Dynadot

Emails from domainers selling crap names

NameSilo
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wtf .ext is an extension?

maybe it's a typo .TXT

•••
Had a guy the other day email me about a domain similar to what I already owned that he would sell me for $69. Upon a quick check it was available for hand registration. lol

•••
Had a guy the other day email me about a domain similar to what I already owned that he would sell me for $69. Upon a quick check it was available for hand registration. lol

I get about 50 email a week, "I sir, I have noticed that you own similar domain"....

Whois privacy worth it!

•••
Not when you own 100's of domains its not worth it.
even tho I get an average of a dozen web design emails a day and at least a dozen calls a week from Indian call centers about web design and the IRS scam calls about the cops picking me up.
lol

Last edited:
•••
I own 500+ domains. I will slowly transfer them to Uniregistry. I have special pricing and whois privacy is free.

•••
I sell to US businesses and 99% of them have godaddy, so that is where I want my domains for easy push.

You can't beat 8.47 domains anyway with DDC

Last edited:
•••
I sell to US businesses and 99% of them have godaddy, so that is where I want my domains for easy push.

You can't beat 8.47 domains anyway with DDC

I get 8.67 no extra cost free whois privacy ;)

•••
Yea, but if I told a business that the domain I am selling them is on Uniregistry and they have to get it pushed there or wait till the 60 day hold is up, I would lose the sale.

And its hard enough to get them to do the simple push GD to GD. Trying to get them to do a transfer would be overly confusing to them.

•••
You can ask them to buy the name at Uniregistry market. The domain name will be transferred automatically. :)

•••
Offer them $0.01

That's usually my response to these emails

•••
lol

so the name they are selling is "twowords.ext"?

•••
•••
Just got another email from a crapy name seller. I've responded : $/## off!

his reply...

[email protected]

Hello,

Thank you for responding to me. I have been thinking of selling the
complete ownership of statiy.com for US$185 however if you have a
different idea I would love to listen.

In case you are not interested at all, maybe I could spark your
curiosity with a domain name I have in my portfolio.
You could see them all if you browse here http://exdomains.biz

Have a great weekend!

Pilar

•••
IRS scam calls about the cops picking me up.

I love these I put them on speaker phone and the whole office just cracks up from laughing. "We have (delay and then robot voice) FOUR crimes against you! Call us now or the local cops will come and arrest you"

:laugh:

•••
even tho I get an average of a dozen web design emails a day and at least a dozen calls a week from Indian call centers about web design and the IRS scam calls about the cops picking me up.
lol
@TampaDomains , Totally agree you, this is a major problem of allmost domain owners.

•••

Yep. Brought to my attention and wound up with a few nice domains hand registered thanks to these useful "notification services" ;)

Irritating spam? Sure is. Sometimes interesting read, though, for many reasons. Good social studies, too. Shows how many stupid people out there for such idiotic tricks to work on them (otherwise the spam would not be repeatedly sent out).

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

Could I spark your interest regarding
the thexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(com) since you seem to hold a similar name?

If I got your interest please confirm here:
http://ssddoc.com/HSnsksiasNKnDbsdaoiaoOUhOJnno=

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Gail

To remove your email from our database:
http://ssddoc.com/_LKNDE88jkbjkbkHBKjbklkjbbBkjJHVJvJHvVhb
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear - Lord - Sweet - Jesus - This - eMail......
giphy.gif

•••
•••
The spammer who use the word 'spark' is the owner of the crappy marketplace: http://exdomains.biz

•••
Has anyone ever tried to respond with your own appraisal scam?

I like the domain you are offering, but would need a certified appraisal before purchasing...

•••
•••
59739_e469f5b45ef4858682e8f60ae53c9846.png

Apparently we can register "it it" crap domains at smart-vehicule .com

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
•••
got one today

cuz i own "i-roof.com" this dude sends me email

Hello,

Would you be interested in buying InnovativeRoof.com at $399 ?

Thanks,
Adam Scott

PS : We will use escrow service for the safe and secure transaction. The prices are inclusive of escrow fees.

so i reply

remove me!!
and please don't solicit anybody else with this domain name, just because they may own a domain with the term "roof" in it.

•••
got one today

cuz i own "i-roof.com" this dude sends me email

so i reply

remove me!!
and please don't solicit anybody else with this domain name, just because they may own a domain with the term "roof" in it.

They are robots, they will never stop. Some of the names they want to sell are available to register.

•••
They are robots, they will never stop. Some of the names they want to sell are available to register.

yeah i know

there was a guy who used to send spam and many of the names he offered for sale weren't even registered.

•••
Back