IT.COM

discuss Your best domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domaineer1

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I feel like:xf.grin:

Cars5G .COM
+
AiCARworld. Com

•••
Of my 3 domains =p
BoysBuy.com

•••
I hand-regged geekburst.com as well as social media handles to go with it a couple years ago. Thought it was rather nifty for a tech blog, but never got around to making one so I sold it.

•••
I've always had a special place for my BANKOFARABIA.COM

BANK OF ARABIA .COM

It's got a certain sound that no other domain I have has. It just sounds toooo good and full of gold bullion bars, but maybe you don't think so....

Let me know what you think

Wow, that sound like it's definitely a good one for an end user. I would hold it, great name :)

Yeah I kinda like that one too. There is already an Arab Bank as you probably are already aware. It might be difficult to turn this domain into action without selling it to a bank and banks aren't very interested in inbound enquiries regarding domains in my experience. Maybe I just didn't have the right name though.

And I have KING OF ARABIA in .COM 😂

Probably with a single end-user on this planet :)

•••
•••
Mine is generally the last name I reg'd. In this case;

IncredibleVegas.com

Did you hand reg it? Surprised that it was still available!

•••
AIART.com
AILEADER.com
FINIOT.com
MOBIOT.com
BOTEXPERTS.com

•••
And I have KING OF ARABIA in .COM 😂

Probably with a single end-user on this planet :)

King of saudi Arabia is still available.
How much more precise can you get with an end user in mind. ;)

•••
This is tough, it's a broad question...

subtotally.com - highly brandable for a sandwich shop or online subscription service
arcadester.com - anything arcade related and just sounds cool
brazilmma.com - i get the most traffic from this one
weedflare.com - i like how this one sounds
cloudco.io - sounds great for a techsite
baas.global - blockchain-as-a-service. This may have the most future value

•••
This is a surprisingly hard choice. My personal favourite, most likely to sell, most valuable, are all different. I like some of my domain name phrase terms using ngTLDs, and also some of the generic single words I have. Anyway, I finally made a choice:

campfires.ca

I like it because:
  • It is positive - I think almost everyone has good memories of sitting around a campfire
  • Memorable - everyone can spell it and it is easy to remember as not too generic
  • I like the extension - .ca is highly respected among Canadians (com is in wide use too, of course, but surveys show Canadians like and trust ca extensions, and research bears that out, one of the least abused extensions in the world)
  • It is versatile and could be used in many ways. While an obvious to promote summer camps, camping, travel, etc. it also works well for branding say a social campaign with an analogy to the sharing with friends of a campfire, etc.
In this case I think the plural works better than the singular form - we talk of campfires not campfire.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Wow this thread is the most popular this month! :D Thanks everyone for sharing your domains :)

•••
rentstick.com
fulledm.com
borover.com

•••
•••
Dressing / NET
Recent / ORG
Immunity / NET

•••
I'd say my best is probably last domain i bought:
Menace {.com}

•••
My initials in my country cctld! EM dot al
Love this domain!

•••
575_logo_feher_feketepiros.jpg
575 IN ORG EXTENSION

•••
Interesting exercise. According to estibot, my best domain is savethe.world $10,000 estibot, 221,000,000 search results.

Also favor:
xreducation.com
asiansupplier.com
clouddistributed.com
teach.world
work.world
vr.education

•••
I like my surveymaker in (dot com)

•••
OrangeTie.com

all who love orange tie do relay my domain

•••
At the moment I like Broadzilla.com that I registered for broadband in 2001 and Hotelf.com that I registered the same year for hotel search. Maybe ten years after that I registered GayestWeddings.com and I like the happiness of that one. My domain names are my children but I am (finally) ready for them to leave the nest, er, website (TheBestDomainsInTheWorld.com) These three are available as are many more. I like to "design" domain names for specific uses but I am too much the introvert to actively sell them. So go to my website and then buy them all. Thank you.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back