Probably, we know each other under some nicknames?

Regards,

Ralf Hetzner

Switzerland
Cham
Rosenweg 3

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Received today:
This one is hilarious. Look at the sender name and address.

Subject: re: important domain name: *airportparking.cc.cn
Dear Sirs,

We have *airportparking.cc.cn and consider selling it out if you are interested in it.

Please get back to us with your kind offer.

Thanks

Regards,

tangjuan
Sounds like a third-level domain for some province in China. I definitely need this stuff :sold:

•••

I was SO mad when this guy went back and forth negotiating with me for 3-4 emails, and then threw the 'appraisal' pitch at me.

•••
On Dec 10, 2013, at 12:40 AM, Robert <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

I want to sell my domain name "MarketToday(dot)info" for $500.

I prefer to use PayPal or Escrow to accept payments.

If you are not interested, I understand and apologize for the inconvenience, but if you would like to buy it, please let me know.

Thank You,

Robert.

Robert has yet to respond to my naughty email
. Let's see how he responds from Hyderabad. I know he's still awake.

Last edited:
•••
With Google and other email providers cutting down on spam hopefully these should decrease in the days to come. I keep receiving several mails every day asking about whether I would like to buy such and such domain but most of them go directly into the spam folder anyway.

•••
I was SO mad when this guy went back and forth negotiating with me for 3-4 emails, and then threw the 'appraisal' pitch at me.

You should tell him that you want to buy his shitty domain php-web-hosting.info from him but he needs to get an appraisal first. :lol:

•••
You should tell him that you want to buy his shitty domain php-web-hosting.info from him but he needs to get an appraisal first. :lol:

good one Cy!

think i'll start using that line and maybe set-up my own appraisal service, to send them to.

imo....

•••
This has been the most "emailed spam" for me lately

Domain Inquiry
To Me
Today at 12:41 PM
Take advantage of getting improve-website-traffic.com

At this time there will be no further offers accepted for improve-website-traffic.com, nonetheless, you still have the chance to capture the domain by preordering it today.

Bid on improve-website-traffic.com now: http://online-4-you(dot)com/35317337yepose-MLJ-g

Capture more clients and revenue for your business today.

Sincerely,
The Domain Team
702 Louisiana St #577
Houston, TX 77002

If this is not of interest please click http://online-4-you(dot)com/u/35317337yepose-MLJ-g to UN-subscribe.

'Education is meaningless without manners ' - Benny Bellamacina
(to make the link not valid, I added the (dot) part!

So kinda became curious about the main domain..online-4-you(dot)com so I went too it..
this what I seen "Apache 2 Test Page