Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
S a y M o m m a (.com) for anything toddler related

•••
SocialMast

A mast relays signals, so a good fit for social.

•••
Just bought HipHopSheetmusic.com

•••
With the news this morning of a lunar base being planned I regged LunarColonization in the .com with a 99 cent code so can't go too far wrong I guess.

•••
With the news this morning of a lunar base being planned I regged LunarColonization in the .com with a 99 cent code so can't go too far wrong I guess.

Off the top of my head, I know of two possible end users with deep pockets you can target: Newt Gingrich and Jeb [Bush]. ;) Also, here's the obligatory SNL drop...
(via http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/sci-fi-cold-open/n13372)

"With planet Earth in turmoil, Newt Gingrich (Bobby Moynihan) leads a GOP-filled colony on the Moon, with Regatron 3000 (Bill Hader), Herman Cain (Kenan Thompson), Mitt Romney (Jason Sudeikis), and Callista Gingrich (Kristen Wiig). [Season 37, 2012]"

•••
After Funeral (com)
Intern Tips (com)
Pro Book Shop (com)

•••
•••
I regged my lastname . email for personal email use

•••
•••
•••
Has anyone here ever Hand Reg'd a name,and received an offer shortly,1-6 months or so after? Is it an often occurence,and offers that are higher than $50-$200?

•••
I've experienced it a handful of times over the years. Definitely not frequently and I don't recall any of them being large. A specific example that happened recently was for T o u c h M i c r o. Got a couple offers soon after listing it at Sedo. Highest was $200 and it went nowhere. It validated my belief in the domain though.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
email.i.ng
lodg.i.ng
I don't understand, do you own i.ng and you are creating subdomains,or did you actually bought those subdomains?

•••
treu.ca
wqb.ca
bftv.ca
lrz.ca
fbet.ca
ieie.ca
jrtt.ca
waited.ca
stoy.ca

•••
•••
Marseile.com
Show attachment 17313
Majoun.com
Moroccan confection, which can resemble a pastry ball, sweetmeat, fudge, or jam.
Ingredients can include honey, nuts, and dried fruits, and the treat is commonly made as a cannabis edible, sometimes in combination with other drugs.

Vilcea.com
Show attachment 17314
The city is called "Marseille" not "Marseile" tho.

•••
Surprised these weren't taken with all the numeric and pattern craze right now....

Pattern Domain info
Pattern Domains info

Numeric Domain info
Numeric Domains info
Numeric Domain net

Pattern Domain net
Pattern Domains net

Numeric Pattern Domain com
Numeric Pattern Domains com
Pattern Numeric Domain com
Pattern Numeric Domains com

I debated grabbing the orgs left and the net/org for the 3 keyword domains but left them. These won't make me rich but they'll deliver an ROI.
I was about to register NumericDomains.info lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back