IT.COM

discuss Your best domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domaineer1

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's the best domain name you ever got?

The best domain I ever registered always seems to be the last domain I register. Just a few hours ago I registered a pretty klever domain; Kleverocity:xf.wink:(the .com version). I'm posting it here instead of on the thread, "Reg of the Day"....Cheers!

•••
What's the best domain name you ever got?
Here you go:

toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

Because...
...this 100 % final domain is the high end - fusion of the untoppable combination of the…

...highest possible number of the highest possible superlative (21, "top")
...highest possible number of characters (63)
...highest possible TLD (".top")

The result of these 3 ultimate facts is, that this final domain is the highest possible domain of all time - that's why it is the most expensive domain of all time.

No other domain can reach the status of this domain, it is not possible to top this domain.
It is untoppable.

And what is your best domain???

Last edited:
•••
•••
PropertyMarket.com

- I've turned down several 5 figure offers.

•••
Wow lots of great domains! My best (and first) was innerbaker.com. i just started domaining about 2 weeks ago. I hope there will be many more :xf.grin:

•••
listquestion.com and robotfx-me best domain I have right now.

•••
company88
property77
loans11

my best names in king regged today

•••
GsmExpert in King is probably my best, its by far my favourite anyway

•••
•••
•••
My best domain is the one I've just sold. :)

•••
What constitutes the best domain? The most phone calls come from someone wanting to trade me a 800 number, the most emails I have are for a parts domain I now have an auto reply for. I have to side with Kuffy, the best domain is a sold one. Just don't go spending all your profits on your favorite car. :rolleyes:

•••
A better question would be which of your names you believe which is the best. Well, if it was the question, i 'd say CleverDNA.com.

•••
I had LLL (dot) co (dot) uk... That's what I believe to have been my best domain. I wish that I had never sold it :(

I have LEL now instead though, which as you can see I am making very good use of.

•••
What your best name might not be your your most favorite, valued, or brandable. I'm in a pickle to answer this one.

•••
My daughter's name in .com. she'll thank me when she gets older :)

•••
BTWWW It's so great, that I would not exchange it for any other domain in this thread nor for any other domain in this wwworld (wide web).

I prefer the one at kingtld.com though. It's easier on the eyes :).

•••
•••
Sweet! I have my wifes name in dotNET.

Nice! I love acquiring domains like this. I've never been more satisfied with a purchase than when I closed that deal. I'm actually looking into purchasing the .net a well.

•••
•••
•••
Well, between UHNWIs and tmedoat.top I think this stuff could really catch on..no but seriously King between trying to pronounce uhhnngweey and type out tmeedoat I gave up and had to copy paste them. You have to do better. And you mean tmedoat.com was taken??

•••
•••
•••
Back