Dynadot

Emails from domainers selling crap names

NameSilo
Watch
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords β€˜Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the word realtor is a trademark. you cant really use that even if you were a realtor...

•••
This guy is Prakhar Bindal from Axsiom.com and IndusDomains.com . Nick Halden/Jessica are his fake names.

He is known for using such unethical tricks!

I received this lovely message... as seen here: no_url_shorteners/iWiredn
This guy didn't even pay for the domain won at auction for $7,777, and he was hoping to sell it before he had to pay for it.
========
Subject:Re: insuranceindustrynewswire.com <--- [I Don't Own This Name?]
Date:Fri, October 31, 2014 8:53 am

Hi

I understand that you manage the domain mentioned in the subject line.

I am writing to see if you would be interested in acquiring iWire.com as well. iWire is one of those keywords who make you look bigger and cooler . It is a trend setter keyword and could add millions to your searchability and revenue.
WiRe is a 16 years old premium SEO keyword and could be a valuable asset for your business.

More than 9.2 million people search for this keyword every year on Google and having this name would help you capture this target segment by redirecting traffic to your existing website.

Let me know if this sounds worth exploring. If not, I apologize for wasting your time .

Thanks & Regards

Nick Halden

=========

I replied... as I always do... just to mess with the seller and wear down competition (I enjoy a good mind game). However I accidentally emailed via my iPhone using the DVP sales eMail address. This lovely response from INDUS DOMAINS followed.

=========
Subject:Re: iwire.com
From:"Indus Domains via DomainNameSales.com" <[email protected]>
Date:Sat, November 1, 2014 5:44 am

Hi DomainVP,

My name is Jessica and I am a Domain Broker representing the sale of iWire.com.

I work with Nick, who previously wrote to you.

iWire.com is one of the oldest domain names in existence. This is also one of the top 10 domain names in the world containing the word "Wire".

This prized asset is being listed for sale for the first and last time since 1995, at a buy-it-now price of just $18,000.00 United States Dollars.

We are reaching out to NewsWires across the United States and Europe this week, and expect to sell this soon.

Does this interest you? What do you think?

With Best Regards,

Jessica Spence | Senior Manager
Indus Domains LLC
Phone/Fax: 855-504-6387 | Skype: indusdomains
16192 Coastal Highway, Lewis DE 19958

=========

My take on it is that Indus Domains LLC is 'nick', and this was their game.

When I replied, I told Jessica that 'nick' is spineless for having a broker contact me instead of following through with the deal himself. If he wanted to do business with me he would have to contact me himself... all of the sudden Nick was nowhere to be found!

iWire still has not been paid for, and will likely go back to auction where it will sell for the $3k to $4k that it was at before 'Nick' started bidding it up.

I'm sure this isn't a first, but it just gets more and more shady every day.

•••
here's another

from [email protected]
Hi,
Would you like to acquire FunRaiserIdeas.com? I am promoting it today to several targeted businesses.
The first to reply gets this premium domain name for just $399.
I thought you'd be interested since you represent fundraiserideas.link.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Lindsay Williams, Url Agent
Aged Group, LLC.

fundraiser and funraiser are not the same!!!

•••
•••
You're paying too much attention to small details LOL

that's true, but if you don't notice the small details.... then you'll miss the big picture.

:)

•••
Our email hosting provider recently upgraded their antispam software giving us more control... The two extra rules I added were : delete emails with body containing "since you own a similar domain"
and "(com)?" in brackets. One clown (who, according to the times of the day their e-mails arrive, and some prior e-mails, is likely based in India which is a great country with just this one spamming a$$hole residing in) sends us a number of e-mails each and every day "promoting" the sale of pendingdelete domains they do not own. They use fake names and gmail, yahoo, and recently added croatian-based net.hr to a a set of their free email providers. They also use VPN trying to hide their location. You are reading this, and know who you are... Since you, spammer, is reading this - and is likely located in India as per some earlier e-mails where you forgot to switch VPN on - and India is a great country with a number of religious gurus and knowledgeable religious authorities of various religions near you - just ask them, is it ethical to sell something that you do not own (PendingDelete domains)? Maybe you are not a religious person. But why not to ask about ethics? Think about it...

P.S. Sorry about such an emotional posting. I simply hate to waste time deleting all those daily emails from just one person...

Last edited:
•••
Our email hosting provider recently upgarded their antispam software giving us more control... The two extra rules I added were : delete emails with body containing "since you own a similar domain"
and "(com)?" in brackets. One clown (who, according to the times of the day their e-mails arrive, and some prior e-mails, is likely based in India which is a great country with just this one spamming a$$hole residing in) sends us a number of e-mails each and every day "promoting" the sale of pendingdelete domains they do not own. They use fake names and gmail, yahoo, and recently added croatian-based net.hr to a a set of their free email providers. They also use VPN trying to hide their location. You are reading this, and know who you are... Since you, spammer, is reading this - and is likely located in India as per some earlier e-mails where you forgot to switch VPN on - and India is a great country with a number of religious gurus and knowledgeable religious authorities of various religions near you - just ask them, is it ethical to sell something that you do not own (PendingDelete domains)? Maybe you are not a religious person. But why not to ask about ethics? Think about it...

P.S. Sorry about such an emotional posting. I simply hate to waste time deleting all those daily emails from just one person...

Sorry to hear about your experience Tony.

Are you by anychance referring to this person? Do not forget to read comments unde the blog post: http://onlinedomain.com/2014/11/01/...he-domain-before-he-pays-for-it-at-snapnames/

•••
What Konstantinos wrote about is similar but not exact... In the case referred, the "domainer" in quesion at least had a technical opportunity to deliver the domain name to the spam recipient, however receiving the $$$ from their buyer first and paying $$$ to snapnames later. Also unethical though. Regular spam we receive together with many endusers is just about pendingdelete domains. What a perfect model - collect offers from unexperienced endusers, promise them the domain, TRY to backorder it, deliver if won, "Sorry" if not won. Not sure if it is the same person spamming or not... However, the root cause of the problem seems to be right here - somebody wrote and were/is selling e-book "how to make rich quick on domains", explaining such a questionable scheme, and heavily promoted their "valuable" e-book. Some bought it and are now "newcomers" making the whole industry looking even more bad in endusers eyes

•••
Here's an interesting situation, I received this tonight...
JustDomain World <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
bcc: my email address
date: Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 11:07 PM
subject: Ref: 4-digit super combo deals..

Hello,

Following super domains are for sale:

1. WebDomain.Guru + WebDomain.Market = Us$ ****
2. Jogger.Shoes + Jogger.Club = Us$ ****
3. Cosy.Cab + Cozy.Cab = Us$ ****
4. Scan.Estate + Scan.Properties = Us$ ****
5. Discover.Estate + Discover.Properties = Us$ ****
6. Gulf.Digital + Gulf.Global = Us$ ****
7. Britain.Services + Britain.Media = Us$ ****
8. Scent.Market + Scents.Market = Us$ ****
9. Desi.Market + Desi.Property = Us$ ****
10. MCommerceGuru.com + MCommerce.Expert = Us$ ****
11. CarLoan.Deals + CarLoan.Direct = Us$ ****
12. Fone.Directory + Dial.Directory = Us$ ****
Send us your best offer now, if interested.
Thank you,
M/s India Online Corporation
email : [email protected] * [email protected]
ph : +91-98690-40104 / 98692-00927

...and then did some searching: Check out these results in Google. It looks like he sent a ton of spammy emails to ICANN during the "Public Comment: Trademark Protection (IRT Final Report)" (index of emails found here on ICANN's website). At least I think that's what's going on here...:?: P.S. His LinkedIn.

•••
Thank goodness, endusers are also becoming aware of all this "pendingdelete" spam. A couple of quotes from recent e-mail exchange @ our whois email for the domain recently acquired from a regular drop:

Enduser:
"I am writing to inquire about your intentions to use the domain <..> I am a small business owner in Texas who received an email suggesting that this name may be available for purchase."

We:
"... We did not send you this email..."

Enduser:
"The email I received looked like spam so I did not reply."

•••
Enduser:
"I am writing to inquire about your intentions to use the domain <..> I am a small business owner in Texas who received an email suggesting that this name may be available for purchase."

Possible buyer for you though!!

•••
Seems that there is a lot of female domainers....
Hi,

My name is Carole.
I can see that you are the owner of a similar name, would you be curious about
obtaining k-ad(net) domain?

I am sorry if you are not the intended recipient.

Thanks.

Carole
sent from Carole Adcock <[email protected]>;

yesterday it was Janet..wish I would have saved it, forgot the last name..

Another thing that I find interesting..hand regged a name yesterday, then posted the domain with a comment on my DP status and today received a "SEO" email with that domain name in title..

Hello,

My name is Steve and I am a representative of Wxxxxxxxxxxx.com Our company has been in the business of web development for over a decade and we believe that our services are unparalleled which is why we have remained at the forefront of the industry.

Wxxxxxxxxxxx.com specializes in designing professional looking websites at a very cost-effective price tag of $150. Apart from Static web design, other services that we offer include Dynamic Websites, e-commerce solutions, and Search Engine Optimization.

To check our 2000+ Designs, Packages and Portfolio, head to:
http://www.Wxxxxxxxxxxx.com

Please send your logo (if you have one), images, and other important details about your products and services so that our team can get started with designing a no-obligation mock up for your website. There is no need to pay even a single penny prior to your approval of the design.

We have hundreds of satisfied clients, and references are available on request.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Steven Jones
Wxxxxxxxxxxx.com
removed the website name..
checked out the websites..the guy name is real
Registrant Street: Ghola Market, Sodepur
Registrant City: Kolkata
Registrant State/Province: -
Registrant Postal Code: 700111
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: 8100810648
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Must be lurking DP or a member there..

•••
Those not a female domainers.. Just an indian male spammers.

•••
Another thing that I find interesting..hand regged a name yesterday, then posted the domain with a comment on my DP status and today received a "SEO" email with that domain name in title..

Must be lurking DP or a member there..

there are groups of clowns who monitor daily registrations, just to solicit business any way they can.

whether it be hosting, web design, fake-ass potential buyer, seo, etc....

you are being hunted :)

imo...

•••
Those not a female domainers.. Just an indian male spammers.
Lol yeah I know that but let give you my opinion and probably stating the obvious
Spammers can be male or female (my above example, it can be a male using a female name or a female using a female name)
Spammers can be from any country!

there are groups of clowns who monitor daily registrations, just to solicit business any way they can.

whether it be hosting, web design, fake-ass potential buyer, seo, etc....

you are being hunted :)

imo...
@biggie you mean to tell me that there was a group of clown
(big feet, bright red noses, brightly colored/coloured hair) that was hunting me...
th

Hope the boys at the local gun range don't find out, they kick me out of the hunting club!

Didn't know about the daily registration part..thanks

•••
@biggie you mean to tell me that there was a group of clown
(big feet, bright red noses, brightly colored/coloured hair) that was hunting me...

lol, yeah some clowns may look just like that or they may resemble somebody you saw in a dn video.
:)
you never know

briguy said:
Didn't know about the daily registration part.. thanks

no problem

•••
I am continuously getting emails like this, my latest is for following domain:

Black----Friday.com (4 hyphens lol)

So sad to hear they registered this name, amazed to hear the double and triple hyphen version wasn't available for then to reg.

•••
I receive a few emails each week - for years - from someone calling himself just 'Paul'. Real name of course is probably something like Rajnakistander Devprayaminder or possibly with more syllables. I've tried blocking a couple of his email addies but he always changes them, probably has a thousand on tap to spam from. Always sends the crappiest domains. Usually they have absolutely nothing to do with me or my other domains. He actually got one word right this time, today asked me if I wanted to buy Earth-People-One (dot) com.

What a lovely domain. 'Earth-People-One' makes so much sense, and has those two lovely hyphens in there. How can I refuse? A domain of that quality.... could become the next GOOGLE! Must go check my bank account to see just how many thousands $$ I can offer for that name. I may have to mortgage the farm and sell my grown children and the farm animals into prostitution, but whatever it takes I'm getting it!

I'm assuming he mailed me after seeing I own EarthForum (dot) com. At least he got one word right. Of course, EarthPeopleOne (dot) com without the hyphens is available to register, but I don't want that one, would rather pay a lot to have those great keywords separated by hyphens. Don't everyone go running to reg that un-hyphenated one at the same time!

Just venting. Back to my other life now :)

•••
I have noticed more than ever spam in my email. People trying to sell me 29hbd863h.org.uk (who registers a name like that anyway), people claiming my domains are going to expire and i need to send them money to renew them. People claiming they have inherited a large "aged" domain portfolio and wish to sell it to you etc. etc.

I though it may be a good idea for us to be proactive and informative and start showcasing some of these scam/spam emails. Not only to protect us from getting scammed but also to educate each other on what to look out for.

Here is the most common email i get (Daily) -
[note: i have emailed many times requesting removal]

Email title: -----.com expiration notice
From [email protected]

msj969.png

I get one of these for each domain i own under that email. I have moved these to my junk folder, trouble is that i like to go through my junk mail daily, as sometimes inquiries from buyers get marked spam and could be lost in the junk file.

Anyway just wanted to share with you and see what you guys have been encountering.

NOTE: i have also been getting a lot of PayPal scam spam, saying my acct is limited etc etc.

•••
due to these kind of email's, domainers legit email offer also confused enduser.

:(

•••
I actually like the domain spam offers. That's how I acquired my 4d theaters /com domain

That infamous 'Alex' guy offered me the domain for $xx and all I did was waiting for it to drop and get it with a coupon

cheers Alex

•••
Along with idiots spamming about their crappy website building or worthless hosting, these types of email are among the most common forms of domain spam. They used to come via snail mail back in the late 90s and early 2ks.

As for your eBay and/or Paypal spam/spoof, always forward those to [email protected]. or [email protected] to alert them of the scam.

•••
here's a couple of new one's

contains some assumptions about traffic/revenue and includes unnecessary information about age/ seo and google searches

and who "dreams" of getting such messages?

I own the domain FinanceUsa.org and was contacting you today because I thought you may have an interest in acquiring this domain.

As the owner of financialfile.com I thought your business could benefit from owning FinanceUsa.org. As you may know, a premium domain is a high quality web addresses that can make your business or website more visible to your customers on line and in search results, driving more traffic and ultimately revenue for your site. Don't you think?

My memorable domain was registered 10 years ago (year 2005), it's a good SEO factor! In addition, it has just two words and there are 4,5 Millions of searches about 'finance usa' in Google (monthly).

Now, you can make this dream come true by a small investment of $350.

I await for your kind response, thanks.

Ing. Diego Angelini
FinanceUsa.org

<[email protected]>
Hello,
Since you are in the Domain Investment business, I thought you might like to know that I am selling the domain name gnxo.com .
This is a very short term, first come first served opportunity. I am contacting other Domain Investors today about this opportunity.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with regard to purchasing the Domain Name.
Γ‚
Please make your offers now.
Thanking you .
Petreshia Gomez

•••
•••
I actually like the domain spam offers. That's how I acquired my 4d theaters /com domain

That infamous 'Alex' guy offered me the domain for $xx and all I did was waiting for it to drop and get it with a coupon

cheers Alex

Positive thinking with positive efforts! I like it....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back